Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave Browser Crypto Rewards Program  (Read 2555 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:09:18 PM

Its just impressive and rewarding at the same time. You love to see it.
Yep, it's rewarding.

It was just my few weeks after the activation of Brave rewards and so far I've got around 0.85 BATs pending by simply clicking the ads that are popping on my notification. Very rewarding and imagine by just doing almost nothing, you've got to earn few tokens for that.
Agree and just received as of this moment without doing anything.  Cool Its not always bad to receive free things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 11:27:59 PM

Yep, it's rewarding.

It was just my few weeks after the activation of Brave rewards and so far I've got around 0.85 BATs pending by simply clicking the ads that are popping on my notification. Very rewarding and imagine by just doing almost nothing, you've got to earn few tokens for that.
Agree and just received as of this moment without doing anything.  Cool Its not always bad to receive free things.

I used to receive it, but the same goes off by the end of the month. Once again it gets received based on the activity, and by the end of the month it goes off. This means we're supposed to tip it to content creators appreciating their efforts. I tried to move to a wallet, and it wasn't possible at the moment.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Hydrogen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:54:04 PM

I think brave doesn't reward per click, the way other ad services do.

I only click on ads I'm interested in & rewards for november 2019 were 35.8 BAT.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:56:06 AM

I used to receive it, but the same goes off by the end of the month. Once again it gets received based on the activity, and by the end of the month it goes off. This means we're supposed to tip it to content creators appreciating their efforts. I tried to move to a wallet, and it wasn't possible at the moment.
Meaning those earning from the ads cant widraw and can only be use for tipping  creators?

Sorry for the questions, i just think the earning you will recieve will also bent sent to your uphold every 8 of the month same thing if you refered to a friend.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:11:36 PM

I think brave doesn't reward per click, the way other ad services do.

I only click on ads I'm interested in & rewards for november 2019 were 35.8 BAT.
Is this the amount that you have accumulated so far for this month? I have accumulated a little and I think that's already rewarding for me.  Tongue

Yep, it's rewarding.

Definitely, not a bad reward for just clicking. I guess I'll continue to accumulate it and won't withdraw it for the while.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Steven Hoppins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:49:46 AM

If you are using BAT (for profits), you should consider also using Swash, a chrome plugin that also works on Brave browser. This plugin sells your browsing data for $DATA coin.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/swash/cmndjbecilbocjfkibfbifhngkdmjgog

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:24:46 AM

Nice one from brave browser, not many browser can give out some reward as this.  But most of the reward does noy come from click but form referals, i will suggest that the team add more features like read to earn and making use of the browser often doing this will add to the value of the platform and the browser and more intelligent people will love to Make use of the browser thus ensuring the popularity of the browser

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:05:51 PM

I had a problem since three days ago, I can't open my publisher account and my reward had gone offhanded.

Not found. Authentication passthru.
Does anyone know this why? I have arround $100 in my publisher account and I have an intention to send them to an exchange but I was surprised I can't open it and there is no email when I tried to log in.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:17:12 PM

Nice one from brave browser, not many browser can give out some reward as this.
yes .  i dont know any browser that gives you a reward or a crypto for browsing but except from this brave browser  , i think this was the first ?

But most of the reward does noy come from click but form referals,
oh  .  i thought you can earn if your using it on your own but i didnt know that brave also offer referal system . thats still cool too earn reward passively

i will suggest that the team add more features like read to earn and making use of the browser often doing this will add to the value of the platform and the browser and more intelligent people will love to Make use of the browser thus ensuring the popularity of the browser

when your using this browser , you are already reading upon searching and opening the site , so i think your suggestion wont not be needed anymore .
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:47:33 PM

Yep, it's rewarding.

Definitely, not a bad reward for just clicking. I guess I'll continue to accumulate it and won't withdraw it for the while.
Actually if it would be totaled on max ads per day basis x 30 days then this amount would already be good for paying up my internet bill which
isnt really bad at all.

You dont have to do anything but to click it once it do pop out.I havent missed any single add yet i have integrated that pop up notice on my windows 10 notification setting.

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:33:05 PM

I've read some discussion about this browser on our local board a while ago. I even downloaded it and used it a couple of times, but haven't really gone through the process of creating accounts on Uphold and Publisher yet. I'm kinda hesitant with their mandatory KYC process. Is that really necessary to be able to earn BAT tokens? or can I maybe just skip that part? If I understand correctly Publisher accounts are only needed for content creators right? So, if I just want to earn through the ads, I don't have to register an account on that platform?

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:56:40 PM

Meaning those earning from the ads cant widraw and can only be use for tipping  creators?

I understood it this way too ... Can anyone confirm that he has withdraw earnings to own wallet or to the exchange?

Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:25:14 AM

I understood it this way too ... Can anyone confirm that he has withdraw earnings to own wallet or to the exchange?

I didn't made an withdrawal yet because of the low amount of BAT in my wallet but since Brave asked to backup the wallet this means you can withdrawal your coins. The trick is that you will need to verify your account with Uphold before making a withdrawal, meaning you'll need to pass their KYC (full KYC) ID verification and all the stuff.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:20:27 PM

I didn't made an withdrawal yet because of the low amount of BAT in my wallet but since Brave asked to backup the wallet this means you can withdrawal your coins. The trick is that you will need to verify your account with Uphold before making a withdrawal, meaning you'll need to pass their KYC (full KYC) ID verification and all the stuff.
Havent tested out yet but for you to withdraw those BAT tokens you will really need to comply KYC in uphold which is totally a BS thing to do.Main reason why i lost my interest to this BAT rewards.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ridwan Fauzi

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:48:46 AM

I've read some discussion about this browser on our local board a while ago. I even downloaded it and used it a couple of times, but haven't really gone through the process of creating accounts on Uphold and Publisher yet. I'm kinda hesitant with their mandatory KYC process. Is that really necessary to be able to earn BAT tokens? or can I maybe just skip that part? If I understand correctly Publisher accounts are only needed for content creators right? So, if I just want to earn through the ads, I don't have to register an account on that platform?
It seems like you need to create an uphold wallet in order to get Bassic Attention Token per months. But one thing that should be pay attention, you must have a content such as on youtube channel or your blog to accept BAT from other people (but you can also send the reward to your content)

Which is mean, from the utilization of brave browser per months you will get $5 (depend on your region) but it is not automatically you can send them you your uphold wallet, but you need to send them first to your content and  if you have sent you will see the token on your uphold wallet. And I guess that applies too even if you choose ads to earn the token.
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 05:00:43 AM

But one thing that should be pay attention, you must have a content such as on youtube channel or your blog to accept BAT from other people (but you can also send the reward to your content)

Which is mean, from the utilization of brave browser per months you will get $5 (depend on your region) but it is not automatically you can send them you your uphold wallet, but you need to send them first to your content and  if you have sent you will see the token on your uphold wallet. And I guess that applies too even if you choose ads to earn the token.

Wait, what? Now I'm confused. So, it's mandatory to have a youtube channel or a blog, then create an article or a video and then send the BAT Tokens it to myself?
Isn't tipping BAT Tokens suppose to be sent to "other" content creators, and not your on your own?

I see. Now it makes sense. So, passing the KYC process on Uphold lets you be able to withdraw the accumulated BAT Tokens right? Thanks for clarifying.

Ridwan Fauzi

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:45:15 AM

Wait, what? Now I'm confused. So, it's mandatory to have a youtube channel or a blog, then create an article or a video and then send the BAT Tokens it to myself?
Isn't tipping BAT Tokens suppose to be sent to "other" content creators, and not your on your own?
Is there any rules which stated that we can't send tip to our own account? there is no AFAIK, so that is my benchmark to say we can send tip to our own content. And I think it is mandatory to have a content on youtobe channel or blog in order to get add income from other people, moreover to earn BAT through ads is limited (CMIIW) just in several countries who can get it.
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 06:03:29 PM

Is there any rules which stated that we can't send tip to our own account? there is no AFAIK, so that is my benchmark to say we can send tip to our own content.
Not sure. I'm quite new to this (which is why I'm asking); but, it does sound so greedy when a user does that.

And I think it is mandatory to have a content on youtobe channel or blog in order to get add income from other people
You don't get my previous question.
I asked if having a publisher account mandatory or required to be able to earn through ads.
I just tried using the brave browser without having any content on my youtube channel, I also made a publisher account and linked my social media channels (Twitter/Reddit which aren't promoting my referral links as well) and the result is that I am able to earn a few BAT tokens just by clicking pop-up ads in the browser itself.

There's no need to make content and upload it on youtube if you're satisfied with just earning through the ads. It is not mandatory.
But of course, if someone as greedy as you would want to earn more, then they can do so, even tip their own content just as you suggested.

troop31

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:53:56 AM

Brave claims to be focused on privacy. But they don't give you BATs if you don't register with UNHOLD.

Wolves dressed in sheep's clothing.

Explain that or stop saying they focus on privacy.

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 11:15:05 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2019, 10:55:36 AM by julerz12

Brave claims to be focused on privacy. But they don't give you BATs if you don't register with UNHOLD.

Wolves dressed in sheep's clothing.

Explain that or stop saying they focus on privacy.

Users can only earn BAT tokens either through viewing Ads or receiving tips from other users (only applicable to content creators).
Earning BAT tokens isn't mandatory, no one is forced to receive these tokens.
You can still enjoy the privacy features of Brave browser simply by choosing not to participate in Brave rewards.
You can see these settings with you click on that triangle logo on the top and then go to "Rewards Settings".
Registering on "Uphold" (Not Unhold) and passing the KYC process is only mandatory for those who want to earn BAT tokens through content creation. Again, this is not mandatory when using Brave browser.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: