Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:39:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do people still create new ERC20 tokens/projects nowadays?  (Read 919 times)
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:18:19 PM

of course people creating, why not? a lot of good projects need investions to work as good and useful projects! I am supporting new projects
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:35:59 PM

They are not doing ICO using the ERC20 tokens today which is good.
We can't stop them from creating tokens nor coins, its making these coins/tokens valuable in the market that makes it difficult. To be able to do that these days it needs uniqueness and use case of the coin which merely any new coins today aren't unique.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:50:22 PM

They are not doing ICO using the ERC20 tokens today which is good.
We can't stop them from creating tokens nor coins, its making these coins/tokens valuable in the market that makes it difficult. To be able to do that these days it needs uniqueness and use case of the coin which merely any new coins today aren't unique.

There are analysis that still there's a lot of crypto project out there that will create ERC20 tokens, but of course that doesn't mean they are all scam, for  sure there were some legit out there, we just need to observe, make a thorough research regarding it if we found some interesting project.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:11:50 PM

I was wondering if ERC20 tokens are still useful today and if people still create projects around them? I know the ICO 'feast' is kind of over and that was the main purpose people were launching these tokens for.

Greetings to the community,

Liviu
I do not see too significant problems for the existence and development of ERC-20 tokens. They are still worthy of attention, and their problems with ICO projects are temporary. ICO projects have not died, when they are regulated by states, the level of fraud will fall and they must again regain their popularity.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:19:51 PM

I was wondering if ERC20 tokens are still useful today and if people still create projects around them? I know the ICO 'feast' is kind of over and that was the main purpose people were launching these tokens for.

Liviu
People still create/use ERC token for like digital collectibles, Big project like BAT use ERC- 20 token standard. I think people won't stop issuing ERC tokens, Once ETH has done it's upgrade we'll see a lot more using it.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:23:59 PM

There are still a lot of new projects using ERC20, but there aren't too many reputable projects here. Most of them are scams because creating ERC20 tokens is easy. During this period, new projects of good quality often use Binance Chain to create their tokens, and it makes their projects more noticeable and makes more investors interested

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:07:46 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2020, 07:39:48 PM by oscarftw

Liviu
Only matter is project types, doesn't matter ERC-20 tokens or own blockchain. Still huge project are interested in ERC-20 tokens, Because easy to create and tracking. Some new project is now making ERC-20 token then develop their own coin. Although own coin has big support by investors as history instead ERC-20 token.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:11:42 PM

it's still and will continue the following day. one can easily make tokens using the ERC20 platform owned by ethereum. but the biggest problem is that many of them misuse this platform for negative things, including making garbage tokens to deceive their victims through ICO.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 07:14:16 PM

Before making silly posts like this why do you not teach yourself what erc20 is? You should know that every single token on the bounty section is ecr20 so obviously they coming out with new ones daily. Please stop asking such stupid questions.

ICO is just a distribution method and has nothing to do with the type of coin or how legit it is.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 07:20:35 PM

I want to reply to the topic. In as much as cryptocurrency is concern, there are still new projects that will be created continually. If you check very well, you will see that there are new projects emerging, the difference is that they are not as many as they use to be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: