Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL CRYPTO BOOM AGAIN?  (Read 2644 times)
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 03:07:49 PM

Sure it's impossible to say but still... after yesterday hearing i really don't know what to think. Used to be sure Libra entry will boom the market once again but it looks like Libra's not coming shortly.
Is btc halving the most promising ''event'' we are looking forward to (at the moment)?

I know for sure 100% that crypto will boom again, the question only was we don't when? but there are lot of prediction were it came from the experts were by 2020 bitcoin will rise again in the market. Because of the coming bitcoin halving, were according to the majority after this moment, the price of bitcoin will start to rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:16:38 PM

Sure it's impossible to say but still... after yesterday hearing i really don't know what to think. Used to be sure Libra entry will boom the market once again but it looks like Libra's not coming shortly.
Is btc halving the most promising ''event'' we are looking forward to (at the moment)?

I know for sure 100% that crypto will boom again, the question only was we don't when? but there are lot of prediction were it came from the experts were by 2020 bitcoin will rise again in the market. Because of the coming bitcoin halving, were according to the majority after this moment, the price of bitcoin will start to rise again.

I am very confident that this will happen too, I know that crypto will gonna boom again, it just takes time, as these past few years, many people were victim of scam, so they just get rested and there's a lot of people are afraid to take risk yet, so they are waiting for the perfect moment again for them to risk their money in crypto.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:41:22 PM

I am very confident that this will happen too, I know that crypto will gonna boom again, it just takes time, as these past few years, many people were victim of scam, so they just get rested and there's a lot of people are afraid to take risk yet, so they are waiting for the perfect moment again for them to risk their money in crypto.
controversies always occur before and during Halving, even in the past period several local banks refused user transactions simply because of the high price of bitcoin. But overall everything can be resolved normally.

what I think is that the government will take the role of at least trying to be involved in every user transaction, I am not too worried as long as all positive things can still be done smoothly despite many changes in procedures.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 04:53:35 PM

controversies always occur before and during Halving, even in the past period several local banks refused user transactions simply because of the high price of bitcoin. But overall everything can be resolved normally.

what I think is that the government will take the role of at least trying to be involved in every user transaction, I am not too worried as long as all positive things can still be done smoothly despite many changes in procedures.

Hope that at this time people will become aware now how small investors are manipulated by those big investors, and at this time more users will eventually know the strength and power of Bitcoin and that the price of Bitcoin will begin to create another history again, so far we all know that many people are really waiting for the halving.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 05:11:52 PM

I think Bitcoin halving is an important factor, "Supply decreases + Demand increases = Prices are higher". After bitcoin halving occurs, the supply of bitcoin will halve while the demand for bitcoin ownership still has the potential to increase, for example: Bakkt a Bitcoin exchange fully complying with the provisions of the laws of the United States that have operated. , clearing the way for organizations to join the game. Fidelity Digital Asset Services has implemented depository and cryptocurrency trading for organizations

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 02:01:41 AM

That is an important question but only if you are a trader, if you are a long term investor then that is irrelevant because it doesn't matter if the recovery happens during the next year or the year after that, you are going to be in the market, you are going to be holding bitcoin and you are going to take advantage of that particular moment in time, so if you are a long term investor there is no point in agonizing when it will happen, just be content to know that it will and that you will obtain profits with it.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:22:10 AM

I think Bitcoin halving is an important factor, "Supply decreases + Demand increases = Prices are higher". After bitcoin halving occurs, the supply of bitcoin will halve while the demand for bitcoin ownership still has the potential to increase, for example: Bakkt a Bitcoin exchange fully complying with the provisions of the laws of the United States that have operated. , clearing the way for organizations to join the game. Fidelity Digital Asset Services has implemented depository and cryptocurrency trading for organizations
We can't be sure about the effect of halving to the price because like litecoin, it is done from its halving period and we can see that the price decreases, a lot. It could happen to bitcoin also and to be safe from profit loss, it is better to secure some profit or cash out at least 10-20% of your cryptocurrency so you will not risking that much from the volatility of cryptocurrency market.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:51:39 AM

it would, because it is dumping right now it doesn't mean the hype is gone. It's just because we are at the end of the year and many people just sold their money for their own purposes so there is nothing wrong with that. Just see what happen in 2020 where big event is already announced such as halving and other stuff

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓