Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVALO-Energy: the blockchain solution for renewable energy  (Read 159 times)
cryptoeddy (OP)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 02:56:45 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2019, 01:29:37 PM by cryptoeddy

AVALO-Energy: the blockchain solution for renewable energy

What is AVALO-Energy

AVALO-energy is a crowd-based network of independent users that support a green energy community, build on blockchain technology.

Our slogan is The Power Of Us. It means together we are strong and it tells us that energy belongs to all of us. Become a part of it. Become a part of this power and help us to promote and harness renewable energy sources in Europe and worldwide.

How AVALO-Energy works

AVALO-energy is a blockchain platform that has been created to support green energy in an aim to minimize blackout risks, eliminate middlemen, and build an E-Power Payment to be used by its community. AVALO-energy has a vision to change the current conditions in the energy sector that are keen on using outdated technology while exploiting the environment instead of using the already available technology and funds for the production of renewable energy. Through this platform, AVALO-energy hopes to break through the long chain of suppliers who exploit nations and continents just to maximize their profit.

AVALO-Energy Initial Exchange Offering

In order to support this mission, AVALO-energy has launched an IEO (Initial Exchange Offering) with the AVALO Token (AVTO) that started on 8.10.2019. An IEO is similar to an ICO, but the main difference is that an IEO is offered through an exchange and not directly to investors. Only exchange members can participate in an IEO and public investors interested would have to join the exchange in order to participate. The major motivation for AVALO-energy to conduct an IEO is to ensure that investors can easily access the tokens and to ensure they are immediately available for trading on the exchange upon completion of the sale. As such, AVALO-energy has taken a step to show its investors that their money and tokens are in a safe platform by issuing an IEO.

The AVALO token (AVTO) will enable users to engage with the platform from an early stage, make peer-to-peer payments for energy and get paid for producing energy. AVALO will rely on decentralized platforms in the early stages of the IEO and anyone who would like to support the project can buy AVALO tokens on these platforms using ETH. Affiliates and AVALO license owners can exchange the collected AVALO coins into AVTO through AVALO’s back office using an ERC-20 compatible Ethereum wallet.

Why Buy The AVALO token (AVTO)

With a platform with many modern features, investors are guaranteed a wealth of good not only for themselves, but for their environment and future generations. Therefore, getting involved early in this platform can help you to better understand the AVALO-energy ecosystem and earn from the blockchain integration. You can do this by joining the ongoing IEO through https://ico.avalo-energy.com.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
psych114

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 08:21:41 AM

AVALO energy is definitely one of my favourite blockchain startups! What these guys are building will trigger a revolution in their market!

If anyone wants to know more about the project... please contact me. I met one of the programmers of AVALO in Berlin and only then I really understood what the company will develop in the coming years. That's awesome!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: