Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why will you invest in something you know nothing about?  (Read 2541 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 06:28:37 PM

When the ICO tide was high, people invested into everything and anything. Didnt even see the team credentials or sustainability of idea or even the authenticity of the whitepaper/roadmap. They were all taken into the greed and put money in order to make a fortune. The market is allot clear now and people have started thinking before investing even 1$ now.
Which is as it should be, people do not really think a lot about the small amounts of money that they lose every day but if you begin to add them up you will begin to see that you are losing a significant amount of money and it is important to always look for the best value for your money, even if it doesn't seem like you're saving much if you do this regularly those savings will begin to accumulate.

And this is true in the market of icos, as you say back in those days people invested in anything and they didn't really care but after they lost all of their money they are understanding that if they did not invested in those useless icos then they will have that bitcoin and they will be enjoying greater profits so now they are more cautious with their investment strategies.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 08:18:41 PM

Please stop your whining here if your friend dont know nothing about blockchain and crypto then teach him so he can be independent

Don't let them invest in what they don't know about

how can you invest into somthing if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??

I agree. It was too risky at any point of view getting into something even not investment on engaging into a thing you do not know anything about. Talking about investment, if you do not know anything about a certain project or cryptocurrency and you just keep on investing because your intuition, maybe you might be lucky to get a profit because of that move but a big probability to fail since you do not know anything about the platform you wish to enter. Investment is not a thing that people who do not understand or do not know anything about it must do. Doing investment also needs precautionary measures and thorough research as well as beinf able to understand how a certain cryptocurrency you wish to invest works. If you fail to understand and you do not have any knowledge about, then you are just risking your money for investment because more or less, the possibility of losing your money or getting into a scam is more likely to be 90% and the chance of a lucky guess on having a success investment will be just 10%. If that will continue, instead of gaining profit, you will be left behind paying debts or the worst case is that nothing will be left for you. So if you do really want to get into investment, better be knowledgeable enough to know more about it.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:26:15 PM

Shockingly, numerous individuals invest their cash, they themselves don't have the foggiest idea what, the explanation behind this might be the across the board publicity around the venture object, which may end up being a scam project .A great deal of errors with contributing emerge because of absence of information and people tends to loose their investment
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:12:16 PM

Please stop your whining here if your friend dont know nothing about blockchain and crypto then teach him so he can be independent

how can you invest into somthing if you have no clue about what are you investing in at first place or is just about 21st century beg??

Many people do not learn about something they want to do in investment because they only listen to the words of some observers who are not sure that they can benefit. they easily trust one person without learning it first. so many people who have lost assets after they invested in a project that ultimately could not provide benefits but losses they get.
On the other hand many people have earned in the same way. Many investors do not really know where to invest and I believe that it is impossible to know everything and take everything into account, that's why people ask for the advice of other, more experienced people. I believe that you need to trust but verify.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:15:30 PM

The biggest mistake of the majority of investors.  Nobody cares about future plans, perspectives or even reading a whitepaper. The only things that everybody wants is to take part in Binance IEO and get solid money back.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:16:04 PM

there are people who are use to keep riding the pump though. they don't need to know anything about the coin or the project, all they need to know is that its pumping.
It is a usual Practice by new investors to ride the market and when the bitcoin market was on a bull run last time there were many who invested to ride the rally using credit cards and so on and they were the biggest loosers when the market started falling as they ended up in huge losses.

i didn't listen when somebody shills for this project, i just knew i would have bought more of it. still i have no idea about the project.
When i started investing in the ICO market i used to initially listen to people who i thought could be trusted but later found out they are shills and cannot be trusted and after that i never bother about the shit market.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:16:42 PM

Probably something that make more sense than usual. I almost get into the cryptocurrency world without any prior knowledge of cryptocurrency and Blockchain but made some investment with different platforms before I eventually joined this forum for more information about Bitcoin. Haven zero knowledge about a product doesn't matters only only if the product has a good prospect.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:17:02 PM

investment depends on the confidence of each investor. if you believe in coins then you will also take that choice and vice versa. for me personally investing is a high risk and also a challenge in the market. I am not hypocritical to use small funds in some random coins, because this is based on my belief.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:12:00 PM

Shockingly, numerous individuals invest their cash, they themselves don't have the foggiest idea what, the explanation behind this might be the across the board publicity around the venture object, which may end up being a scam project .A great deal of errors with contributing emerge because of absence of information and people tends to loose their investment
Most of those that keep being scammed by icos are making that mistake, I do not have any problem admitting that I do not know what an ico is trying to achieve with their project and I do not get intimidated by it, if I do not understand it I simply do not invest in it.

But when other people have to confront the same situation they think that if they do not understand what the ico is trying to achieve then the ico must be good since it is so complex but as we know most of those people will get scammed as they invest in something they do not understand, something that is a clear mistake according to some of the most basic investment guidelines.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:31:57 PM

Most of those that keep being scammed by icos are making that mistake, I do not have any problem admitting that I do not know what an ico is trying to achieve with their project and I do not get intimidated by it, if I do not understand it I simply do not invest in it.

But when other people have to confront the same situation they think that if they do not understand what the ico is trying to achieve then the ico must be good since it is so complex but as we know most of those people will get scammed as they invest in something they do not understand, something that is a clear mistake according to some of the most basic investment guidelines.
That is the reason why there are many investors are failing to achieve their goal. Some are not studying things that are important, they should have done some background check to that particular project so that they can confirm that they can really earn from that. There are so many ways to prevent scam projects. Whitepaper is one of the answer to that because if you read it, you can gain information about the project of what are their plans. You can see also the roadmap in which they are stating the plans every quarter of the year or every year. You can also check their websites because some information are stated there and also the team. And you can also have some information from the other investor if why they actually invest their money to that particular project.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:32:06 PM

Newbies in crypto that are rich go on investing on different hyip projects believing they will get more money. Majority of the projects last year were scam. Only a few coins/alts got listed, hope they invest on a great project this 2025.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 02:21:23 AM

I always research my own investments before making them, and I certainly do not invest in an investment instrument that I do not know or doubt about its future.  I think that other people who make investments usually make uninformed investments and therefore lose money.  I usually say that people like these have dreams of making a lot of money with low budget in a very short time.

What I've just observed, mostly scammers are usually using decentralized application to make contacts and to have victims. In some other time, they post in forums or groups to attract people's attention to contact them. Some do offers competition and advertisement salaries, but what makes them similar to one another is the anonymity of the person trying to propose an investment to you. So, this topic perfectly fits the condition of not trusting someone or invest to someone you didn't really know.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 02:28:53 AM

Newbies in crypto that are rich go on investing on different hyip projects believing they will get more money. Majority of the projects last year were scam. Only a few coins/alts got listed, hope they invest on a great project this 2025.
They wanted an easy money but the sad truth they will ends up being scammed by those scammers who also aiming for quick money. If you want to have good investment, best to begin with enhancing your knowledge and not to invest to something that you don't have any ideas. It will be a good advantage to anyone who are willing to succeed from this industry.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:45:46 AM

They wanted an easy money but the sad truth they will ends up being scammed by those scammers who also aiming for quick money. If you want to have good investment, best to begin with enhancing your knowledge and not to invest to something that you don't have any ideas. It will be a good advantage to anyone who are willing to succeed from this industry.

When crypto came to our life, there's always a saying that this will change our life, and for sure for most of us did change our life because of this  opportunity. Investing in crypto, there's always risk associated with it, so it will be up to us how we are going to take risk, but before taking risk let's always do research on it.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:19:10 AM

starts from a curiosity, then the hype comes to try to convince someone, coupled with the existence of greed and always thinking (will get big profits and get rich quick). it's true, everything related to cryptocurrency, blockchain, investment, everything needs learning. but in reality, hype is inevitable for those who are curious and try to enter.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:31:33 AM

yes you are right some investors only follow the bitcoin hype and hope they can get profits quickly. most people are easily tempted by the lure of great prizes. they hope that bitcoin can rise as high as 2017 without doing market research and analysis properly. so in the end it's not the profit they get but the loss. therefore we must always do our own research before investing.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 06:47:44 AM

investment depends on the confidence of each investor. if you believe in coins then you will also take that choice and vice versa. for me personally investing is a high risk and also a challenge in the market. I am not hypocritical to use small funds in some random coins, because this is based on my belief.
yes, but believing in something must be based on clear reason. And it needs deep research
Make sure before investing in something, we have to understand what we invest in

To me, at least I read carefully the project whitepaper. That's minimal thing that should we do
Maybe it is not 100% will guarantee our investment, but at least we reduce the risk by knowing the field

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:27:28 PM

For some that invest in a project that they do not know anything about takes a huge risk while some that also take time to study what they intend investing about also take a huge risk. Both people that fall in this category risk in one way all the other since there is no certainty that the investment will be positive. I believe the major reason why people invest is just to make a profit and most time when you intend to invest to get a profit in a short time you will discover that you pay little attention to what the project is all about. What will be registered in your head is how much you intend to make from the investment. For instance, do you know that many traders like buying dumped coin? do you think they research those coins before buying them? No. All they are after to make short term profit and jump back to investing in another dumped token.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:35:49 PM

Warren Buffet said that i just only invest a product or business i know it thoroughly and its future outcomes,Crypto world  is for all and big platform where can earn for life but before invest in the crypto must follow the rule and educate yourself about the crypto.If you invite friends also teach them that they can independently take the decisions reated to investment.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:33:40 PM

For some that invest in a project that they do not know anything about takes a huge risk while some that also take time to study what they intend investing about also take a huge risk. Both people that fall in this category risk in one way all the other since there is no certainty that the investment will be positive. I believe the major reason why people invest is just to make a profit and most time when you intend to invest to get a profit in a short time you will discover that you pay little attention to what the project is all about. What will be registered in your head is how much you intend to make from the investment. For instance, do you know that many traders like buying dumped coin? do you think they research those coins before buying them? No. All they are after to make short term profit and jump back to investing in another dumped token.
I think that traders who buy coins after the dump and do not study them are traders who have a lot of money. a good trader always knows which coin he chooses. We all understand that only technical analysis is not suitable for us. the fundamental strength of the project is also very important.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █