Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why will you invest in something you know nothing about?  (Read 2541 times)
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:01:34 AM

Please stop your whining here if your friend dont know nothing about blockchain and crypto then teach him so he can be independent

Don't let them invest in what they don't know about

how can you invest into somthing if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??
Yes it is true, most people invest without knowing more about the project they are going to participate in and they are just following what others have said without observing themselves or analyzing the project. And maybe the person is just a beginner in cryptocurrency so I think his close friend can provide more knowledge about his friend so they don't get disadvantaged or at least to better understand about cryptocurrency.

Yes this is exactly what happened at the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018 as we saw so many new investors who just invested based on bull run as they had no knowledge about bitcoin and most of them ended up losing their capital when the market turned bearish and cash out at low value which further damaged the market.  It's better to do research and seek help from those who are already into it rather than just blindly investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:20:29 PM

Please stop your whining here if your friend dont know nothing about blockchain and crypto then teach him so he can be independent

how can you invest into somthing if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??

in my opinion people who don't understand crypto and blockchian but directly invest in crypto are greedy people. they don't think too much about the definition of cryptocurrency that is important to be able to give an advantage so they will immediately try it. this way of thinking causes some people to suffer great losses. they don't do research and study crypto seriously. all they think about is profit.
Yeah, you are right investing in something without knowledge is just bad as it can make you suffer later as most of the New people get lost because of a lack of knowledge. Better make a research about the coin and then invest so only then you will know what to do at the dump and pump. Listening to everyone will give you lose and tension better trust your abilities.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:19:54 PM

I don't advise anyone to invest in anything until you understand it. After all, this is fraught with loss of money and disappointment in the cryptocurrency as a whole.

Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:44:21 PM

It will be always the problem of people, who believe simply beautiful promises and words. This is the system of deceiving that works not only in the world of crypto but with economics and political aspects of life. We say that we avoid investing in projects that we do not know, but every day we do it paying taxes: this money is used later for fraud stuff.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:57:22 PM

I agree. That's one of the main thing you should focus about whenever you are investing. You should first be knowledgeable enough about the altcoin you are going to invest with. If you will not research about the background of the team and set aside reading their whole whitepaper, you shouldn't be surprised anymore if you are going to experience scam and fraud. There are a lot of coins out there today and even projects, not all of them can be trusted and the only weapon you can use against them is the knowledge you have about crypto.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:43:44 PM

We most times fail to first get the major thing straight up to ourselves first. One if the ways we easily get deceived, is when we do not know what is right to do at the right time or the correction to employ when things go wrong or are about to go wrong.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:06:23 PM

People don't want to think, they want to earn money fast Smiley
Crypto is quite new in investing sphere and it's pretty hard to investigate the projects ideas and plans here. And there are many newbies here also, they did't try anything else.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

The mistake most people make on investment is that they make it out of instinct, they just look at the team of the project and once the team looks nice and good looking, they think that the project will make it, meanwhile there should be a deeper knowledge that people should go for first when looking at investment in any project.

My take also in introducing people to cryptocurrency is that we need to stop introducing them to crypto only for investment reason alone, we need to make them to fully understand the concept of cryptocurrency generally and how holding it as asset came out to be the secondary part of the system while the primary goal of any of those cryptocurrency is to actually make it easy for us to make payment peer to peer.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:47:43 PM

How would you know something if you won't try it in the first place? To gain experience, you have to try, and with experience you'll gain knowledge, with knowledge you'll gain profits. Get out of your comfort zone and stop asking, just try it and figure it for yourself, that's more amazing than asking everyone how they do it.
ModanaLee

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:53:04 PM

You are particially right. A fact still remains that nobody was born with the knowledge of block chain or Crypto. We all came to know about it in one way or the other. To burst your bubbles, nobody thought me Crypto nor block chain. My investment started with 10$ on one ICO project which later turned out to be scam. From there I picked it up.
Raymzopai

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 05:48:23 PM

I will never invest in something i dont know and wont advised any of my friend to go into what they dont know. Cryptocurrency is not a quick rich scheme and it also needed with alot of experience. So i will advice anyone venturing into cryptocurrency to please take a  bit and relax and know the rudiment before going into it
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 06:44:54 PM

Why would someone invest into something they don't have any clue about? They must know something about it but just knew it the wrong way or have fed wrong information. Let us all help building a new environment here in crypto space. that one that is free of scam victims because of being naive and showing negligence of the things that you could have done something about. By this time the reason "I didn't know isn't acceptable because ignorance is not an excuse since it was your own responsibikity to feed yourself essential information.
anatoliy0777

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:36:25 PM

I think that this is all because of the hype of 2017 - 2018, when you invest in the project and definitely make money, now this is not so, people still do not realize the problem
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:52:35 PM

So you mean to say a people around the world and this cryptocurrency platform are not knowledge and ideal on cryptocurrency? Negative ideas will not sustain for long term.
You need to be careful I'll be innocent something like slowly  become the VIP class investor

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 10:03:37 PM

People do this everyday. Invest in dumb thinks. It seems all it takes is a website and a little know how and you can rip people off. There very few projects i would bother with. Most are just websites and nothing more. Anyone can put up a website template and claim they are running a legit project. Without anything to show its all just talk and talk is easy. Bring something to the table then we will see.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:14:13 PM

You are particially right. A fact still remains that nobody was born with the knowledge of block chain or Crypto. We all came to know about it in one way or the other. To burst your bubbles, nobody thought me Crypto nor block chain. My investment started with 10$ on one ICO project which later turned out to be scam. From there I picked it up.
Yeah, we are all here so once we were new and we were not having any idea what actually crypto is but with the passage of time we learned and we invested our money but the thing is, a person should never invest in new projects and in New coins that he is not aware of. In crypto investment knowledge matters allot so better gain knowledge before you start investing.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 10:21:13 PM

I just want to quote what Warren Buffet once said, Warren Buffet is current on top 5 most richest in the world.
He once said:
"Never Invest In Something You Don't Understand"
Seems right, yeah? I also agree on him. That's applicable in all platform, cryptocurrency or non-cryptocurrency. Because investing is never an easy money, the risks are also existing in investing (most of the time).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:38:58 PM

You said it all, most people only remember to lament when their friends lose money due to lack of appropriate information etc. Knowledge is power and just like you pointed out, it's wise we educate them on all about cryptocurrencies, the underlying risks etc not just the anticipated profits, so if they are okay with it then they are free to get involved. We should learn to invest only in projects we have studied..

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:56:05 PM

For some, they just invest when they know the profit that they can get in return is big even though they have a lack of education to know about the project. This is why when a friend ask me how to invest in crypto I discussed it so they will understand how it works and how they can earn a profit. This is important to understand first before investing to avoid loses.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 11:05:57 PM

People don't want to think, they want to earn money fast Smiley
Crypto is quite new in investing sphere and it's pretty hard to investigate the projects ideas and plans here. And there are many newbies here also, they did't try anything else.
10 years of existence is already a good history for you to study one project, it can be your guide so you wont get scammed and lose money. People are greedy if they invest money without knowledge, I’m not this kind of investor because I always give time to myself to study a project before I put money. 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████