Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you want to get paid based on BTC or USD
BTC - 25 (75.8%)
USD - 8 (24.2%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you like your sig campaign payments. USD vs. BTC  (Read 891 times)
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:25:57 PM

I prefer receiving my payment in BTC.  Its true sometimes that btc is volatile and can fluctuate but stil yet on the other hand its also likely to pump also giving you addional dollar once it pumps. Couple with the fact that i trade BTC also, it will.be much easier for me that once i receive my signature payment in BTC i easily have to set my trade target without necessarily having to go through the stress of converting my usdt to fait before trading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:37:14 PM

I don't really understand what this discussion is for!
This is a Bitcoin forum, not a USD forum, right?
Payments should always be in Bitcoin or in other cryptocurrencies (centralized tokens are not cryptocurrency! Wink )
And now to calm everyone down. Always, with big price changes, the rates per post or per week were adjusted, so it really doesn't matter. (Camapaign owner almost always prepare budget based on fiat, so behind the curtain it is adjusted anyway)
But when it comes to rules, in my opinion we should stay only with BTC.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:46:45 PM

I don't really understand what this discussion is for!
This is a Bitcoin forum, not a USD forum, right?
Payments should always be in Bitcoin or in other cryptocurrencies (centralized tokens are not cryptocurrency! Wink )
And now to calm everyone down. Always, with big price changes, the rates per post or per week were adjusted, so it really doesn't matter. (Camapaign owner almost always prepare budget based on fiat, so behind the curtain it is adjusted anyway)
But when it comes to rules, in my opinion we should stay only with BTC.

Since the bitcoin price is not stable and in most cases it increases, the companies prefer to pay in USD (converted to btc), so their budget is not disturbed by the bitcoin instability. However, the signature campaigns participants including myself prefer to get payment in BTC.
Also the pool results shows that only 6 people have voted for the favor of USD till now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 06:08:58 PM

Also the pool results shows that only 6 people have voted for the favor of USD till now.
Many people don't understand USD means, fixed USD value which converted into btc at the time of payment so they simply pick BTC as their choice. Smiley

Okay, let's come into the conclusion whichever pay is high then people will prefer it. Grin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:17:59 PM

Many people don't understand USD means, fixed USD value which converted into btc at the time of payment so they simply pick BTC as their choice. Smiley

Okay, let's come into the conclusion whichever pay is high then people will prefer it. Grin
As i said earlier, they wouldnt really mind much as long they do able to receive bitcoin in the end of the day.
There are advantages though which tied up on the movement of btc price.If its usd fixed then you can either
receive more or less depending on the price when payout does happen.Unlike on btc fix where it will always
differ on usd value depending on the price of that moment.So either way you'll still receive btc. lol

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

I suggest not only you everyone to prefer the BTC payment. USD price will never change at the time of price dump we may agree USD but always BTC is the best choice for everyone.
I love to have the bitcoin payment like we were getting payment in 2016 and 2017. It's was a golden year for signature campaign users.

This thread isn't about USD payment which would be not too far off impossible. It's about whether you want a USD peg.

I'm sure the uptake for something paid in USD would be upsettingly high. Ain't gonna happen though.

It seems most people who posted and voted here don't get it because there's more than twice as many votes for BTC.

USD peg is just better in every aspect because when the price is in an uptrend you can hold your payments and still profit. The only downside is that you can't convert at the time of payment but wait for a few days or weeks. In a downtrend you can sell after receiving it and always get the same amount despite Bitcoin being worth less every week.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:40:48 AM

I suggest not only you everyone to prefer the BTC payment. USD price will never change at the time of price dump we may agree USD but always BTC is the best choice for everyone.
I love to have the bitcoin payment like we were getting payment in 2016 and 2017. It's was a golden year for signature campaign users.

This thread isn't about USD payment which would be not too far off impossible. It's about whether you want a USD peg.

I'm sure the uptake for something paid in USD would be upsettingly high. Ain't gonna happen though.

It seems most people who posted and voted here don't get it because there's more than twice as many votes for BTC.

USD peg is just better in every aspect because when the price is in an uptrend you can hold your payments and still profit. The only downside is that you can't convert at the time of payment but wait for a few days or weeks. In a downtrend you can sell after receiving it and always get the same amount despite Bitcoin being worth less every week.

I think most people understood that, they just didn't mention it in their posts.
I wrote earlier that I prefer rates to be set in BTC, because this is a BTC forum and not USD.
When it comes to rates adjustment, I also wrote about it earlier that the campaign budget is usually set in fiat money, so in the case of a large change in price the rates are adjusted by the campaign owner anyway, so it does not matter in the long run.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:13:33 AM

I noticed that 98% member commenting on this topic are signature hunters paid BTC..  Personally I prefer a signature campaign with paid Bitcoin than USD, although sometimes the rate changes, it doesn't matter to me.

It may sound weird, but I'd rather always get paid in BTC, even if campaign manager offers a much better pay rate in $. I believe that all that I earn will only increase in value with time, but I understand your frustration, it's not easy when the price drops for $1000 just before you need to get your payment.
I think the same as you.. I'm sure the Bitcoin that I get, its value will increase over time.

Probably 100% will favor btc payment as its price will grow exponentially over time and every one joining btc paid knows this. I can choose USD payment as well but I dont think they will offer it here( maybe few not sure). We dont know when the price of btc can go up and down but signature participants can benefited from holding it. All of my btc coming from sig camp are well keep and will only cash out it in due time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:08:06 AM

I noticed that 98% member commenting on this topic are signature hunters paid BTC..  Personally I prefer a signature campaign with paid Bitcoin than USD, although sometimes the rate changes, it doesn't matter to me.

It may sound weird, but I'd rather always get paid in BTC, even if campaign manager offers a much better pay rate in $. I believe that all that I earn will only increase in value with time, but I understand your frustration, it's not easy when the price drops for $1000 just before you need to get your payment.
I think the same as you.. I'm sure the Bitcoin that I get, its value will increase over time.

Probably 100% will favor btc payment as its price will grow exponentially over time and every one joining btc paid knows this. I can choose USD payment as well but I dont think they will offer it here( maybe few not sure). We dont know when the price of btc can go up and down but signature participants can benefited from holding it. All of my btc coming from sig camp are well keep and will only cash out it in due time.

that's one of the reasons to prefer bitcoin, I don't make withdrawals every week. Pay with Bitcoin for long-term investment or collect as much bitcoin as possible from a signature campaign. we don't have a problem with change, because actually we will never lose, and I'm sure the long-term bitcoin will always increase and it's the right time for me to sell everything.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:48:50 PM

It's nice to be paid with BTC now because the price is affordable, but if BTC suddenly increases to $ 20-30k, I think the campaign will end quickly because their budget has exploded.

I'm not talking about the budget capabilities of the campaign team concerned, but if the team wants long-term resilience that is planned, USD is the solution.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:11:00 PM

It's nice to be paid with BTC now because the price is affordable, but if BTC suddenly increases to $ 20-30k, I think the campaign will end quickly because their budget has exploded.
The campaign will end if the budget (fund) is already finished. Have you see when there is new signature campaign appear then the funds was gave to the escrow? Which mean developer has gave money/btc to run signature campaign for x weeks with x funds. Unless, the developer give money fiat and the campaign participant was paid in btc so the reason as you thinking it could be right.
On some signature where it do depends because not all signature campaign funds would really be held on an escrow address because as i have observed on most cases the team itself are the ones who would pay  up the funds which means theres no specific address for you to check about.It all matters with some risk factor but somewhat you can go along nor would be confident is the said campaign is being handled by a reputable manager which you can somewhat assure that it would pay up.On the budget we do talk then it would most likely matter on usd value thats why theres such changes anytime on the day of the payup of salary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:03:25 PM

I used to like being paid by constant BTC value because I planned to just hold instead of spending it. Now that I often sell my BTC (and BTC value is kinda tanking lol) I think I like it to be pegged to USD as it will give you a rather consistent income stream, especially in times like this when BTC can easily swing from $11K - $7K range.

I guess the answer will mostly depend on what you're planning to do with the payment: if you plan to hold it as BTC, BTC payment would be great. But if you want to sell it to fiat or spend it then USD-peg payment would be favorable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: