Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADING TOOLS? useful/useless  (Read 511 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:33:03 PM

Heyhey. Little help needed here.
Are tools for arbitrage, coin tracking, correlations etc useful or are they just another pitfall for not learning crypto? Was searching for useful platforms but got even more confused, which ones are trustworthy?
Appreciate the help!
Trading tools are very useful for me, I have never used arbitrage tools. useful or not trading tools depend on how to use it, then usefull if you can use it, useless if you can't use it. In fact, there are many platform who have trust, just which I think tradingview.com most commonly used.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:50:19 PM

Let's just put it this way you have the skills and knowledge but this tools could make it a lot more easier and faster,
Don't you think that they are useful?
This tools are created to make it a pot more easier for those who couldn't trade properly or doesn't have much time because they are busy.

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:48:20 PM

Are tools for arbitrage, coin tracking, correlations etc useful or are they just another pitfall for not learning crypto? Was searching for useful platforms but got even more confused, which ones are trustworthy?
Appreciate the help!

I would never recommend any tracking or bot related tools for trading. Because there is plenty chance to loose your money because of those thing. If you searching trading tools for increase your trade knowledge then why don't you try regular exchanges tools. It's totally safe and easy to use. As far i know Binance, Kushare, OKEx have really good quality tools for trading.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:52:25 AM

Appreciate the help!
The tool is really useful when it is managed by a great trader and has the ability to adjust algorithms quickly when the market changes.
but it will definitely be very bad and cost you a lot if it's a cheap or free tool. Better yet, we should look for trading opportunities on our own and implement it on our own. That's the clever thing you need to do.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:25:50 PM

Appreciate the help!

I would never recommend any tracking or bot related tools for trading. Because there is plenty chance to loose your money because of those thing. If you searching trading tools for increase your trade knowledge then why don't you try regular exchanges tools. It's totally safe and easy to use. As far i know Binance, Kushare, OKEx have really good quality tools for trading.
Most platforms do already provides sufficient tools for you to use when you do trading up into their platform.It will just depend on the user if he does know on how to use it.
Tracking are just for noobs and bots are somewhat just solely for automation but it isnt a good thing to consider when you are just starting up.Lots of indicators and tools
that can really be used and you will find it useful when you do know how to read and utilize its use.If not then you would just simply making some blind trades.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:41:45 PM

Appreciate the help!
of course trading tools are very useful, Most professional traders use trading tools to help market analysis, the indicator uses real data in the past, and it is not a trap, sometimes the indicator gives a false signal
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:11:03 PM

It is useless if you depend on it too much. I used Bollinger Band before when I was trading at Binance and I was just imitating how the tutor taught me the use of it. I was futile and I couldn't earn a single penny that time. I was day trading at that time, and it is hard to get into that kind of method.
They're called tools for a reason, therefore you shouldn't depend on them too much.

Yes, indeed, agree with you not to depend on trading tools, it should be just one of your basis, but still consider that there's still a lot of factors that we need to do and analyze before we buy one coins/tokens, yes, it is okay to use different kinds of trading tools until such a day that you can have your own analysis and strategy.

For some expert it may useless, but for beginners in trading, it really helps a lot.
its-a-me-mario

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:43:28 PM

Obviously TradingView is great for charts and indicators based on OHLCV data. Other than that, there are some tools that can be good for analyzing order book data, trade history, etc.

If you're on BitMEX www.coinfarm.online is solid.

For arbitrage analysis, order book superiority, trade analysis, and other things like that, www.coygo.app is good. These are really useful if you're a day trader/swing trader.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:25:18 PM

They are useful and they can guide you in helping you decide if you are going to sell, buy or hold. Even those pump and dump groups are useful in helping you know which coin will pump in the next few hours but, it doesn't mean you will buy or sell whatever coin they tell you to buy or sell. Still its just a tool to help you decide, its still you who will decide and press the buy or sell button. Much better if you use 2 or 3 tools so you can if if all have the same suggestions on what action needs to be taken.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:55:14 PM

Are tools for arbitrage, coin tracking, correlations, etc useful or are they just another pitfall for not learning crypto? Was searching for useful platforms but got even more confused, which ones are trustworthy?
I appreciate the help!
The tool is really useful when it is managed by a great trader and has the ability to adjust algorithms quickly when the market changes.
but it will definitely be very bad and cost you a lot of it's a cheap or free tool. Better yet, we should look for trading opportunities on our own and implement it on our own. That's the clever thing you need to do.

Trading tools are very useful when you know how to do it, useless if you don't. Aside from that, it is better if you have analytical skills to interpret the results from those trading tools. Trading tools are very useful in making decisions and buying positions on your trade. Also, it can validate and confirm your assumptions on certain technical analysis.

Open for Campaigns
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:58:25 AM

I've only ever found good ol' technical analysis to be effective; there's plenty of software and sites out there that claim to offer a boost to your trading performance through some obscure correlations that are very weak and other similar claims, but almost all of them just don't end up working in the end. Bots can be a useful tool, and I've experienced success in using them, but you'll need to learn how to configure and modify settings in whatever trading bot you choose to use and that takes time too, in addition to having some sort of profitable strategy (using backtesting and your own testing, etc) for the bot to run.

Additionally, because of the way Bitmex contracts work, the short to long ratio will always remain 1:1 and the tools trying to estimate long-to-short superiority like Coinfarm are using multiple assumptions to arrive at the numbers they provide. Seems to be a common misconception not just here that some people think there's sometimes more longs than shorts or vice-versa on Bitmex, but there isn't.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:35:01 AM

Appreciate the help!

As a newbie we referring those crypto currency tracker which may lead to our excitement when the coin that we monitor is increasing. When I was a newbie I able to used those things but in the end I must be attentive by those upcoming updates from their telegram channels or other social media connected to their projects. Much better also to search their platforms as well as the different advocacy of their project that may have a huge possibility to increase in the future which for sure tracking those coins is easy with your own perceptions.
AGroose

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:44:13 AM

I was engaged in trading for a long time and understood the main thing: tools are not important, the main thing is to have an understanding of the market. To do this, you must be aware of the latest market news in order to respond to them in a timely manner. I personally use the news feed at https://neironix.io/ For example, I managed to go into the long at 7600 (October 25) when I found out that China will now use blockchain. Thanks to this tool, I made +35% in 12 hours!
CryptoBuzzerd

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

In Blockchain we trust!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2019, 09:25:17 PM

Hey guys, does anyone knows some nice trading bot for exchange Crex24 ?

Your own crypto exchange in your pocket - buy/sell BTC, LTC, ETH for USD/EUR, no KYC or any docks (https://t.me/AnyCashBot?start=promo-jump61)
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:35:07 PM

I only think of Binance. because there are so many functions and very high volumes. and especially there are stoploss and those are my needs for a good trading platform.
but fee trading is quite high. If you are looking for an exchange with low fee trading then you can use Digifinex, Exmarket, Crex24. all about 0.1% or 0.15% only.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: