Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3760 times)
jara71

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:00:59 PM

In the white paper of Digital Wallet there is a roadmap and everybody can check what have been already done and what plan to be done.

Roadmap is an important part of every cryptocurrency project, but it is necessary to study not only the roadmap but the whole whitepaper.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:10:02 PM

Development is very important for every cryptocurrency project. It is necessary that the team will follow the roadmap and improve the project.

Not all team of cryptocurrency projects continue to develop their projects after the end of IEO. To survive in the market conditions it is necessary to continue developing after the end of IEO.

I think it should be default that a project will continue its development even after the IEO ended. Just because they already got the money, means they are free to run away? I don't think so. So it is really their responsibility to cater their clients and investors as much effort as they can. After all, they were trusted with money.
Also, what other Asian countries are they going to implement their business aside from Japan?
k67frozen

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:26:16 PM

what is the function of the token in the app? Will I be able to pay the transaction fee?
No. DWC Token will be specifically allocated to Investment Function only.
DWC Token will be used as an investment fund for the service of International Citizens, who are presently using Digital Wallet. It is specifically planned for the following purposes:
1. Mobile Wallet Service Expansion
2. Investment Service for International Citizens
3. DWC Token listing and marketing

The expansion of wallet services if very important. Hope the team of Digital Wallet will be able to realize all planned ideas.

I think that it is necessary to have listing of the tokens on different exchanges. It is very important for development.
Fiutobit

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 02:50:03 PM

Listing of the tokens on different exchanges is very important. It must be very simple for users of the wallet to buy and sell tokens.
sindhu5

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:14:42 PM

When do you plan a listing of the tokens and on what exchanges it will be a listing?
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:53:30 PM

I think it should be default that a project will continue its development even after the IEO ended. Just because they already got the money, means they are free to run away? I don't think so. So it is really their responsibility to cater their clients and investors as much effort as they can. After all, they were trusted with money.
Also, what other Asian countries are they going to implement their business aside from Japan?

We plan to expand to several Asian countries including the Philippines and also to Europe as a Remittance Source.

When do you plan a listing of the tokens and on what exchanges it will be a listing?

All the details about our sale and listing will be provided soon, wait, please 😊

I'm glad to see that the app is already working on launching new features. When can we see them in action?

Very soon Wink Wait for the announcement, please.

Now China is involved in the operation of the money transfer app with Smiles app? Are there statistics of registered customers for this region?

We are going to target all the Asian countries including china for the expansion of our project. We will provide you with the statistics soon

DWC already has 90,000 customers and is good progress. And I wonder how the investment function will affect the number of participants. Should investors also download Smiles for investing?

Yes, new function is an update of the App. Everyone is looking forward to its launch

Good question and I also want to know about profits with DWC token. Do I need to become a token holder to make a profit?

Yes, soon we will offer an opportunity of passive income

DWC project launches app update this year? Does the amount of investment affect the speed of development?

Yes, we are working on it, it's all in hand

Only private investors will be able to have access to the investment Smiles function? I would like to understand how token trading will happen on exchanges after being used in the app?

No, all the token holders will be able to use our Investment Function

I read in the roadmap about the token listing and the launch of the investment service in 2019. Is the team sticking to the deadline now?

Yes, everything is ok

The project team is holding events in Estonia, which are aimed at expanding the number of clients for DWC and investors for the token?

According to our plans for expansion to other Asian Countries continues, we have already finished establishing a legal entity in Estonia. A first step taken to enter in the European market.

I think one exchange is quite satisfying to trade the token early on, but for the team to think about increasing the liquidity of the token, thanks to the addition of new exchanges. Will the list of listing partners be expanded?

Sure, we will announce it soon

I read that the project was doing roadshows for the digital wallet in Japan, China and Singapore. How does the team assess the results of this event?

Everything was held according to our plans. See the blog here: https://www.dwcproject.com/official-blog/digital-wallet-project-roadshow-in-japan-china-and-singapore

Which Asian countries besides the Philippines are also on the active cooperation list with the app? I'm talking about all the features DWC plans to run in its app.

We are going to target all the Asian countries including China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and so on

I read that the DWC is considering not only agriculture but also hospitality for an investment function. And I would like to know more about how the new feature will work. How will the profit be paid?

We willl provide you with all the details of the investment fucntion soon. Wait, please Smiley

I think that the project should conduct an active advertising campaign so that more investors learn about the DWC token concept. Is the platform now engaging the community for this purpose?

Yes, we are also working on the launch of new marketing campaigns to expand our community

And the countries that participate in the DWC Foundation have already been submitted to the app's clients? Where can I see them?

We started service in Japan in the second quarter of 2016, and have successfully built a platform that allows for direct remittances to countries such as the Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia without the use of existing banking infrastructures. “Smiles” offers real-time, low-cost, and 24-hour service based on the original wallet platform, which enables users to send money from mobile phones to over 150 countries with approximately 300,000 locations.

sindhu5

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:46:11 AM

Listing of the tokens on different exchanges is very important. It must be very simple for users of the wallet to buy and sell tokens.

I think that first of all it is necessary to develop ecosystem of the project and create demand in the tokens and only after they it will be good to start to listing.
jara71

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:17:11 AM

If there is no demand in the tokens the price of the tokens after the listing on exchanges start to fall and it is not good for the reputation of the project.
k67frozen

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 11:49:01 AM

Very often the price of the tokens falls because all cryptocurrency market falls and cryptocurrency project can do nothing with it.
Fiutobit

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 12:19:13 PM

what is the function of the token in the app? Will I be able to pay the transaction fee?
No. DWC Token will be specifically allocated to Investment Function only.
DWC Token will be used as an investment fund for the service of International Citizens, who are presently using Digital Wallet. It is specifically planned for the following purposes:
1. Mobile Wallet Service Expansion
2. Investment Service for International Citizens
3. DWC Token listing and marketing

The expansion of wallet services if very important. Hope the team of Digital Wallet will be able to realize all planned ideas.

I think that it is necessary to have listing of the tokens on different exchanges. It is very important for development.

It is very good that team of the project plan listing of DWC Token on different exchanges. It is very important for development.
k67frozen

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:51:25 PM

Development is very important for every cryptocurrency project. It is necessary that the team will follow the roadmap and improve the project.

Not all team of cryptocurrency projects continue to develop their projects after the end of IEO. To survive in the market conditions it is necessary to continue developing after the end of IEO.

Unfortunately many projects just stop to do something after the end of IEO. That is why many investors lost their trust in cryptocurrency.
jara71

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:16:36 PM

Many projects does not stop the develop, they stop active promotion because promotion costs a lot of money. And price of the tokens falls because of the bad market conditions.
LuanaLizandra386

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:41:28 PM

When cryptocurrency market falls the price of all tokens falls. In such conditions it is very difficult to develop to all cryptocurrency projects.
trueitstrue

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:08:41 PM

In the white paper of Digital Wallet there is a roadmap and everybody can check what have been already done and what plan to be done.

Roadmap is an important part of every cryptocurrency project, but it is necessary to study not only the roadmap but the whole whitepaper.

Now before investing it is necessary to check everything. First of all it is necessary to check the product and what have already been done.
VuVietVo582

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 02:33:39 PM

It is very important that the team of the project will follow the roadmap and will realize all planned ideas.

Many investors lost their trust to cryptocurrency projects because the team of the projects do not follow the roadmap.

Many investors lost their trust because the price of the tokens falls and they lost a lot of money.
karsheringprof

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 05:31:40 PM

When people expect a big profit but at the result they see a big loses they are very disappointed.
sudiharsoyo

mari semuanya bergabung di MMM global!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 06:00:24 PM

This is the first stage of the IEO, where the token is first offered to private investors

How many stages of IEO do you plan to have? Do you know on what exchanges will be IEO?

mari segera semuanya bergabung di MMM global....!!
VuVietVo582

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 06:31:57 PM

It is good that for the token holders it will be opportunity to get a passive income. It will attract more users to the wallet.
karsheringprof

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:04:03 PM

Now many cryptocurrency projects offer an opportunity of passive income for token holders but such opportunity is good when price of the tokens grow or it is stable.
LuanaLizandra386

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 07:37:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is regulated in Estonia, that is why many cryptocurrency startups are registered in Estonia to work in regulated jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: