Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Coinsbit Exchange.  (Read 1535 times)
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:27:59 AM

As the exchange been not into good review and feedbacks, why use it if there are exchanges that are tested and been useful in their updates and system support. Binance, kucoin is a must use, if your coin will only be listed in that exchange then that's the only time to use it but for bulk trades then do not do so better use those exchanges that did not receive a lot of negative feedback.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
princerepon (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:43:11 PM

[-snip-]

Coinsbit has a good review,
Coinsbit main features and services:
Coinsbit is a comprehensive trading exchange for both Fiat and digital currencies.
IEO Launchpad
API for convenient auto trading
InvestBox
P2P Loans
Referral Program.
you can try it...

Would you please tell me details why you showing your interest about this exchange..? I mean you you are talking about good review but i can see maximum people saying it's scam. And those features and services you are talking about that's not proof it's a trust able exchange.

In my opinion trust is most important thing now days in crypto world. So have you any source that people can change their mind about Coinsbit exchange..?
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:25:36 PM

Absolutely no reason to use their platform. There are safer alternatives such as Bittrex and Binance. You can take a look at JollyGood's threads[1][2] for more details.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192497.0
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190706.0

I just know those exchanges are scammers.
I've traded several times on coinsbit and works fine, i think i'll withdraw all my assets from there right now.
And also i've doing an airdrops with KYC there, i hope nothing bad will happen with my identity on the future.
Seriously passing up some Kyc for airdrops? How pathetic for someone who do comply for shit tokens been given.Above links given above by other members is already an enough
proof for us to know that this exchange shouldnt really be trusted.There were lots of exchangers in low rankings arent really that trust-able.So we should be careful on selecting which one.Just to think that we do have lots of top ranking exchangers then why people do still lost into the path on selecting these unpopular ones?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:31:58 PM

Coinsbit is like a brother exchange of P2PB2B. If you ever tried both exchanges, you already know that. Coinsbit and P2PB2B interface, exchange system, UI almost the same, just the color differences! So, P2PB2B is a famous shit exchange, now think about Coinsbit! Yes, it is shit exchange by full of fake volume. I had to try this shit exchange to sell BQTx bounty token! You have better options to trade, choose one from Binance, Coinbase Pro, Bitmex, Gateio and avoid all those shit exchanges!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
princerepon (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:05:21 PM

[-snip-]

Do you really thing that problem with deposits and withdraws are reliable point to define an exchange..? I mean couple of years ago many people thought HitBTC was a scam exchange because of their deposit and withdraws problem (include me). But now see they still run their exchange perfectly.

[-snip-]

Thank you for your information. I strongly appreciate it. Smiley

[-snip-]

Yes, i think you are right. It's quite reasonable to avoid them. Smiley
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:01:50 PM

Coinsbit exchange is not good at all, their IEO launchpad is shit, invest box is a ponzi scam scheme, this exchange is full of fake volume. Actually, I haven't seen any positivity of this exchange! So, everyone should avoid this exchange as we have plenty of good exchange already.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:47:38 AM

Coinsbit doesn't seem much of a transparent exchange to me. In a I usually avoid these less popular exchanges, no matter how good it seems to be at face value, things can easily get messy with them. Loss of funds is inevitable. There are other better and more reputable exchanges out there that should provide your needs very well.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:56:03 AM

I wonder why this exchange and p2pb exhchange has so good reputation on coinmarketcap.
It showed us a very big volume daily, maybe coinmarketcap should consider trading bots, or they have to banned the bad reputation exchanges in the community, so people won't get tricked and trade their assets there

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:02:03 PM

First reason why I would not use them is because they don’t fall within the top 10 exchange that we have in the market and which is my own strict policy to use any exchange that fall within that range because one really should be very careful with exchanges as some of them have very high volume because they are artificially created and when you use their platform for trading is when you realized this, but then, it would have been too late for you to move your money out of the exchange because of the fee they will charge you for doing so.

I prefer to just use exchange like binance and huobi for this. That is not to say that this exchange may not be great, they might be great, but I just would not use it for some personal reason which I don’t even know anything about them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:09:24 PM

To be honest i dont have yet try this coinsbit exchange but i always heard on my friend that this exchange is legit and part of top 50 exchange, but right now i am not trying to used it because i am still more confident on using top exchange like binance and hitbtc i feel more safe.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:29:19 PM

A good trader won't trade on these shit exchanges! I really feel wonder who trade on these shit exchanges, who make the volume high? Ok, coins bit has fake volume, but I don't think it's all volume is fake, at least 20% volume is real! People should avoid such fake bot volume exchange!  I used this exchange only to sell my bounty tokens, nothing else!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit