Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Wallet - fair wallet service for international citizens  (Read 3774 times)
linsrelekul

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:49:56 AM

Experts will assure you that we can only go up from here, but after couple of days we are dumping hardAnd when you ask them How is that happened? they can't explain
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:02:21 PM

How do developers plan to fight corruption in the market? Now they have begun to take bribes even within the blockchain network.

This will be handled by the DW system that cross-checks with our AML-CFT database and PEP database.

I understand you perfectly. If I understand correctly, will you work with banks? Or are you an independent company?

Yes. By connecting directly to the government-affiliated banks of major countries that send International Citizens and the Fintech network, we have built a platform that allows users to send money directly from their smartphones to other countries around the clock.
bbodybodya

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 12:14:08 PM

The marketing strategy works very high quality and I like the features of cooperation with them. due to rapid changes in the market, blockchain can become a solution to many pressing problems, and such an example shows
tesipnacel

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 01:01:25 PM

For a while, China opposed cryptocurrency, but now this country has completed the development of the external level of the digital renminbi. This suggests that soon the whole world will introduce cryptocurrency at the state level
if China accepts its cryptocurrency then the economies of the whole world could suffer. as far as I know they want to give up the dollar.
in this case, only the US economy can suffer, the world does not end on America alone. If China accepts cryptocurrency as a means of payment, it will benefit everyone
NastyaEs

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:35:34 PM

On the basis of virtual money, an incredibly large market quickly emerged, full-fledged crypto-economy, team released very high-quality products in perspective!
The blockchain-based market is trustworthy because of its security. But do not underestimate the capabilities of hackers, with the advent of big money in cryptocurrency, the risk of losing your money increases
Saidajha1

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:04:03 PM

Now almost all countries require the centralization of cryptocurrency. And in the end, the meaning of the entire cryptocurrency disappears since it was originally created for the anonymity of user data
linsrelekul

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:26:03 PM

Even if the European Union adopted a similar law, it still does not mean anything. Any project and company can be located in a country where there are no such laws. I think that you can always find a way out of the situation
bbodybodya

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 10:55:53 AM

How do developers plan to fight corruption in the market? Now they have begun to take bribes even within the blockchain network.

This will be handled by the DW system that cross-checks with our AML-CFT database and PEP database.

I understand you perfectly. If I understand correctly, will you work with banks? Or are you an independent company?

Yes. By connecting directly to the government-affiliated banks of major countries that send International Citizens and the Fintech network, we have built a platform that allows users to send money directly from their smartphones to other countries around the clock.

This will be quite convenient , but how many people are interested in international payments ?
I think basically people use this as a means of payment every day and you will also need to develop in this direction
NastyaEs

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:32:33 AM

For a while, China opposed cryptocurrency, but now this country has completed the development of the external level of the digital renminbi. This suggests that soon the whole world will introduce cryptocurrency at the state level

if China accepts its cryptocurrency then the economies of the whole world could suffer. as far as I know they want to give up the dollar.

in this case, only the US economy can suffer, the world does not end on America alone. If China accepts cryptocurrency as a means of payment, it will benefit everyone

I think that we will get the recognition of the cryptocurrency in 2020 this is evidenced by many factors . And the fact that France has recognized this as legal is the first step
Eez_davido21

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:47:57 AM

such projects will be very valuable in the future. Now the main thing is to earn a reputation.

the number of app downloads is growing every day and this is in fact one of the most important factors for me ) I see the real development of the project
eninprodad

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:05:21 PM

Now almost all countries require the centralization of cryptocurrency. And in the end, the meaning of the entire cryptocurrency disappears since it was originally created for the anonymity of user data

I believe that cryptocurrency needs recognition and legalization in this case there will be fewer scammers in this market and the technology will develop and the blockchain will make transactions much cheaper and safer
linsrelekul

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:22:37 PM

Hello everyone !
has the listing already happened ? have you applied for a coinmarketcap ?
bbodybodya

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:39:29 PM

Experts will assure you that we can only go up from here, but after couple of days we are dumping hardAnd when you ask them How is that happened? they can't explain

I don't really know what you're talking about. This is a fully working project that continues to develop and implement tools for investment so the future prospect is huge
antonkomissarov

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:56:00 PM

as I understand it the team is now planning to scale to the European market and it will be just fine !
I myself would like to use the app to invest and generate passive income
subfcessribo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:13:09 PM

The implementation of extensive cryptocurrency operations and the exchange for popular fiat currencies creates a strong position for the service, which is possible in the future it will have no competitors

the most important thing is that it is very fast and convenient . I mean it is much more convenient than using banks for this and therefore the number of users in this application will only grow
gyousthesinproc

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:32:12 PM

do I understand correctly that you are planning to add investment tools to the app ?
dwcproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:40:26 PM

So, sometimes it is better to nut trust anyone and make the decisions based on your own research
vasilii_zagr

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:58:59 AM

So, sometimes it is better to nut trust anyone and make the decisions based on your own research
in any case, I pay attention to projects that are already a working business . this way I can be sure that tokens will be in demand
strangerdme

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:14:30 AM

as I understand it the team is now planning to scale to the European market and it will be just fine !
I myself would like to use the app to invest and generate passive income

as I understand it investment tools will be added to the app in the future
kittencute

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 11:16:05 AM

I like the fact that the team offers a really useful application of blockchain technology and this is very important for me . I still prefer projects that are real business
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: