Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project to invest.  (Read 729 times)
foxincoin (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:59:52 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 04:24:27 PM by foxincoin
Merited by funcryptoco (1)

How to choose a good investment project
I understand that many of us do not suggest investing in ICO but I have to say not every ICO scam, invest in IEO no matter  the  exchange is, it is better than investing in ICO.
However, these steps help to judge the project.
1.   The team behind the project, it is extremely important to see who guides the project, experiments, are they able to implement the road map.
2.   The idea of the project, what the project solve, is the project can change something or introduce something new.
3.   What has been done and are there any steps the team is taking to prove credibility.
4.   Is the project is ICO or IEO, IEO will be better.
5.   How many exchanges the project listing.
6.   The type of the exchanges(however this is not issues as some project cannot go with top exchanges, top exchanges required a lot money).
7-     check (twitter, facebook, telegram, website metrics).
8-     It will be good if the project has ann on bitcointalk forum.
9-     Pay attention to what the team promised, it should not be far from reality or promises to enrich or quick profit (such as 200% profit).
10-   Look for old project in the market at least 3 month old.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:07:02 PM

I understand that many of us do not suggest investing in ICO but I have to say not every ICO scam, invest in IEO no matter how much the stock exchange is better than investing in ICO.
1.   The team behind the project, it is extremely important to see who guides the project, experiments, are they able to implement the road map.
2.   The idea of the project, what the project solve, is the project can change something or introduce something new.
3.   What has been done and are there any steps the team is taking to prove credibility.
6.   The type of the exchanges(however this is not issues as some project cannot go with top exchanges, top exchanges required a lot money).

I have already read all kinds of tips about investing on ICO or IEO. But at the same time, I have also read all kinds of complaints about having scammed or victimized by ICO or IEO in so many ways.

To those who are planning to invest in ICO or IEO, plan hard and well. Or if you do not have plans and have no plan to study the available ICOs or IEOs first before investing, do not invest at all. Buy the existing coins which are already listed on exchanges, have good volume and market cap, and with existing products and development.
Bim abk

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:07:37 PM

I think with what you say is not complete enough to require research, but I think it is enough to research in certain parts. in doing the analysis I think it would be better if doing more research in the team's because in my opinion a great team will be able to make good project ideas can be realized correctly
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:11:49 PM

Choosing a new project and investing are you ready for all the risks?

Choosing a project that you need to know about and really researching the project, I think you already know in choosing a project because you have mentioned the points, what is clear is that investing in ICO is not too risky and it is better to look for IEO in large exchanges despite having to wait a long time.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:16:43 PM

This is important, but unfortunately many people don't care about this. they are fixated on other things such as listing in which exchanges they will later on, or how many bonuses they get, and rarely do they even find out the details of the project team members. they believe the project is in big exchange, but they forget shit projects like bitconnect come from that.

so start looking into all the important things thoroughly so that no one is fooled again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
foxincoin (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:19:17 PM

I think with what you say is not complete enough to require research, but I think it is enough to research in certain parts. in doing the analysis I think it would be better if doing more research in the team's because in my opinion a great team will be able to make good project ideas can be realized correctly
If you think this not enough, you can add any suggestion and i may add it, we want to help others.
foxincoin (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:20:42 PM

Choosing a new project and investing are you ready for all the risks?

Choosing a project that you need to know about and really researching the project, I think you already know in choosing a project because you have mentioned the points, what is clear is that investing in ICO is not too risky and it is better to look for IEO in large exchanges despite having to wait a long time.
Risks exist wherever we go, even when we go trade in the market.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:26:31 PM

Very well said. Although it might be a tedious task, it is necessary to do those steps to determine whether your money is going to a well rounded project.

buyasicru

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:28:05 PM

Would like to add that quite important that investor must check hype and community of the project (twitter, facebook, telegram, website metrics). And don't forget about btt thread - if project do not have ann on bitcointalk forum  - that is red sign !
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:34:07 PM

OP's tips is quite good and will help others to determine a good project but I found a post from user lobat999 that I highly recommend for everyone to follow in order to identify good and scam projects.

Here are some of my questions which could serve as a checklist in determining whether an ICO is right for investment or not or whether its a scam or not?:

1. Does it have a sound business plan and original and not a copy paste idea?
2. Does it already have an MVP?
3. Does it have a Github repository already?
4. Do the development team are capable in delivering the product?
5. Does the team's identities verifiable or have been verified?
6. Does it have a realistic roadmap?
7. Does the team give utmost importance to their promises and perform deliverables?
8. Does the project exercise more transparency on project related matters?
9. Does the project's have excellent and justifiable tokenomics?
10. Does the project have positive peer reviews among trustworthy members of the community?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:44:03 PM

This is a good list of tips. However, the most important thing is attentiveness when researching a project. You should pay attention to any suspicious elements when researching a project. Also, you should not lose your head from the promises of the project.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:45:03 PM

indeed everything you say is important. but I think it can be faked by scammers.

team, they can make it look like all the team members in the project look convincing.
what they have done to prove its credibilitye, if attending conferences/exhibitions or even appearing in public including the way they do it. This can also be done by scammers, you can see there are many projects that do this but in the end it turned out to be a scam. one that I remember, namely the Envion project.

and others I think are the same, scammers who have the funds can do all those things. so I think instead of investing in projects that want to start IEO/ICO, it's better to invest in projects that are already 3/4 months in the market. we can see the true quality and potential. so the risk of loss is slightly reduced.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:51:29 PM

If we ever participate in ICO or IEO and ever face scam projecte maybe we will now how to find good projects.the easist way was participate in binance IEO that has high hype.from points that mentioned above it really complete but it  could  guarantee us from scam .fake projects will build every document perfectly till make us could not differentiate which real and which is fake.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Pelunize12

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:53:23 PM

+1, market condition, we all know in the 2018 ago. no matter how coin you invest in or you hold

if the market condition is bearish, it would be down too. so, we are better to wait in bullish market

because it can ease the project (even shit project) to be better in price case
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:59:33 PM

I understand that many of us do not suggest investing in ICO but I have to say not every ICO scam, invest in IEO no matter how much the stock exchange is better than investing in ICO.

I would like to highlight about the exchange part of it as it does matters because there are so many low-end level exchanges which just kills the value of token with bot trading and honestly I would say exchange is most important things after the development team and the core project. There are some good mid level exchanges and investing into exchange listing definitely worth it.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:03:52 PM

A good project should be able to list on reputable exchange. Most of the big exchange will not like to list a crap project. So if I see one that has already partnered with a big exchange, I will definitely invest in it, because I will be more assured of a good outcome.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:15:42 PM

This is a good list of tips. However, the most important thing is attentiveness when researching a project. You should pay attention to any suspicious elements when researching a project. Also, you should not lose your head from the promises of the project.

It's definitely true. Some projects are making too good to be true promises just to attract investors. We shouldn't get hooked to flowery words from some developers. We also have to check their legitimacy and every developer's reputation. You have to be analytic and check every doubtful detail of a project before you invest.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:20:35 PM

It's definitely true. Some projects are making too good to be true promises just to attract investors. We shouldn't get hooked to flowery words from some developers. We also have to check their legitimacy and every developer's reputation. You have to be analytic and check every doubtful detail of a project before you invest.
Indeed, maybe because they think they can easily deceive other people particularly those people who doesn't have enough understanding about the possible problems they might encounter on choosing a good project. They usually take advantage on them that is why we need to be very attentive these days because we can't easily tell their true intentions. Actually doing some kind of research might help because you can see every information that will guide you on making the right decision.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:36:52 PM

This had been discussed a lot of times. Most investors should do their homework before investing in any project and it is true that there are still some good projects. Reviewing a project before investing lessens the risk of investors giving away their money to sketchy projects.

foxincoin (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:56:11 PM

Would like to add that quite important that investor must check hype and community of the project (twitter, facebook, telegram, website metrics). And don't forget about btt thread - if project do not have ann on bitcointalk forum  - that is red sign !
I added your suggestion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: