Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Can Create Any Web App For You And YOU WILL MAKE MONEY!  (Read 270 times)
amhoba (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:56:33 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 07:27:57 AM by amhoba

Hello! My name is John Kern. The Best Software Engineer, Web Site and Web App Designer, Developer and Full Stack Software Engineer and Architect from Netherlands.

I have years of experience in web site design and development. I am professional in software engineering and I can create high quality software and applications that can scale to unlimited users, using latest technologies.

I know how to create a database that scales, I know how to create an application using microservices architecture so it can scale to millions of customers.

I have expertise in linux and *nix stuff and I am a full time linux geek, having a wide range of knowledge about opensource libraries and tools that can help to get things done fast.

I'm actually pretty fast at getting things done, I think its actually a must in this 21st economy!

I have managed teams of 3 or 4 size and I have great experience with Kanban and Scrum (Even Scrumban) project management strategies. I even created my own project management solution!

I am the best software developer, engineer, architect on earth. I know everything digital. I can create any thing for you.

I am willing to learn anything that is needed to be learnt along the way. And I am a huge fan of team work.

The exceptional thing about me compared to others is that I will work for free at first for you so that you guys know what my knowledge, potential and expertise is. I will take all the risk so you guys dont waste anything or take any risk.

About Escrow I think we dont need that cause as I said I will work for free at first but we can divide the project and payment into parts and you pay me each time I get one part done. I will get the part done, then you will pay me.

I have vast amount of skills which I list them here:

Javascript
Python
Java
PHP
Golang
Angular
VueJS
React
React Native
Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
Single Page Applications (SPAs)
Flask
Django
CI/CD
DevOPs
Microservices
Kubernetes
Docker
Jenkins
Functional Programming (FP)
Fully OOP Programming (SOLID Design Patterns)
Test Driven Programming (TDD)
Don’t Repeat Yourself (DRY)
Search Engine Optimization / Content (SEO)
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
WordPress

Speaking about rate per project, I dont propose hourly rates and I dont believe in that. I know we both agree that fixed rates are better. The rate varies depending on which project you want to create, but the minimum is 100$ and it goes up based on the hardness of the project.

Message me using any of the methods below. I can’t wait to do business with you and turn your ideas and projects into a reality!  Wink Smiley Roll Eyes Cool

My Email Address:      johnkern2020@gmail.com
Telegram ID:         https://t.me/johnkern30
Skype Link:         https://join.skype.com/invite/pgkCLA38pXw9
My TOX Chat ID:   4153218B099409933BF6FE0B17295E242ED6C193BAF993818EC27DC0F8AD8332A398CB6FCA78

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amhoba (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:38:43 PM

Another BUMP  Grin

Btw guys, if you can find software development projects for me we can collaborate on that and share profit.
You just become a middle man and do nothing but moving funds / accomplished software projects.

My Email Address:      johnkern2020@gmail.com
Telegram ID:         https://t.me/johnkern30
Skype Link:         https://join.skype.com/invite/pgkCLA38pXw9
My TOX Chat ID:   4153218B099409933BF6FE0B17295E242ED6C193BAF993818EC27DC0F8AD8332A398CB6FCA78
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:47:21 PM

You know what,

Hello! My name is John Kern. The Best Software Engineer, Web Site and Web App Designer, Developer and Full Stack Software Engineer and Architect from Netherlands.

I stopped reading here. I mean how much one can praise himself? I mean if you were that good, wouldn't big names like Facebook, Google hire you instantly? There is a shortage of good developers in the world anyway. I'd love to see your GitHub Cheesy
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 04:47:13 AM

You know what,

I stopped reading here. I mean how much one can praise himself? I mean if you were that good, wouldn't big names like Facebook, Google hire you instantly? There is a shortage of good developers in the world anyway. I'd love to see your GitHub Cheesy

If only I had merit.

Also, you can't really guarantee an app/website WILL make money. Some things flop, and it's disingenuous to do so. I know you probably have the best intentions in mind/marketing, but still, that should be noted.

About Escrow I think we dont need that cause as I said I will work for free at first but we can divide the project and payment into parts and you pay me each time I get one part done. I will get the part done, then you will pay me.

So you're talking about milestone payments. That's not working for free. That's just working without being paid up-front.

Yes, you definitely save some risk on the end of the client, but that isn't working for *free* per say.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
JustinBounty

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:10:53 AM

You know what,

I agreed there too. I mean that's why people are jobless at times because they believe they are the best while they even struggle to match average devs.
amhoba (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:12:07 AM

You know what,

That is because I dont want to be hired. I want to work for myself. I dont have a github account actually, I dont own an opensource project, but I know how to use and tweak them to get the job done.

If you have real projects that you think will fit my expertise, just tell me then I will show you what I am capable of  Cool Wink
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:53:14 PM

You know what,

That is because I dont want to be hired. I want to work for myself. I dont have a github account actually, I dont own an opensource project, but I know how to use and tweak them to get the job done.

If you have real projects that you think will fit my expertise, just tell me then I will show you what I am capable of  Cool Wink

Being the best developer in Netherland means you might have showcased some extra ordinary talents in the past or at an open competition, you might not have Github account actually because it might not be known to you.
I will like to see some of your past successfully completed jobs to understand the types of jobs you can do.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 02:46:13 PM

You know what,

If you have real projects that you think will fit my expertise, just tell me then I will show you what I am capable of  Cool Wink

If someone hires you to build any web app, then whether you work for yourself or for someone else?
why don't you create a web app for yourself and make money with them? Then you will work only for you, no need to have Github account, you won't have a boss over your head.
Off course, no one will hire you if you can't show your skills on previous work.
good luck with your programming.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:07:04 PM

Linus Torvalds (the guy who created Linux) works for himself and doesn't want to get hired by anybody but you see he.. created..  LINUX and everyone knows that's why he's the best. How do you fork or clone the projects on GitHub without having a GitHub account? This is sounding crazy now. Talk is cheap, show me the code.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:51:55 PM

Linus Torvalds (the guy who created Linux) works for himself and doesn't want to get hired by anybody but you see he.. created..  LINUX and everyone knows that's why he's the best. How do you fork or clone the projects on GitHub without having a GitHub account? This is sounding crazy now. Talk is cheap, show me the code.

a portfolio of some sorts would be nice
show some examples of your previous works , you can't expect people to start working with you ( even if for free) and , potentially , disclosing their ideas that can be worth more than the code
I don't have anything against people calling themselves the best in something , but without any proof it sounds just a tiny bit haughty

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
amhoba (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:48:21 PM

Guys you are all right.

I have to show some portfolio.
I am going to create some sort of portfolio in the near future.

But if you have a real business task or anything, then I am willing to put my words into action. Just ping me, I am ready to create the software you need. In that case I will show you guys the code. I will show what I can do, in action form. Yeah, I can say that I created Spectrum.chat or Discord, I can lie that I am the unknown CTO or Co-Founter or any other BS  Roll Eyes but I wont.

Bring your tasks up to me. I will take action and not lie.

My Email Address:      johnkern2020@gmail.com
Telegram ID:         https://t.me/johnkern30
Skype Link:         https://join.skype.com/invite/pgkCLA38pXw9
My TOX Chat ID:   4153218B099409933BF6FE0B17295E242ED6C193BAF993818EC27DC0F8AD8332A398CB6FCA78
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 08:03:17 PM

You know what,

If someone hires you to build any web app, then whether you work for yourself or for someone else?
why don't you create a web app for yourself and make money with them? Then you will work only for you, no need to have Github account, you won't have a boss over your head.
Off course, no one will hire you if you can't show your skills on previous work.
good luck with your programming.

its something like that

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██