Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin using or need! Vs stable coins  (Read 1150 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:40:37 PM

Anyone can use bitcoin but is there really need of it? Yes because we are currently using something called fiat just nothing but paper but its said to have a particular value but do you ever thing it really had that value? The value just keep decreasing year after year which is called inflation.

Stable coin is nothing but the digital fiat more worse form of it since it may not be backed up by anything nor it is not provided by the government so it all goes to the creator's hand about its future price dependency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:23:18 PM

I think bitcoin is only used if needed, meaning its use is not an obligation and bitcoin can be said as an alternative payment that can provide convenience when making transactions and payments will be easier, whereas for bitcoin prices will never be stable because of the influence of very limited supply and demand that is very high will always provide price movements so I think bitcoin is still inferior to stable coins.

But again stable coins will be of no use without the existence of bitcoin and it's wrong to say bitcoin inferior to stablecoins as there would had been no stablecoin without bitcoin. The only purpose off stable coin is to covert the other cryptos and store when the market down or for traders to covert cryptos during volatile situations to avoid risking.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:20:03 PM

But again stable coins will be of no use without the existence of bitcoin and it's wrong to say bitcoin inferior to stablecoins as there would had been no stablecoin without bitcoin. The only purpose off stable coin is to covert the other cryptos and store when the market down or for traders to covert cryptos during volatile situations to avoid risking.

Stablecoins came to existence when the Chinese government banned fiat currencies from crypto-exchanges. Stablecoins presented a loophole to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat value. But even now these stablecoins are seldom used outside the exchanges. Very few people hold stablecoins such as Tether and USDC in their wallets (and it makes no sense to hold these coins). 
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:09:35 AM

snip
Centralized altcoins are not to be trusted. The unique asset of every crypto that being created is decentralization and anonymity. So, if one crypto will be backed by the government, the primary purpose of it will be go to waste. And besides, is there any legit stable coin that is not turned to scam?

The users and government have different goals. We want to make transactions without government interference, that's why bitcoin became popular in the first place. The government on the other-hand want dibs from both us making transactions and storing assets.

snip
I don't really get what will happen if a digital currency will be backed by a physical asset. We all know that bitcoin and other alt coins prices are based on supply and demand. So if one stable coin price pump what will happen to their physical asset, will it increase also or if it is going to dump their backed asset, will be lessened? lol

I'm not that economically-savvy but yes that could be a problem. You can't just pump out supply. Sure for things like oil (which is consumable) they can simply cut down on production but then what happens when demand for that good decrease? Suddenly there's more "in stock".
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:25:27 AM

Stablecoins are like fiat. And if they are like fiat, they are not breaking from the system within which fiat works. That would be in contrast to the idea of cryptocurrency or Bitcoin. They are backed by fiat. Their value is pegged on fiat value. And they are also minted in as many as possible. That is not the design of Bitcoin, which is the top and leader of all coins. Cryptocurrency should be following the path of Bitcoin in terms of having a fixed total supply which cannot be tampered with. 
Aying

Activity: 784

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:12:44 AM

I think bitcoin is only used if needed, meaning its use is not an obligation and bitcoin can be said as an alternative payment that can provide convenience when making transactions and payments will be easier, whereas for bitcoin prices will never be stable because of the influence of very limited supply and demand that is very high will always provide price movements so I think bitcoin is still inferior to stable coins.

If people will support for bitcoin's legality and become our main online currency. it will be needed and in use by many. but how could we support it if everyone will remain of this investing method? if we want bitcoin to be needed it will become stable, our excitement of our investments because of volatile price would not be profitable anymore. so bitcoin's utilization will still remain and everyone will still invest.

Watch out for this SPACE!
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 06:22:40 AM

WHO need Bitcoin and Why anyone Will use Bitcoin? If we have stable coins wich You can transfer around the world all Ready instantly
And They are stable.

Bitcoin is Not money Bitcoin is gamble, One day You put money in Other day You might lose it.

There is no clear way to predict btc price either.

So Why we exacly need Bitcoin? 

Year 2019 who need Bitcoin?? 
Year 2020 who need?  And who Will be using Bitcoin year 2025 Huh 

Bitcoin Will lose all the power If there is no clear Reason Why would we need btc and how we gona use it. 

Day traders swing traders... Don't keep Bitcoin alive for too Long all They do is trading btc with each other, there is no profit but Will be losses.

But look at the stable coins They are stable and have same aspects as Bitcoin has, so Can anyone explain to me who or why Will need Bitcoin?
There are many reasons why we are buying bitcoin. Yes, it is not a stable coin. As a matter of fact, it fluctuates easily. We don't know when bitcoin goes down and up. All we know is that, bitcoin is the future of currency.
Many people are buying bitcoin because we want to invest and store. Some of us are buying this for payment. We have different reasons why we buy bitcoin. And I know that even you don't want bitcoin, you will be pursue to buy specially when you see your neighbours, gradually become rich because of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:35:06 AM

Sounds like you're having a little hope for Bitcoin, mate. Many of us have witnessed the capability of Bitcoin and the convenience that it's causing us as a mode of payment. As for me, there have been a huge number of adoptions and even bigger organizations and developing countries are now accepting Bitcoin so I don't see any reason to lose hope for it. We need Bitcoin not just an investment and not just a mode of payment but a supporting currency. 
Yes. Bitcoin is created as a currency so we should promote it more about its usage. There are a lot of us here who ofen consider bitcoin as an investment or for trading purposes but the fact that bitcoin is a supporting currency then we should convince those people to focus more on bitcoin as a currency so that in the near future, chances for massive adoption of bitcoin will be very possible.
bitcoin lately become popular as a digital asset , a long term investment that promising a high return.

it is not fit anymore for those people who involved in so much cryptocurrency projects to consider bitcoin as an ideal currency, the fee is too high , the confirmation time takes time too long and many more factors that makes people feel uncomfortable to use bitcoin as a currency.
moreover there is a lot of altcoins offering a specific use case as a real digital currency that makes people in so much advantage.

the high fee in bitcoin and insane volatility makes ordinary people avoiding use it as a currency even avoiding it at all. while stable coins is a trash , there is no formula yet to make it trustable decentralized, libra could be the solution but still it is centralized.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:55:32 AM

WHO need Bitcoin and Why anyone Will use Bitcoin? If we have stable coins wich You can transfer around the world all Ready instantly
And They are stable.

Bitcoin is Not money Bitcoin is gamble, One day You put money in Other day You might lose it.

Bitcoin Will lose all the power If there is no clear Reason Why would we need btc and how we gona use it. 

Day traders swing traders... Don't keep Bitcoin alive for too Long all They do is trading btc with each other, there is no profit but Will be losses.

But look at the stable coins They are stable and have same aspects as Bitcoin has, so Can anyone explain to me who or why Will need Bitcoin?
There are many reasons why we are buying bitcoin. Yes, it is not a stable coin. As a matter of fact, it fluctuates easily. We don't know when bitcoin goes down and up. All we know is that, bitcoin is the future of currency.
Many people are buying bitcoin because we want to invest and store. Some of us are buying this for payment. We have different reasons why we buy bitcoin. And I know that even you don't want bitcoin, you will be pursue to buy specially when you see your neighbours, gradually become rich because of it.
I still doubt about the future of bitcoin, anything can happen in the future. but for now, I believe the price of bitcoin can still rise and create a new ATH. so now I need bitcoin for investment, before later when reach a new ATH and I will sell everything. I rarely even use bitcoin for my needs, because here it's still difficult to find payments using bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 09:23:59 AM

of course I need bitcoin because the volatility can be made as a good investment tool. because by exploiting volatility we can get big profits. although most crypto coins have volatility and are also decentralized but there is nothing as good as bitcoin in capitalization, trading volume and prices. and we also have to remember that bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency and if bitcoin doesn't exist then stable coins and other crypto don't exist either. and most of the world population knows cryptocurrency because of bitcoin. so it's only natural that bitcoin is the main coin and the most needed by investors in investing in cryptocurrency.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Kevondo

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:29:30 PM

And They are stable.

I still doubt about the future of bitcoin, anything can happen in the future. but for now, I believe the price of bitcoin can still rise and create a new ATH. so now I need bitcoin for investment, before later when reach a new ATH and I will sell everything. I rarely even use bitcoin for my needs, because here it's still difficult to find payments using bitcoin.
It is alright to have doubts for bitcoin because we cannot really tell the future and because of that, we will experience some doubts but we should always remember that bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will stay in the market for long term because it is the trend setter and it is the most preferred type of cryptocurrency to invest in. Just hold for long term.
If someone still has doubts regarding bitcoin, he is either hopeless or ignorant. Bitcoin has already given us millionaire. If one can become a millionaire with bitcoin, then obviously other can too. It is totally up to individual whether he utilizes bitcoin or not. If he will, good money will be waiting for him. If not, he will end up regretting. Bitcoin will stay forever now and become identity of rich people.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:45:42 AM

I'm guessing maybe people don't trust those stable coins? And by the way, there aren't many wallets that are accepting stable coins for now, though I have noticed that they are beginning to add it to their lists. Coinbase added DAX (whatever the name is, can't remember exactly), and Blockchain added USD PAX. So, let's see how those are going to be in the near future.

Another thing you have to know is that people don't really buy just any coins, sometimes they might prefer a token that is owned by an already big name, take for example the Libra coin. Although I saw a lot of people bashing it about being centralized and all that, trust me if that was successful, a lot of them would be making use of it by now. It would have been big judging by the association which includes other big names such as Paypal, eBay, etc.
Polo7 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 07:37:12 PM

So stable coins are pegged to fiat currency 1:1
Fiat currency is DEBT based.
The bigger the debt the bigger the demand for fiat currencies! 

In economy boom yes fiat currency value is less but when recession is there... Then the fiat currency will be on hands of few.

So debt is what Gives value to fiat currencies! 
coinfinger

Merit: 278

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:04:19 PM

Well, you're right in a way, but choices differs, you're not expected to like the same thing as others. I believe that Bitcoin was created to serve all purposes; for transaction and for investment. When Satoshi defined it he never even said that it was for investment, rather he said it's a peer-to-peer method of transaction. But people started to see it as an investment when they noticed that it is not stable but volatile. And some started to buy and stack it up for the future when the price will increase.

So it's up to you and most of us here wants to make money from it, even I myself wants to make money from it, that's why I study the market most of the time to know the right time to invest and Hodl and make a profit.
imstillthebest

Merit: 122

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:34:39 PM

who needs stable coins when you cant earn on them but bitcon can possibly give you a good earning thru investing or hodling plus add in the extra function of bitcoin which it can also be used for paying ( just like what stable coins can do ) so why need stable coins we bitcoin can do both   ? though people still use stable coins to back the value of thier crypto but i think this is the main reason why they use it but  i think stable coins are rarely available or accepted by most merchants  .
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:40:06 PM

who needs stable coins when you cant earn on them but bitcon can possibly give you a good earning thru investing or hodling plus add in the extra function of bitcoin which it can also be used for paying ( just like what stable coins can do ) so why need stable coins we bitcoin can do both   ? though people still use stable coins to back the value of thier crypto but i think this is the main reason why they use it but  i think stable coins are rarely available or accepted by most merchants  .
Stable coins are good for providing an entry and exit point in the market by anyone. Most likely the safe haven in the market since it has a low volatility. USDT as the most used stablecoin are frequenty use by traders to be safe and avoid loss with the market fluctuations. Saying that bitcoin can do currency and investment is true, however there is a question '' until when ? '' Bitcoin's price are quite stable at a certain range for like a year but until when? Some merchants are considering the option for btc payment but until when ? Stabecoins are not made for such businesses, it is for backing, but maybe in the future we are going to fully digitalize are money like stablecoins.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 05:09:56 PM

In economy boom yes fiat currency value is less but when recession is there... Then the fiat currency will be on hands of few.

The characteristics of fiat and bitcoin are not the same, don't make it too complicated, at least we can work with the conditions of bitcoin in the next 5-15 years as an alternative asset, in the last 6 years I think the same thing as you, but there is one thing that makes a difference that is the development of decentralization and adoption that continues to widen. If fiat is devalued, it will not be the same as bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:55:09 PM

I disagree with your point. It doesn't matter how big the country's debt is as long as the financial growth is carrying it the economy of the country can still improve in any standpoint therefore still increasing the value of their fiat currency, just take a look at USA where there debt is one of the biggest in the world yet there GDP is big that it outweighs the debt they carry. This just show their ability to payback their debt and it doesn't diminish the value of their fiat because of it. Also your statement about how the fiat currency's value will decrease because of the "economy boom" is wrong because its actually the opposite of what will happen as it actually increases the value of the fiat currency because the financials will reflect on it.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:07:25 AM

Whether you lose a trade or you buy at a high price and are now in loss otherwise, you should not make a statement like this, if what you say is true why every day the number of trades persists, I mean no Shows a specific decline, people use it as a means of payment as well as investing.
if it bad,people wont use bitcoin anymore.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2019, 02:56:53 PM

~snip~

Bitcoin in both 2019 and 2025 will have a lot of adoption, in countries that suffer crisis and very high inflation, Bitcoin works as a refuge to not lose the value of money.

Stable currencies work like this, like having stable money, not as a shelter, the refuge is best done with Bitcoin because its value can be increased, of course, the risk of lowering the price arises, however, in countries with high inflation and Financial crises, even when bitcoin falls occur, does not have much impact because Bitcoin is of a decentralized nature and represents a deflationary economy, it is ideal to fight inflation, some are beginning to consider it as digital gold.

With regard to Libra, when it is launched, it can have a lot of acceptance, because a social network as large as Facebook has a better acceptance than a stable currency of some government or a bank, I see it from the most positive point of view. Well, I think when that stable currency is launched, it will open the market to Bitcoin much more, because people will associate the stable currency, the blockchain with Bitcoin, and when they realize that Bitcoin can reach a new ATH far beyond $ 20k, They will not hesitate to buy Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄