Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3753 times)
MargulisEric926

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:05:48 AM

Is the support of local partners in European countries from the list of banking organizations necessary for the operation of the Smiles app?

I think that in the course of work the platform will create an extensive network of partners not only from the banking sector, because the functions of the application are developing, and can become interesting for online shopping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zeye

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:39:06 AM

The DWC team conducts quality feature development. I see that digital currency and non-cash payments are in demand as payment and investment projects, so I think DWC is a very progressive company.

Let's see how the extension of the application will affect the number of customers. Such statistics will help to determine the effectiveness of the project.

I think the versatility of the app will help to conquer the money transfer and digital wallet market quickly, and this requires investment. DWC token plays a vital role in the development of the platform.
MargulisEric926

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:59:28 AM

Private investment for agriculture in Asia is quite a new idea, and I think it may become popular in more than one region. I believe with the DWC token, and I will be able to increase my profits. There is already a payback period of investment products?
gggg7y90

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:22:19 AM

The Philippines is now actively used as a region for remittances. Does the team also consider this country as a region for investment?

As I understand it, the DWC has identified several Asian countries to invest in, and the Philippines is also on that list.

Now the project is actively working in the Philippine region not only to work with investors. I think Filipino migrants will actively use the job search app in Japan. So the Philippines is a significant country to expand DWC capabilities.
Xialue1222

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 11:42:41 AM

Will the project continue IEO on ExMarkets exchange? I want to know how the token sale for DWC will continue.

I have not seen any information about the timing of the IEO for the project. It's probably a phased sale. It seems to me that trading a token on DigiFinex is entirely consistent with the demand among new investors.
BijeMen

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:15:51 AM

Will the project continue IEO on ExMarkets exchange? I want to know how the token sale for DWC will continue.

I have not seen any information about the timing of the IEO for the project. It's probably a phased sale. It seems to me that trading a token on DigiFinex is entirely consistent with the demand among new investors.

I think one exchange is quite satisfying to trade the token early on, but for the team to think about increasing the liquidity of the token, thanks to the addition of new exchanges. Will the list of listing partners be expanded?
stenli69

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:40:10 AM

I read that the project was doing roadshows for the digital wallet in Japan, China and Singapore. How does the team assess the results of this event?
BijeMen

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:06:36 PM

Now the project is actively working in the Philippine region not only to work with investors. I think Filipino migrants will actively use the job search app in Japan. So the Philippines is a significant country to expand DWC capabilities.

Which Asian countries besides the Philippines are also on the active cooperation list with the app? I'm talking about all the features DWC plans to run in its app.
itspegel

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 12:39:13 PM

I think that private investment with the help of cryptocurrency is becoming more popular, and the DWC token can be in the list of very popular tokens with the qualitative development of the application and its functions.
skyNET7880

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:08:49 PM

Private investment for agriculture in Asia is quite a new idea, and I think it may become popular in more than one region. I believe with the DWC token, and I will be able to increase my profits. There is already a payback period of investment products?

I read that the DWC is considering not only agriculture but also hospitality for an investment function. And I would like to know more about how the new feature will work. How will the profit be paid?
stenli69

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:33:01 PM

I think the versatility of the app will help to conquer the money transfer and digital wallet market quickly, and this requires investment. DWC token plays a vital role in the development of the platform.

I think that the project should conduct an active advertising campaign so that more investors learn about the DWC token concept. Is the platform now engaging the community for this purpose?
BijeMen

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:57:17 PM

How does the work with investment projects depend on the collected investment fund? Is there a minimum Fund amount that is required to run the investment feature?
itspegel

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:19:19 PM

Is the support of local partners in European countries from the list of banking organizations necessary for the operation of the Smiles app?

I think that in the course of work the platform will create an extensive network of partners not only from the banking sector, because the functions of the application are developing, and can become interesting for online shopping.

I see that the team is reporting all the latest news about the expansion of their Corporation. I hope that we will continue to learn about reliable partners for DWC in European countries.
skyNET7880

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 02:40:53 PM

I think DWC has chosen the right strategy to launch its token. Many private investors want to work with the Asian market, but so far, there has not been such an opportunity for small investors. Therefore I believe the DWC token has excellent potential.
stenli69

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:03:59 PM

Which partners are currently being considered by the project for listing? It seems to me that the new exchanges will help attract the attention of new traders to DWC.

We need to wait for the announcement. I think the list will expand during the launch of the investment feature.
itspegel

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:48:03 AM

Which partners are currently being considered by the project for listing? It seems to me that the new exchanges will help attract the attention of new traders to DWC.

We need to wait for the announcement. I think the list will expand during the launch of the investment feature.

I think early investors can come not only with the launch of the feature but also during the expansion of the number of active traders thanks to frequent exchanges for listing. So I hope for new partnerships.
stenli69

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:11:59 AM

I think DWC has chosen the right strategy to launch its token. Many private investors want to work with the Asian market, but so far, there has not been such an opportunity for small investors. Therefore I believe the DWC token has excellent potential.

And the countries that participate in the DWC Foundation have already been submitted to the app's clients? Where can I see them?
BijeMen

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 10:38:33 AM

I'm glad to see that the app is already working on launching new features. When can we see them in action?
skyNET7880

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:00:25 AM

I see that the team is reporting all the latest news about the expansion of their Corporation. I hope that we will continue to learn about reliable partners for DWC in European countries.

I think that DWC's work in Estonia will contribute to the rapid expansion of the customer base for the DWC platform. I will wait for the team to launch the updated application.
stenli69

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 11:24:39 AM

How does the work with investment projects depend on the collected investment fund? Is there a minimum Fund amount that is required to run the investment feature?

I think that the Fund should get as much money as possible to start working with investment products so that DWC can find large partners for cooperation because this way we can talk about higher profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: