Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:33:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions on XRP for long term investment (BEGINNER)  (Read 583 times)
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 813

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:02:49 AM

You say you want to make a profit quickly by investing in XRP. There really is nothing wrong. But you need to categorize yourself as a trader. Short term, Mid Term or Longterm. If you want to quickly do the short term method. do not stick with just one coin, can choose coins with large volumes and do Scalpinng HIT and RUN. it's better, if fixed on XRP you can use the mid term and longterm methods. Need to be patient to get profit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:22:49 AM

I think XRP is a good choice for long-term hold and investment, the price of XRP has been stable for the past months and you need to wait for the bullrun if you want to make a great profit from your $150 investment. Maybe 2-3 years.

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:38:29 AM

My friend, it is not every coin that you see at the top market that you should pay attention to, and you know that we still have people that are faking lots of volume because of the money they have to do so. Looking at ripple, I count this project amongst the projects that are faking their volume and I will really not put y complete trust in them because they could dump so hard at any time since they don’t have many people that are using them even if they have real use case.

if I were you as a beginner, I would rather prefer to just put that money into a project that I am very sure of, then once you are confidence about your first investment, then you can start gambling with every other investment and be risking your money, but as a starter, please put your investment first in bitcoin alone, because it would be a sad thing for you to lose that $150 to a project that you cannot guarantee for future which I really don’t see with xrp.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:12:00 PM

I am going to invest $150 (Canadian) into some coins. My first post mentioned DigiByte, but now I'm curious about XRP upon research and considering that it's within the top 10 coins I think makes it safe. Considering that I'm a COMPLETE noob and venturing this at 18, I started with $100 but felt an extra $50 would not hurt but that's the max I'm going. I'm very well aware of the risks and know I could lose my money which is why $150 is my max because losing won't hurt me. I'm not investing to make a quick buck, I'm just extremely curious in this market.

I've been following XRP for the last week and the price value has gone up by 3.05%, I'm curious whether people wait or buy straight away while the price has gone up (considering its the 3rd ranked coin). Also wondering if this is a coin for long term investment. I still have a lot to learn before considering investment, but I do not want to wait too long in case the value goes up. I don't even know how to buy a coin... apart from that, I'm curious if anybody has more information that will be useful for my final decisions.
Nice choose with Ripple or XRP but you must waiting little long time with Ripple coin investing because price of ripple never have growing up suddenly, always price up slowly with take two weeks or three weeks for Ripple raise to higher price, if you want get much profit faster with $150 you can invest with ethereum or you can invest with coin have lower price under $0,1 like you invest with tron and doge coin.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:17:32 PM

I am going to invest $150 (Canadian) into some coins. My first post mentioned DigiByte, but now I'm curious about XRP upon research and considering that it's within the top 10 coins I think makes it safe. Considering that I'm a COMPLETE noob and venturing this at 18, I started with $100 but felt an extra $50 would not hurt but that's the max I'm going. I'm very well aware of the risks and know I could lose my money which is why $150 is my max because losing won't hurt me. I'm not investing to make a quick buck, I'm just extremely curious in this market.

I've been following XRP for the last week and the price value has gone up by 3.05%, I'm curious whether people wait or buy straight away while the price has gone up (considering its the 3rd ranked coin). Also wondering if this is a coin for long term investment. I still have a lot to learn before considering investment, but I do not want to wait too long in case the value goes up. I don't even know how to buy a coin... apart from that, I'm curious if anybody has more information that will be useful for my final decisions.
What I want to know is why you want to invest in XRP and not BTC? What makes you love XRP? If the increase, the BTC increased more than most other altcoins in the last increase.

Check out the article about how to get crypto: https://bitcoinist.com/how-to-buy-cryptocurrency/
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:24:10 PM

If I were you, investing in the long term is not mandatory just by expecting extraordinary things from coins that are indeed the top coins in exchangers. Many coins have more active potential that can benefit you for a long time. Indeed XRP including expensive coins. Don't you see the potential for XRP price drops? speaking of rising prices for XRP is a promising hope but behind that there is a big enough risk for the sustainability of your money. Why not try TRON, low priced coins but in my opinion more potential than XRP.

Shallow Water
Chain Clash

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

https://chainclash.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:36:49 PM

I would look for coins that you believe will have actual adoption. XRP probably has a good chance of being adopted widely (after what has been said by Moneygram), but it's still a long way to mass-market, and its valuation is already pretty high.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
★☆         Chain Clash Pre-sale is live!        ★☆
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:22:08 PM

You say you want to make a profit quickly by investing in XRP. There really is nothing wrong. But you need to categorize yourself as a trader. Short term, Mid Term or Longterm. If you want to quickly do the short term method. do not stick with just one coin, can choose coins with large volumes and do Scalpinng HIT and RUN. it's better, if fixed on XRP you can use the mid term and longterm methods. Need to be patient to get profit.
As the topic stated to be in Long term in the subject but OP also mention he don't want to wait too long, since XRP is good for long term and there are times also applicable in short term. Maybe it will depends on OP target profit since XRP is already a established alt , earning from it will only depend on our skills in trading it or by the market performance.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

I used to criticize XRP for being a centralized coin, even at that, it is one of the best coins doing so well on CMC, most especially that it is at the third position, which it has been maintaining for long and posing as a rivalry to ethereum. I also feel secured investing in it. At least, to a larger extent, it is good if one invests in it.
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:13:21 PM

Whoever said that, but this investment in long term will bring you a lot of money.

“Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”
-Paul Samuelson
Nice idea, many people are not enjoying their growing portfolio, they even not enjoying their personal growth, they just want a result, so they don't enjoy life at all. Enjoy your altcoins, learn about them and use them, you will see how good it is.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:15:58 PM

XRP for long term investment
At over 2% inflation (value loss) a year its no different or even worse than fiat.
Bitcoin supply halving every 4 years anyone not capable seeing the long term implications cant be helped.
XRP never was or will be an investment, its a gamble.  A fool seeking a greater fool to dump hard on later. Works great as long as not the greatest fool.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:34:31 PM

Xrp is a good coin, although the price is very heavy to go up. But for long-term investment, I recommend this coin.  Many people consider this coin is a bad coin for investment, because this is a coin that is planned to be made for global payment instruments.  So many predict that Xrp will not have a high price.  But for me it is not, Xrp is a good coin and also has the opportunity to be highly valued.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:54:08 PM

I can see that the XRP fanboys have unleashed a new wave of propaganda in favor of that coin. But the basics for Ripple remain as bad as ever. First of all, the handful of promoters hold close to 80% of all the XRP in existence. They have dumped some amount during the last few years, but they are unable to sell most of their coins because of the low liquidity associated with XRP. In case this coin goes up in value, then you can expect them to dump huge amounts on various exchanges. Under such circumstances, I would argue that XRP is a coin that is least suitable for long term investment.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:58:52 PM

Xrp is a good coin, although the price is very heavy to go up. But for long-term investment, I recommend this coin.  Many people consider this coin is a bad coin for investment, because this is a coin that is planned to be made for global payment instruments.  So many predict that Xrp will not have a high price.  But for me it is not, Xrp is a good coin and also has the opportunity to be highly valued.
I also think that this coin is bad, but I also see that it is often at the peak of popularity now and I do not want to miss the opportunity to earn money on it and therefore I buy this coin a little

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: