Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave Browser Crypto Rewards Program  (Read 2555 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:53:45 PM

what I like most about Brave browser is that it is very light to use and security / anonymity is well maintained. but I also had a problem at that time, the android application crashes sometimes. for desktop web browser I don't use it, because a lot of important data is in Chorme and all this time using desktop Chorme is still safe. maybe later I will move to using the Brave browser for the desktop version. I am more interested in the tokens, yesterday when Bitcoin and Altcoin experienced bearish, only this BAT token continued to surge.

yeah me too, i actually use the mobile app but it seems the rewards for BAT tokens only meant for those users of the pc browser, i personally like the anonymity of the brave browser, although am used to google chrome as my default browser on my pc but now am definitely switching to brave, will be testing it out, i already like the mobile version, i think on pc will feel even better.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:19:00 PM

Don't know much about BAT token. I would +merit for any useless tips or tricks anyone could share with BAT.

I think you mean useful but if you really mean useless than I have many info for you in my pocket.    Grin
Seriously speaking. BAT token is a utility token that powers brave browser. They used token to reward all users that using brave browser in exchange for the traffic that the user generated. In layman's term. BAT is just a reward token and its price depends on the success of brave project.

This is my first time to use brave browser and I already received ads from them. I want to know when will my balance will appear on my wallet. I want to know if I'm gaining BAT tokens for viewing ads or not.
I am actually using a brave browser too, the more I use it the more money I make, it is good because instead of using a normal browser I am using this and earning money at the same time. I am also referring it to my friends so that I can earn more because of referrals bonus, and I am helping them too, to earn money while browsing. It is a new browser but the users are rising up because of its feature. I am once using famous google chrome but now when this browser came up, I used to use it every time I am surfing or searching something, especially logging on in every social media site and in this forum also. This project is going to be succesful, I adore their technique on how to get users, we call it a marketing strategy and this strategy will make their project successful.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:35:58 PM

what I like most about Brave browser is that it is very light to use and security / anonymity is well maintained. but I also had a problem at that time, the android application crashes sometimes. for desktop web browser I don't use it, because a lot of important data is in Chorme and all this time using desktop Chorme is still safe. maybe later I will move to using the Brave browser for the desktop version. I am more interested in the tokens, yesterday when Bitcoin and Altcoin experienced bearish, only this BAT token continued to surge.

yeah me too, i actually use the mobile app but it seems the rewards for BAT tokens only meant for those users of the pc browser, i personally like the anonymity of the brave browser, although am used to google chrome as my default browser on my pc but now am definitely switching to brave, will be testing it out, i already like the mobile version, i think on pc will feel even better.
Is it true that the ads is only availble for PC ? i am waitng for almost 3 days and only 1 ads i see . I set it in setting  to see up to 5 ads per hour but never shown after 1 recieve 1 ads and no other notification. I though there is only few ads availble thats why i dont see it.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:37:10 PM

Even though my region isn't yet covered by ads, but I still use the Brave browser. Because it's lighter to use and 100% can be free from annoying ads such as pop-ads without having to install additional extensions. I often used the Brave browser especially for streaming YouTube, this is very amazing because the ads are completely gone!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:10:25 PM

I've just heard that Brave has expanded their rewards program to users in even more countries now, particularly those in Latin America and Asia.

I think it's great news for people that use the internet a lot and want to receive part of the reward for their engagement (seeing ads). However, I think that they shouldn't necessarily force Basic Attention Token (BAT) down everyone's throats.

Let advertisers choose what crypto to pay out in, and give users the option to exchange directly within the browser if they wish to.

Overall, I'm all for it.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:22:33 PM

I have the brave browser installed on my phone and I recently updated it and saw that stuff about brave rewards but I didn't even bother to check it out to see what it was about, this is definitely Blockchian and decentralisation in it's purest form, straight to Brave Browser.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:53:45 PM

I have the brave browser installed on my phone and I recently updated it and saw that stuff about brave rewards but I didn't even bother to check it out to see what it was about, this is definitely Blockchian and decentralisation in it's purest form, straight to Brave Browser.
Yes, this project has a great future and I think that more people will use this browser very soon. Even more users that google chrome has now

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:28:49 PM

I hope they update the balance counter per ad view on their browser so that we can check if we are earning or not. I already view 50 ads that popping up by brave browswr but still I will wait until december to know how much I earn in viewing ads.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:33:20 AM

I have seen so many project in 2018 promising to do exactly what Bribe browser has just implemented, projects promising to pay viewers for the adverts they view daily and I am overjoyed that while majority of then failed, it's good to see that Brave actually actualises the goal, I would check it out.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 07:34:34 AM

I cannot trust some browser with my data who pays me few bucks...
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:28:32 PM

Most of the browsers have your data with them. I wonder which browser you might be using.
Regarding brave browser, I can say that it is a good browser since it has better privacy and anonymity than any other browser.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:07:32 PM

To those who use Brave browser let me ask if you can earn BAT token while browsing here on the forum?
Because I mostly browse here on the forum than the other website. Do you think it is a good idea to switch in brave browser if you only browsing here on the forum? Or you need to browse to other website like youtube to be able to earn BAT token?
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:21:25 PM

To those who use Brave browser let me ask if you can earn BAT token while browsing here on the forum?
Because I mostly browse here on the forum than the other website. Do you think it is a good idea to switch in brave browser if you only browsing here on the forum? Or you need to browse to other website like youtube to be able to earn BAT token?

i think you can still earn BAT token by browsing this forum but don't forget that there are just a few countries that they accept
currently, there are just 30 countries that accepted for the brave ads to show.
You can read it here https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026361072-Brave-Ads-FAQ

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:31:37 PM

I am using Brave browser on my smartphone and laptop and so far I only earned less than 10 BAT. I am a researcher, so I am jumping from 1 site to another but earnings from browsing is very low. I guess for us to earn more is through referring more new users than browsing sites.

Is there any particular site that we can visit and earn BAT?
If someone posted that got 10 BAT at this xxx site, can we also visit the same site and earn BAT?
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 06:53:35 AM

I am using Brave browser on my smartphone and laptop and so far I only earned less than 10 BAT. I am a researcher, so I am jumping from 1 site to another but earnings from browsing is very low. I guess for us to earn more is through referring more new users than browsing sites.

If someone posted that got 10 BAT at this xxx site, can we also visit the same site and earn BAT?
Yes possible to earn for every website you visit as long as the brave ads will popup it will give you free BAT for every ads.

If you looking for other way to earn i think this website can help https://www.publish0x.com
 you can also earn BAT token and other token  by giving and recieving tips from users .
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:35:34 AM

snip..
to be honest.. I new to heard about Brave Browser & found out about this program in this thread.  this program is very interesting because my roaming rate on the internet is very high.  I'll try this browser.

Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:28:05 PM

Yes possible to earn for every website you visit as long as the brave ads will popup it will give you free BAT for every ads.

If you looking for other way to earn i think this website can help https://www.publish0x.com
 you can also earn BAT token and other token  by giving and recieving tips from users .
Totally different when it comes to earning because one would just simply need for you to open that ads and the one would require you to publish
up something useful and constructive for people to give you some tips.They do differ on rate of earning though.Just a little bit confused about their
ads interval since i already set out 5 ads per hour but i do only receive or able to view 2 ads or 3. Earnings arent really that attractable though but it doesnt
really require too much effort.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 05:45:16 AM

Brave Browser and BAT has been outstanding for a long time now. I am actually sending this post from a Brave browser and I just love the experience. With the integration of crypto in their browser, brave has taken a huge step towards mass adoption of crypto and bitcoin. Its just impressive and rewarding at the same time. You love to see it.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Hydrogen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:48:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVqiS5vXC-w

BTW

The developers of Brave browser recently gave a presentation and Q&A on its anonymity and crypto functions in the youtube clip above.

If anyone's interested.

Smiley
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:55:00 AM

Its just impressive and rewarding at the same time. You love to see it.
Yep, it's rewarding.

It was just my few weeks after the activation of Brave rewards and so far I've got around 0.85 BATs pending by simply clicking the ads that are popping on my notification. Very rewarding and imagine by just doing almost nothing, you've got to earn few tokens for that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████