Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:40:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on XRP for long term investment (BEGINNER)  (Read 583 times)
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 01:37:38 PM

Base in xrp's potential then for me this is good for an investment like the developer or team behind this can handle this even the crypto's market drops a lot like they still have many ways to develop this so that's why this grow then more another thing this is like fiat currency like xrp is related to bank business so this turn trusted and popular by this or like now
XRP is indeed a good investment.
Even after facing a serious controversy recently they still able to hold their position as top and popular altcoin in the market. Though, there are some investors that pulled-out their investment, we can still see a lot of investors stay at XRP.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:51:07 PM

Personally, I would stay well clear of XRP while it remains under scrutiny as a potential unregistered security.

Sure it has generated ridiculous returns in the past, and does have incredible potential as an interbank clearing currency. However, none of this potential will be realized until concerns that it might be a security are cleared up.

No major bank or institution is going to want to work with what could be an unlicensed security.

Think about it, these types of people wont even trade unregulated markets, hence why they're waiting for a Bitcoin ETF!

STAY AWAY, or risk losing all your cash. But expect a huge price jump if XRP is cleared of being a security.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 02:00:10 PM

being 18 i think still be a good age to start thinking of making money out of crypto, you are lucky to have started today than doing it while you are 25. XRP is good. its the only coin i find very creepy that it stick itself on top while i know nothing about lol but sure almost all exchanges are adding it. you are in the right time as well since crypto has finally been stabilizing since the ling winter season. since you are in the long term investment, you might find it better to buy the cheap ones. cheaper than XRP but are also on top of the rank.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 02:57:36 PM

being 18 i think still be a good age to start thinking of making money out of crypto, you are lucky to have started today than doing it while you are 25. XRP is good. its the only coin i find very creepy that it stick itself on top while i know nothing about lol but sure almost all exchanges are adding it. you are in the right time as well since crypto has finally been stabilizing since the ling winter season. since you are in the long term investment, you might find it better to buy the cheap ones. cheaper than XRP but are also on top of the rank.
It is a good decision to start trading at an early age. He can learn a lot since an 18-year-old has broad thinking which is easy for them to understand when they have their interest in it. XRP is a good altcoin even if it is a centralized coin, if he can follow the flow of the market, he can make good earnings.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:12:23 PM

Your choice for investing in XRP is really a good thing.
I won't say that's its a good coin simply because it has been listed among the top but because it has been striving for years now. Coins like that can stay long term.
Saw from the above discussion that you don't have an exchange yet, many suggested Binance. It is a good exchange.
But please do not leave your coin in the exchange (infact in any exchange). Find a way to secure it offline.
jesse florian (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:29:49 PM

thank you all for the advice, I might start investing tomorrow but first I need to make an account. the price has gone up quite a bit in all the coins im looking at (along with bitcoin) so im going to see how it is tomorrow and should I invest. this is all so interesting!!! im still trying to find a way on what coins to buy, along with how many of each coin.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:15:21 PM

DGB and XRP have their own interests. XRP is more trusted and it is safer as it is the top 3 coin in the CMC. It has big volume every 24 hours and of course, if you are going to be a trader, this coin is really amazing for daily trading. But, it commonly doesn't have a high increase as the other coins do.
If you are willing to make bigger profits for investment, I think that Digibyte is better.
jesse florian (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:43:14 AM

ive been watching these coins and they have all gone up in price by quite a bit, I don't know if I invest now or wait

also curious as to which safe wallet as well... im hesitant if I should right now or in the morning... haha the stress of this
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:53:21 AM

I'm not a fan of XRP so I would suggest to you to look for other cryptocurrencies in the market. There is a lot of cryptocurrency in the market that is even better than XRP. Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency to invest in, it pumps from below 8k to above 9k usd in just a few days so I think that is what you should consider in terms of investing so you can grow your capital faster.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:56:48 AM

I'm not an advisor or some kind like that. But, I think your choice for XRP is good. Apart from the fact that XRP is among the top 5 Coinmarketcap, it also has the potential to become even bigger in the long run. If you want to feel the benefits, I think you should take the long-term method. Because you have stated that you will not hurt when your money is lost. Most importantly you have done a series of research, belief in your choices.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 02:00:52 AM

You don't need to worry about price growth that happens with XRP and don't have to look at prices every 5 minutes. You just need to calm down and let your money work by itself. XRP has very good potential in the future, both in terms of development and technically he has. All you have to do is not just observe the price on the market, but follow the news that they spread regularly because it can be important news that greatly affects your assets. You don't need to worry if one day your assets have decreased 3% within 1 week, it is a natural thing, the market has its own way of manipulating our minds. So you need to be patient, because it can go up as much as 14% in the next week according to the good news they have.
jesse florian (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:07:05 AM

You don't need to worry about price growth that happens with XRP and don't have to look at prices every 5 minutes. You just need to calm down and let your money work by itself. XRP has very good potential in the future, both in terms of development and technically he has. All you have to do is not just observe the price on the market, but follow the news that they spread regularly because it can be important news that greatly affects your assets. You don't need to worry if one day your assets have decreased 3% within 1 week, it is a natural thing, the market has its own way of manipulating our minds. So you need to be patient, because it can go up as much as 14% in the next week according to the good news they have.

I see, I just made a binance account but don't see anywhere on where to add my card. I will probably buy a bit of digibyte and XRP and wait till the morning. bitcoin has gone up quite a bit as well
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:14:56 AM

I see, I just made a binance account but don't see anywhere on where to add my card. I will probably buy a bit of digibyte and XRP and wait till the morning. bitcoin has gone up quite a bit as well

xrp is good enough to invest because the trust they have now is big enough, plus I see an opportunity if you invest in the near future because it looks like the pump trend has started, I hope this is a pump trend and not back to the down trend
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 05:09:22 AM

I am going to invest $150 (Canadian) into some coins. My first post mentioned DigiByte, but now I'm curious about XRP upon research and considering that it's within the top 10 coins I think makes it safe. Considering that I'm a COMPLETE noob and venturing this at 18, I started with $100 but felt an extra $50 would not hurt but that's the max I'm going. I'm very well aware of the risks and know I could lose my money which is why $150 is my max because losing won't hurt me. I'm not investing to make a quick buck, I'm just extremely curious in this market.

I've been following XRP for the last week and the price value has gone up by 3.05%, I'm curious whether people wait or buy straight away while the price has gone up (considering its the 3rd ranked coin). Also wondering if this is a coin for long term investment. I still have a lot to learn before considering investment, but I do not want to wait too long in case the value goes up. I don't even know how to buy a coin... apart from that, I'm curious if anybody has more information that will be useful for my final decisions.

If you intend to buy XRP, it would be good to let it fall and buy when down. XRP is a good coin for day trading as it has lower fees and faster transactions as compared to other popular coins. Though it once rose above $1.25, it's highly unlikely for it to achieve that anytime soon. Buying below 25 cents and selling above 30 would be a good strategy at the moment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:19:37 AM

XRP can move to the right track if they progress well on their platform. Ive been watching the chart for xrp and clearly it will surpass eth sooner if eth doesn't improve well. So I guess youre budget for investment is well suited for XRP considering its price is still low.

Ive bagged some xrp already. If bull run arrive only these three coins will progress, btc, eth and xrp.
Bitcoin is moving now and with that those solid projects in terms of fiat are also gaining goo value, it's not that hard to entrust your fiat investment with crypto coins that have good support from communities, being the 3rd crytpo from CMC makes this project got a good chance to bring huge value in terms of fiat conversions. Trying to sort and invest at the bottom it will bring decent benefits once the market start bounce as whole.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:12:48 AM

XRP for long term investment, xrp price are regular not much drastical change and a can say its xrp more likely stable. But if btc had a huge pump xrp can also get a gain. As it is now, when BTC experienced a drastic increase of 30% in 24 hours, XRP also experienced a 10% increase in effect.
xrp is good enough for investment, usually they get more profit when btc is in a pump trend like you said. so I think xrp can indeed be a good investment reference, with prices that are still affordable and price movements that I say are interesting

███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:39:53 PM

Firstly, I like OP mindset and orientation. Good for you to know the inherent risk involved in your decision to invest in cryptos. Though with a small capital, I would rather invest in a promising low cap coin (riskier though). But it's also a good idea (less risk) to invest in big cap coins like xrp.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:56:58 PM

Yeah, XRP is worth to invest with your money. XRP did good job for years and compete with top altcoins out there. Actually it's a must invest altcoin these days. Bank support for cryptocurrency is very unique. So when XRP is created, it's very unimaginable. And now XRP is one of the major Coins. Also it has the best scalability when it come transactions among the other major coins. It has its ups and downs but still survive. So for me it a must have coin.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:21:16 PM

XRP in itself has a great potential in the fintech space and has already started to gain grounds by aligning with financial institutions to get them to become adopters of the XRP project all in the guise of enabling an easier, safer and immutable transaction void of trust by both parties involved. That had given the XRP more step ahead of its peers and that I can say is a point to consider when an investor wants to invest, but more important is an investor's research. So, also do your own research.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 11:29:12 PM

XRP/Ripple is centralised. It's against Bitcoin's and other coins mission and vision. Why would you like to invest in a coin that is basically managed by others? Even Ripple, the company itself is selling their coins all the time when there is a slight bull on the price of Ripple. The most trustable investment from fiat to cryptocurrencies (in my opinion, that is) is just Bitcoin and Ethereum for the time being and potentially, forever.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: