Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's price is disappointing!!!  (Read 3245 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:12:54 PM

Since 2018 bitcoin is the only coin that keeps bring good returns to investors and since its dominance keeps increase up to 70% there will never be a chance for altcoins to surge like they did in 2017 bullrun, this year i hope after bitcoin surge high its dominance will decrease for altcoins to surge too
basically, last year in early 2019, the price has increased good enough.
But if we compared with what happened in last 2017, it would be much different.
At least, the coin shows us that they still can increase. It can indicate in the future that altseason can comeback again
We dont have any reason to not see another altseason, so prepare ourself

Exactly. Bitcoin always shows the way of Altcoins. If the price of Bitcoin can rise, then the Alts price may also go up. New users (those who have been on the market for a long time also) are always looking for Bitcoin's successor among Altcoins. Therefore, there will definitely be a lot of speculation as to which coin will become the new king. I'm sure that sooner or later the Alts season will come.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:40:16 PM

I think right now some of the hikes that occur from altcoin aren't disappointing. those who can take advantage of the moment to sell their assets seem to have gotten a substantial profit. however, it is still too soon to be disappointed. This is the beginning of the year, and the development is quite convincing, it looks like you won't be disappointed with the results of the development of crypto this year.
But you are only thinking about the profits you could have you are not really thinking about the long term prospects of the market of altcoins, of course people are happy with the profits they are getting but this is temporal if they keep trading altcoins sooner or later they will give back all of those profits to the market as they are unable to make profits as every subsequent attempt from altcoins to recover become a false bull run in which each time they lose their money because of FOMO.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:01:05 PM

Its hard to choose an altcoin for investments these days. Most of them just fluctuate allot with Bitcoin and when Bitcoin gets dumped, alt will bleed and even when it pumps alts will bleed. If you are holding alts for longer time then its harder than ever to keep holding them. The only way is to hope alts will get back to their previous high and people could sell them.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:22:03 AM

Its hard to choose an altcoin for investments these days. Most of them just fluctuate allot with Bitcoin and when Bitcoin gets dumped, alt will bleed and even when it pumps alts will bleed. If you are holding alts for longer time then its harder than ever to keep holding them. The only way is to hope alts will get back to their previous high and people could sell them.
I not choose to invest in this period because I still could not be sure whether the market would increase well or not. I think things are risky for the time being and should be more careful because altcoins can still crash at any time. In recent years, altcoins are still in a downtrend and no coin in top 5 can reach new prices, so the ability to make profits will be much more difficult.

Any investor is looking forward to altcoin season but I believe this will not happen this year and may take at least another 1 to 3 years. Of course I just stopped at predicting and the market is still very unpredictable.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:58:49 AM

Because altcoin has disappointed many investors. For many years of operation, no altcoin has achieved the goal they have set, no product has been created and applied to life. There are also a lot of altcoins that have become scams in the last 2 years, altcoins generate only pump and dump and help project owners get huge profits. Given that situation, I believe that in 2020 the altcoin market will continue to collapse and many altcoins will continue to die

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:10:18 AM

Because altcoin has disappointed many investors. For many years of operation, no altcoin has achieved the goal they have set, no product has been created and applied to life. There are also a lot of altcoins that have become scams in the last 2 years, altcoins generate only pump and dump and help project owners get huge profits. Given that situation, I believe that in 2020 the altcoin market will continue to collapse and many altcoins will continue to die
yes youre right in able for the market to become healthy ,it must first eliminate pump and dump altcoins and also those altcoins with no working product, it will be a big help for the crypto people. If scam project will be deleted investing will be safe.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 09:05:38 AM

yes youre right in able for the market to become healthy ,it must first eliminate pump and dump altcoins and also those altcoins with no working product, it will be a big help for the crypto people. If scam project will be deleted investing will be safe.
If that's possible to happen then I agree to you, if we can limits or if we can eliminate those scam projects and everything that will remain
inside the market are those projects that have real case usages.
Pump and dump is tough to anticipate since pumped groups are very good in tricking investors and they played very well to entice traders.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:59:52 PM

I think, it cannot be eliminated since a lot of people are supporting and entertaining this kind of scheme and that's really a bad business for cryptocurrency and it is affecting a lot of people especially for new investor who only wants to make money in crypto.

And we cannot stop them and depend for the people who joined this scheme if they will realize it ahead before making any investment.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 03:21:14 PM

Now the prices for alts are quite good and not disappointing at all, I personally see the prospects for growth of alts this year.

It's still early in the year and don't get excited just like the current prices. Let's look in more detail until the end of this year and invest in potential types of coins.

Cryptocurrencies do not look at whether it is the end of the year or its beginning. Cycles are repeating on all financial markets, not the calendar year. It is true that at this point we see positive price movements, but after such a long period of bear market, any upward movement will be positive. I think that now we have to wait for stabilization and the new cycle will start after Bitcoin halving event.

If you are used to waiting for something for a long time it might be something that can be in my opinion but try to see people who are just investing but do not get the results they want.
if there are people who invest in cryptocurrency then they should be able to implement long-term investments because if only making short-term investments it will make them difficult to make a profit, and mental investors must also be strong so it is not easy to be affected by bad news that makes coin prices fall because if you invest in a coin like bitcoin then the price can recover.

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:34:17 PM

if there are people who invest in cryptocurrency then they should be able to implement long-term investments because if only making short-term investments it will make them difficult to make a profit, and mental investors must also be strong so it is not easy to be affected by bad news that makes coin prices fall because if you invest in a coin like bitcoin then the price can recover.
for the past two years, I have left long-term investments by selling BTC and switching to daily trading. I still earn the daily trades that I get. it's not too bad for me even better than just waiting for my assets to increase for a long time. now I have started to wait for BTC to rise and I think not for the long term. maybe until the end of this year or early next year.

oilton16

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:39:15 PM

ETC was just super a few weeks ago  Undecided so always have a different altcoins
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:05:02 PM

for the past two years, I have left long-term investments by selling BTC and switching to daily trading. I still earn the daily trades that I get. it's not too bad for me even better than just waiting for my assets to increase for a long time. now I have started to wait for BTC to rise and I think not for the long term. maybe until the end of this year or early next year.
I am sure your trading statement is better than the majority of crypto traders because the loss ratio is over %90. The long term investment should be based on promising cryptocurrencies and BTC is still the best-preferered digital asset for the patient investors.
what makes trading risks go that high? each asset in daily trading is chosen based on the high trading volume in the market. if not then clearly the loss will occur. but to start trading with such risks will certainly be very difficult to get a profit. the key is to choose the right assets in your trade.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 06:12:03 PM

One of the most important things for a trader to do is to identify in which kind of market we are, 2018 was a terrible year to be an investor or a holder and you could have been better by just staying on the sidelines or shorting bitcoin, but 2019 was a good year for holders and investors, and for what I can see it seems that this year it is going to be good as well for investors, we only need to be patient and hold our coins no matter what happens before the halving.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 03:54:23 AM

Altcoins are not doing really well since all the time high. not only you even the whole crypto community is disappointed as their investment is at risk. well let's just wait and see what 2020 can bring
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 09:04:50 AM

Altcoins are not doing really well since all the time high. not only you even the whole crypto community is disappointed as their investment is at risk. well let's just wait and see what 2020 can bring
Probably there's a lot of chance for us to see the market pump this year, it has been said that 2020 is bullish due to the upcoming halving schedule and in fact so far the price has significantly increase already. January was good, so he hold by this month, another good pump we are going to witness, bitcoin rising to $12,000 this month is very possible.

we will then slowly see altcoins to rise also, and hopefully people will not be disappointed this year.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 03:59:32 PM

Probably there's a lot of chance for us to see the market pump this year, it has been said that 2020 is bullish due to the upcoming halving schedule and in fact so far the price has significantly increase already. January was good, so he hold by this month, another good pump we are going to witness, bitcoin rising to $12,000 this month is very possible.

we will then slowly see altcoins to rise also, and hopefully people will not be disappointed this year.
Alts that have strong grounds and good developments are possible to increase and rise after Bitcoin successfully gained much attention and pumped back to another barrier. We all knew that top Alts are moving positively whenever bitcoin make a strong bullish movements.
For now, taking this situations as favorable timing to invest and patiently waits for a good comeback with chosen alts to store inside your wallets.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 06:10:07 PM

Alts that have strong grounds and good developments are possible to increase and rise after Bitcoin successfully gained much attention and pumped back to another barrier. We all knew that top Alts are moving positively whenever bitcoin make a strong bullish movements.
For now, taking this situations as favorable timing to invest and patiently waits for a good comeback with chosen alts to store inside your wallets.
Disappointments are normal especially in this kind of situation but I don't think that's gonna last long because we all know that crypto prices are volatile in terms of price so they may be times that the prices are in a downfall but that doesn't mean it is already a shit coin because what if in the future it pumps up higher. At this point, the only thing we can do is to wait for the market to recover since the changes in price are passive and we can't predict when it is gonna happen, we should wait and keep on supporting every project that is coming and continue to hold any altcoins you are holding.

Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:40:29 PM

yes you are so right. the projects suffer from the fact that it is almost hopeless to make money with an ICO.
who knows which was the last ICO that really lead to success? currently all startups with such great ideas die away and nothing comes up.
i also don't know if this will change with the next bullrun. at the moment it looks bad for the most part. Lips sealed
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:55:34 PM

yes you are so right. the projects suffer from the fact that it is almost hopeless to make money with an ICO.
who knows which was the last ICO that really lead to success? currently all startups with such great ideas die away and nothing comes up.
i also don't know if this will change with the next bullrun. at the moment it looks bad for the most part. Lips sealed
Investor confidence in a new project has indeed diminished, but that does not mean it disappears. one day there will be a time where the glory of the new project will return. this situation will reappear when the scammer is handled properly. we wait for that time to come and we can see again the altcoin market is growing well.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2020, 04:30:57 PM

As far as experience in trading in other assets tells me, the cryptocurrency market is not much. What is the difference from the stock market Or from the raw materials market.  The fact is that any cryptocurrency, including altcoin, will be primarily valued based on the indicators of their demand in the society and on the cryptocurrency market.  If any altcoin rises in price, therefore, first of all, the development indicators of a particular company, the same situation will be with altcoin, since only the demand for specifically altcoin in the market will correspond to its value.  Nevertheless, for a long time, users have expressed their opinion that almost 70% of all altcoins do not have prospects in the future, and therefore, you need to carefully select coins for investment.  if altcoin improves its performance only due to the actions of speculators in the market, then this is also a very risky asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: