Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Geonelus (GOL) - [ANN]  (Read 196 times)
SubTradeX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

BiFi - Internet

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:14:17 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 11:35:22 AM by SubTradeX

Geonelus Is Now Subsat On Crex24

*Image Removed*  - Helping The World Connect At Affordable Costs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:52:15 PM

i check the trading volume on crex24 and i see that there is no buy order there
so how you can make this coins attractive to new investors to buy the coins?

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 12:40:34 AM

I don't see anything special about this token.
"Will make transactions between users faster and easier"? I think most coins/tokens nowadays have that, lightning network on BTC and whatnot.
"Coin for the future" Well, most tokens/coins aim that, there's no surprise there.
The token is already listed on crex24, did you pay for the listing from your own funds? Looking at the telegram/twitter channels it seems there's barely even any followers.
I also don't even see the link to the official website. You guys don't have one?
Overall, details about this project are vague, to say the least.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 02:41:10 AM

this is old school tactic
--Create shittoken
--Pay listing
--Dump for anything you can as you created 8,000,000,000 of them

if suckers even buy this at ONE satoshi its 80BTC in pocket for this "dev"  Shocked

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:12:41 PM

--Create shittoken
--Pay listing

if suckers even buy this at ONE satoshi its 80BTC in pocket for this "dev"  Shocked

No more buy order even at 1 sat. Dead so soon.

Sad reality. Weak foundation has no space in crypto. Wonder if GOL can still be redeemed with merchandise as stated in OP. And where might be that place?
SubTradeX (OP)
Copper Member

BiFi - Internet

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:50:01 PM

I don't see anything special about this token.
"Will make transactions between users faster and easier"? I think most coins/tokens nowadays have that, lightning network on BTC and whatnot.
"Coin for the future" Well, most tokens/coins aim that, there's no surprise there.
The token is already listed on crex24, did you pay for the listing from your own funds? Looking at the telegram/twitter channels it seems there's barely even any followers.
I also don't even see the link to the official website. You guys don't have one?
Overall, details about this project are vague, to say the least.

When we day transactions will be faster and easier we mean between businesses,  say usually it would take a few weeks or months for to parties to have the money and contracts written up, we will develop an app allowing businesses to minimize that time with preloaded contracts and documents they may use.

We paid for the crex24 listing without any ICO to show our commitment to this project of ours also, our telegram and discords are newly made and we are starting marketing soon, as we have spent time Carefully planning this.

Our website is getting built to make sure it is ready and fully stable, we plan to have users login which will give them access to a chat and forum were we can talk live

Thanks and hope that helps

SubTradeX (OP)
Copper Member

BiFi - Internet

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:55:44 PM

--Create shittoken
--Pay listing

Dont no where you got your maths buts thats incorrect as 1 decimal point is getting added. Also those sell orders are not ours. They are what people have bought and are holding.

SubTradeX (OP)
Copper Member

BiFi - Internet

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:59:19 PM

quote author=tippytoes link=topic=5195654.msg52879493#msg52879493 date=1572045161]
--Create shittoken
--Pay listing

if suckers even buy this at ONE satoshi its 80BTC in pocket for this "dev"  Shocked

No more buy order even at 1 sat. Dead so soon.

Sad reality. Weak foundation has no space in crypto. Wonder if GOL can still be redeemed with merchandise as stated in OP. And where might be that place?

Soon we will be changing that and buying back the tokens that got bought, as were planning people bought tokens etc, we are going to progress this coin every day/week so keep watch, any questions feel free to contact me at Goldev2019@gmail.com

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 03:23:21 PM

--Create shittoken
--Pay listing

if suckers even buy this at ONE satoshi its 80BTC in pocket for this "dev"  Shocked

Dont no where you got your maths buts thats incorrect as 1 decimal point is getting added. Also those sell orders are not ours. They are what people have bought and are holding.

so if people are selling millions at ONE satoshi, what did you sell it TO them for? less than ONE satoshi?  lol
your full of crap man, you have 10's of millions on market selling for anything you can get, quite ovbious
w.e tho man im not gonna argue with you, ive said my peace, done my part to warn peeps
pce man

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
SubTradeX (OP)
Copper Member

BiFi - Internet

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:34:36 AM

--Create shittoken
--Pay listing

so if people are selling millions at ONE satoshi, what did you sell it TO them for? less than ONE satoshi?  lol
your full of crap man, you have 10's of millions on market selling for anything you can get, quite ovbious
w.e tho man im not gonna argue with you, ive said my peace, done my part to warn peeps
pce man

They were there before i took on the project. Ive been hired as the project manager. Wr sold no coins privately etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: