Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to expect now?  (Read 1166 times)
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:22:42 PM

Since BTC is struggling to maintain the support, I expect altcoins to dive.
Unless BTC successfully defends the support of 8100 and goes up to 9k+, altcoins gonna go down only. People are tethering as of now. Taking out money from crypto and waiting for an uptrend. The general market sentiment at this point is bearish. So, it won't be safe to take a long position in any coin at this point be it bitcoin or altcoins.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:56:00 PM

What would triggered a big dump? It will go down for 1-2% because of the shorts but I don't see any reason why the up trend wouldn't continue in the next days
For now, I would not want to say that the market is being manipulated because the dump we are seeing now is thoroughly as a result of shorts that most trader are not doing pending the time that the market is prepared for the bull run, and I think that most people are even learning how to do that short now because they have seen several opportunities that is being lost through the little dump and pump of bitcoin that they have seen several times, so they are buying at little dip and selling immediately at a high increase which is why we are seeing bitcoin finding it hard to break more barrier until there is heavy purchase by financial institution to set in the part of bull run. I dint see any major dump for now too since whales are more in the accumulation stage.

tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:08:10 PM

Since BTC is struggling to maintain the support, I expect altcoins to dive.
Unless BTC successfully defends the support of 8100 and goes up to 9k+, altcoins gonna go down only. People are tethering as of now. Taking out money from crypto and waiting for an uptrend. The general market sentiment at this point is bearish. So, it won't be safe to take a long position in any coin at this point be it bitcoin or altcoins.
The worst thing is to wait for suitable market conditions without doing nothing. It is a boring and dull market, the BTC can't go over the $10000 for the last month and altcoins sit at the bottom of the charts for years. I hope one day, BTC will we able to surpass all resistance price levels and altcoins go with the footprints of the BTC.
Many are very hopeful, including me, I also hope that BTC will be able to pump higher, because BTC can affect the price of altcoin. although some time ago btc pump but it was not enough to bring altcoin to follow
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:39:12 PM

Should we expect a big dump this week ?
With market conditions like this, of course all things can happen suddenly, so, we do not need to expect more if there will be a large price decline in the market, although Actually, I also want the price of BTC to decline in some time because honestly I want to buy BTC at a lower price than the current price and hopefully it can happen before entering the half day 2020 later.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:00:46 PM

Too many scam projects and losses that I experienced of course I have to be realistic, seeing the current market conditions certainly make anyone pessimistic about the future of crypto, now I make crypto is the fifth choice in my investment budget.
Can I ask what are the other four choices that you have ahead of cryptocurrencies in your portfolio? I don't have a problem with someone choosing to invest in a market different than the market of cryptocurrencies, but it is difficult to believe that you can obtain more profits in other markets than what you can get here, especially when this year has been very good not only for bitcoin but for many altcoins as well and the next year seems to offer the possibility of being even better.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:38:49 AM

You don't have to expect a dump because it will arrive if the time is right, I mean when people are pumping bubbles to the big of course after that it will break.
Same with the market if the buy condition is saturated, then the market time will dump, it happens in all aspects of buy/sell.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:33:08 PM

With market conditions like this, of course all things can happen suddenly, so, we do not need to expect more if there will be a large price decline in the market, although Actually, I also want the price of BTC to decline in some time because honestly I want to buy BTC at a lower price than the current price and hopefully it can happen before entering the half day 2020 later.

You need to do an analysis if you want to buy BTC at a low price because usually if the price is dumped, then the price can return the pump. so find the lowest point for now and invest in having a sales target
moneyball (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 09:33:05 AM

well at this point cmc is slowly going down, hope we get a big pump in december

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:51:24 AM

well at this point cmc is slowly going down, hope we get a big pump in december

Some coins are having a great growth if we watched closely, just like SUMO coin that have more than 40% growth in 24 hour. I think every coin has it's own growth time so we don't need to hope the big pump that affected all coins, the only thing that can make all coins having a pump is only when bitcoin pump because the price in fiat will up. And i think bitcoin pump is still long way to go, so we better to look the other altcoins closely to make profits in this current market condition
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:30:18 PM

apparently not, it's better to expect a dump for the end of the year like December to early this year. because usually from year to year there must be an increase on the way to the turn of the year, surely a lot of people are waiting for this mass hike let's pray

I'm also waiting for the same thing to wait for the end of December this year and see the price of coins continue to grow rapidly, Especially on Bitcoin. I have spent a lot of money to buy Bitcoin this year. December will come to see the latest prices.
The recent decrease in the price should put to rest any hopes that people had about the price skyrocketing at the end of the year, there are no buyers, in order for the price to go up we need new investors to come to this market and unlike what happened two years ago in which there was a great coverage by the media every day about the price of bitcoin we did not saw that during this year, so we were never close to capture the excitement that we got during those days and the price crashed as a result of this.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:45:56 AM

The market is still very volatile and will take more years to the crypto market to be more mature and maybe at that time the price will not drop so much. Maybe we will have a bull run like 2 years ago but next year.

Maybe it will be happen mate but I think it takes much more time on your perception. On my own opinion, I think it takes 2 years from now and the market will bull run tremendously. Likewise, year 2017 last quarter many of us didn't expect that it will pump but one thing for sure the market will pump as soon as the investors and the big whales will support the crypto currency community.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:12:46 AM

The market is still very volatile and will take more years to the crypto market to be more mature and maybe at that time the price will not drop so much. Maybe we will have a bull run like 2 years ago but next year.
if we only expect it will certainly be easy to predict "this will definitely be the same as the time 2 years ago", but in fact it is not necessarily the same as what we expect, not just because it is approaching halving bitcoin, then we conclude, wohoo~~~ next year is the time for investors and big whales to pump the price of bitcoin, that's not how it works. Moreover, crypto prices can never be stable (unpredictable). so it is hard to expect too high for now.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:48:45 AM

Im expecting more downwards on the price of bitcoin till the 1st week of december and from that bulls will be preparing to enter the market to blew the price of bitcoin back to 10,000$. And will continue till next year for that 50,000$ price.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:51:55 PM

Im expecting more downwards on the price of bitcoin till the 1st week of december and from that bulls will be preparing to enter the market to blew the price of bitcoin back to 10,000$. And will continue till next year for that 50,000$ price.
In my opinion bitcoin's price will be going playing above the $7k range and in the mid of december price of bitcoin will be back above the $9k range because of the bull run coming. I have expected this price dump so i am not that surprised about it and have already bought btc and some altcoins for a long term hold preparing for the bitcoin halving next year that can skyrocket its price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:57:25 PM

Bitcoin's price will undoubtedly fall further in the near future and the bottom price will range from $ 5k5 - $ 5k8. It will be the same as the end of 2018, when the market will end the downtrend and will grow strongly again. Don't wonder why, because it's financial markets and that's the Dow theory.
I also hope that there will be many good developments in the world's economy by 2020 and that it will affect bitcoin's price to push the price above $ 16k. Anyway, this is still a good time for us to buy a few more bitcoins and hold it until the halving event, it is sure to bring big profits.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:12:12 PM

I think otherwise, I don't think the price of Bitcoin will continue to decline, and the market will tend to look like the end of 2018. I believe that after Bitcoin reaches the bottom of $ 6000, there will be strong growth. I guess Bitcoin could exceed $ 10,000 by the end of the year. I will use all my savings to buy more Bitcoin and hold on to it long term.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:16:26 PM

The cryptocurrency market has now begun to show signs of stability and recovery. However, I think from now until the end of the year it will be difficult to have a big dump. I guess it's not until next summer that our crypto market will grow strongly again. In my opinion, now is the right time for us to buy more Bitcoin and some other altcoins.

bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 02:55:43 PM

I think otherwise, I don't think the price of Bitcoin will continue to decline, and the market will tend to look like the end of 2018. I believe that after Bitcoin reaches the bottom of $ 6000, there will be strong growth. I guess Bitcoin could exceed $ 10,000 by the end of the year. I will use all my savings to buy more Bitcoin and hold on to it long term.
the market is having bad things with unpleasant news. this has an impact on market conditions that are difficult to improve. expect bitcoin to rise in one month is very possible but market conditions must be corrected quickly. to reach the high pump seems to take until next year not just the end of this year.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:18:22 PM

I no longer expect a dump again in the market because the market situation has been very red for quite a long time and makes me wait because I already hold some altcoin. What I hope for is an altseason
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:35:18 AM

a big dump has now taken place, but the predicted dump won't last long. predictions starting in early 2020 between Q1 or Q2 will again be able to experience a significant pump
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: