Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SV strong push  (Read 202 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:37:48 PM

I'm always complaining about these bitcoin forks, and here I am again...

Bitcoin SV is a pointless shitcoin, the same as absolutely every bitcoin offshoot.

It has no merit, no real use-case and no purpose beyond speculation.

Any price movement is entirely speculative and should be treated as such.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:31:30 AM

After some the biggest exchanger delist bitcoin SV , I'am not trading anymore bitcoin SV.
be careful if you are trading bitcoin SV, there is nothing we can be proud of from bitcoin SV except the pump and dump party

cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:12:49 AM

After some the biggest exchanger delist bitcoin SV , I'am not trading anymore bitcoin SV.
be careful if you are trading bitcoin SV, there is nothing we can be proud of from bitcoin SV except the pump and dump party
Bitcoin SV is still some peoples are investing because of recent pump. But we know it was move 70 percentage backward on three months before, so active traders are buy and sell at faster so they earn good profit for every trade. Nowadays majority of the peoples are concentrate huge marketcap coin so I expect some peoples are invest again on BSV.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:18:13 AM

Bitcoin SV is still some peoples are investing because of recent pump. But we know it was move 70 percentage backward on three months before, so active traders are buy and sell at faster so they earn good profit for every trade. Nowadays majority of the peoples are concentrate huge marketcap coin so I expect some peoples are invest again on BSV.

Many of the traders are not concerned about the quality of the coins they are trading for as long as they offer them good liquidity. These kinds of traders would even trade pump and dump coins and shitcoins for as long as there is money from it. Bitcoin SV is among these kinds of coins. And the traders trading Bitcoin SV do not necessarily support the project for what it is. They are using Bitcoin SV to make money. If you think that there are investors coming into Bitcoin SV due to its technology, you might be wrong.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:35:05 AM

Many of the traders are not concerned about the quality of the coins they are trading for as long as they offer them good liquidity. These kinds of traders would even trade pump and dump coins and shitcoins for as long as there is money from it. Bitcoin SV is among these kinds of coins. And the traders trading Bitcoin SV do not necessarily support the project for what it is. They are using Bitcoin SV to make money. If you think that there are investors coming into Bitcoin SV due to its technology, you might be wrong.

Yes that's true we cannot just invest because the traders are using it as they even any coins as far as they get some sort profit and DOGE coin is one of the example and now there is a coin named HOLO (HOT), traders usually prefers coins which has high liquidity and even if you have look at these xcoins these coins pumps and dumps so which will benefit us only if we do day trading.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: