Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project to invest.  (Read 729 times)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:22:27 PM

When selecting a project before investing, i always look at the project's whitepaper and team members first. I read the whitepaper of the project. And then i compare that project with other projects in which it has a similar vision and mission. Then i search the team members of the project. I investigate the previous work of these members in their social media accounts. And i try to check how successful these platforms are. In addition, i also check how active the project's offical social media accounts are, if the project is traded on any exchange then i am checking these exchange too and if the project is organizing an ICO them i am checking the raitings of this ico. Finally, i read the comments and criticisms about the project on social media.
Even you check the project properly and it looks legitimate because it has a promising team members, good website, good whitepaper and etc. Some of it could be a scam because i have experienced participating in ICO projects that looks legitimate, but in the end i didn't received any rewards because the team members run off and didn't reply, that is why you should not be easy to fool for projects that is too good to be true and you better think wisely before investing or participate in a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:38:05 PM

Is there anything new? Almost all of these scammers can copy and easily snatch away all the money they collect.
So for me the most important thing is to have regulation!

Regulations that give scammers the fear of using ICOs to scam investors. In the event that the campaign becomes a scam, we know that we will be held accountable and guaranteed to return all the money we have invested in their fake ICO.
Crypto regulation could somewhat help but I'm not thinking it only be a solution of scamming projects existed today. It somehow needs our own perceptions of a certain project that we would like to invest with. They will surely wipe out if we never support them and stop promoting their project as what bounty hunters (mostly) do.

The most important thing to acquire in choosing projects to invest is to know more about the project and how it helps the community otherwise it never gives beneficial to us and ended up into scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:20:15 PM

Choosing a project to invest is not really difficult but the difficulty now is to look for good project to invest because many of projects now are not good to have or make investments so now we can only choose the best, look for the legitimate bounty to invest and have a good and potential for the future.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 08:56:13 PM

I don't think you need to know who the team is. Scammers don't care if you know who they are. Its just their mentality.
You need to know that their project is worth something not just something on paper. I dont think social media presence is that important either. Not when determining if a project is a scam or not. Scammers keep the telegram chats manned to give the illusion of success and helpfulness. They lure you into a false sense of comfort.

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:52:19 PM

How to choose a good investment project
I understand that many of us do not suggest investing in ICO but I have to say not every ICO scam, invest in IEO no matter  the  exchange is, it is better than investing in ICO.
However, these steps help to judge the project.
1.   The team behind the project, it is extremely important to see who guides the project, experiments, are they able to implement the road map.
2.   The idea of the project, what the project solve, is the project can change something or introduce something new.
3.   What has been done and are there any steps the team is taking to prove credibility.
4.   Is the project is ICO or IEO, IEO will be better.
5.   How many exchanges the project listing.
6.   The type of the exchanges(however this is not issues as some project cannot go with top exchanges, top exchanges required a lot money).
7-     check (twitter, facebook, telegram, website metrics).
8-     It will be good if the project has ann on bitcointalk forum.
9-     Pay attention to what the team promised, it should not be far from reality or promises to enrich or quick profit (such as 200% profit).
10-   Look for old project in the market at least 3 month old.

Good strategies if I may say but do you know why it may not work, Scammers are also reading every post and are also making necessary adjustments. They are always ahead of time. Most times we just need to see green light before investing in any project irrespective of their promises.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:11:26 PM

I understand that many of us do not suggest investing in ICO but I have to say not every ICO scam, invest in IEO no matter  the  exchange is, it is better than investing in ICO.
1.   The team behind the project, it is extremely important to see who guides the project, experiments, are they able to implement the road map.
2.   The idea of the project, what the project solve, is the project can change something or introduce something new.
3.   What has been done and are there any steps the team is taking to prove credibility.
6.   The type of the exchanges(however this is not issues as some project cannot go with top exchanges, top exchanges required a lot money).
9-     Pay attention to what the team promised, it should not be far from reality or promises to enrich or quick profit (such as 200% profit).

This a wonderful guide, thanks OP. I also want to highlight what you said (at 9). If it is too good to be true, that will be our cue to doubt and question the legitimacy of the project. There is no such thing as free lunch. Find projects that have realistic objectives and promises, otherwise, that project is most likely a scam.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:34:42 AM

I agree that the team behind a project determines how the project will produce the product. The most factor in a project is the product produced and this depends on the vision and dedication of the developer team. If a project has a dedicated team, I think the project will be successful and be glimpsed by big exchangers
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:49:23 AM

I have now stopped investing in projects that conduct ICOs, because almost all of them cannot collect softcap or simply turn out to be scammers and therefore now I only invest in companies that conduct IEO`s on top exchanges and now I have no problems and constantly get profit.
yulionoo

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:05:07 AM

I think all the suggestions that have been written are correct and complete so that we are more careful in choosing IEO or ICO projects. but still when the project cannot develop the token will become shitcoin and die. I myself would rather invest in the top 20 coins because they have a lower risk than investing in a new project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 11:12:49 AM

very complete from the few points you have mentioned above, that before investing in any project make sure that the project team is transparent and responsible and it is important that they have a good reputation in prioritizing the project. and also always be careful because investing is a very high risk, you must always be selective in choosing projects that you want to invest.
Ravulapalli_3333

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:13:13 PM

I have also read many types of complaints about scams or being victims of ICOs or IEOs in many ways. And not only ICOs, risks and scams always exist around cryptocurrencies, even if you learn and choose carefully, risks are always potential. Phishing always bites you, no project is 100% perfect.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:35:53 PM

Dinosaur separate board here in this Bitcoin talk to find the good and scam projects.
It will be really helpful to educate ways to find the scammers.
If you able to find the cameras and segregate them away then automatically you will find the best projects to invest.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 06:43:17 PM

I know for sure that now it is very difficult to choose a successful project. Of course, you need to choose according to your criteria, but even this will not guarantee that the project will be successful. Now there are a lot of scammers and cheating by project admins. All this is alarming and striking a lot of mistrust. The main thing is to realize that there are always risks, even if the project looks promising.
Govorrrue

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:44:15 PM

From my point of view, there are many factors that matter a lot. Thus, talking about me, I am always trying to choose the most advanced solutions that are coming with real and practical value
volporg

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:46:24 PM

From my point of view, there are many factors that matter a lot. Thus, talking about me, I am always trying to choose the most advanced solutions that are coming with real and practical value

Evening mate. This is absolutely true and basically, this is the only way to choose the great solution. Own analysis is essential
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:52:15 PM

Evening mate. This is absolutely true and basically, this is the only way to choose the great solution. Own analysis is essential

I always conduct one for this reason. And talking about you, are there many solutions you follow these days? Any great ones you can advice on?
volporg

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:54:14 PM

I always conduct one for this reason. And talking about you, are there many solutions you follow these days? Any great ones you can advice on?

To be honest, I only follow 2 or 3 most advanced ones that both combine strong concept and tech part. Cause what I always pay attention to is the idea, its realization, prospects, roadmap and the team
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:00:08 PM

To be honest, I only follow 2 or 3 most advanced ones that both combine strong concept and tech part. Cause what I always pay attention to is the idea, its realization, prospects, roadmap and the team

Rather rational parameters. And are there any tokens or platforms you can recommend me to have a look at? Of course, interested in the most advanced solutions. And will anyway do own research after your recommendation
volporg

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:03:40 PM

Rather rational parameters. And are there any tokens or platforms you can recommend me to have a look at? Of course, interested in the most advanced solutions. And will anyway do own research after your recommendation

One of the most interesting solutions I follow is Guts. And this is the solution I would definitely recommend you to have a look at. In few words, GUTS uses blockchain technology to create a transparent ticketing ecosystem, where disgraceful secondary market prices and ticket fraud are non-existent. The best part is that the platform is very simple so everyone can use it! And I recommend you to check out their website to explore more, just Google
agentx44

Merit: 268

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:55:40 PM

There are a lot of ways on how you can find a good project. If you are really eager on looking for one, you should know the protocol of the things you should take note of. First of all, it is necessary that you check the whitepaper first, make sure also that the team is well knowned and could be really trusted and next, focus on the roadmap so you could identify if you're investment woud really go on something worthy of your time and effort. Don't enter a project if you are not really knowledgeable about it or else you'll end up making mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: