Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 Win big with Bethereum's Betting Contest! 🔥🔥 Prize fund 12 Mil. Tokens  (Read 518 times)
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

bethereum.com

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:17:49 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 03:12:25 PM by bethereum

Dear Bethereans!

We would like to invite you to another HUGE free to play Bethereum betting competition!

Register HERE, bet on both sports and eSports and watch live streams, all that while competing for a MASSIVE 12 million BETHER tokens in prizes!
The competition started on October 24th and will last until March 15th and this will be the last competition we will be holding on Beta version of our platform!
We are working hard on getting the required licence to move forward with the platform and we should receive one in December this year!
The first round of the competition will last until January 4th and the top 500 players on the Leaderboard will win BETHER tokens!
We also have some additional limited edition prizes that we will be handing out during special events, but we will tell you about them at the right time Wink

The previous competition was played by 18 thousand players and over 730.000 bets have been placed, while the total number of bets placed on the beta version of the platform surpasses 1 MILLION!
In the first 2 days of this competition we already had over 13.000 bets placed, so let's close our Beta version of the platform with a BANG and beat these numbers from the previous contest!
Every competitor starts with 4000 points and can gain an additional 500 points weekly for sharing their bets and a maximum of 750 points per day via referrals.
So, tell your friends, share news about the competition and compete against other members of our amazing Bethereum community for top prizes! Let's make this the BIGGEST competition in the history of Bethereum!
Join our Telegram channel and meet us and our community, and if you are a sports enthusiast try to challenge some of our sport fanatics in sports quizzes for additional BETHER prizes!

Bethereum recently won some top prizes, you can find out more info here:

Best Cryptocurrency Gaming Platform Provider of 2019 at the CEEG awards: https://link.medium.com/4z6MfZmKg0
Best Blockchain Startup of the Year at the CESAwards: https://link.medium.com/8cdUnad67Z
Best Pitch Award at HYPE Sports Innovation 2019 in NY: https://link.medium.com/u5pzXhhE6Z

About Bethereum

Bethereum is an innovative betting platform built on blockchain technology. Fully decentralized and designed to tackle the key challenges of conventional betting, it delivers a host of innovative social and gamification features.
Starting with sport betting, our vision is to develop a broad B2C and B2B ecosystem and establish the Bether token as a global betting standard. You can find out everything about the project by watching this short and fun video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3M443Zt_EQ

You can buy BETHER tokens on the following exchanges:

Eterbase: paired with ETH and Xbase: https://eterbase.exchange/markets
CoinTiger:  paired with BTC and USDT on: https://tinyurl.com/yydng8qa
Coinbene: paired with ETH: https://goo.gl/h1bi5g
Idex: paired with WBTC and ETH: https://tinyurl.com/y6m3vd8e

You can find more info about our platform here:

News channel: https://t.me/BethereumNews
Telegram helper bot: https://t.me/BethereumBot
Introduction video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3M443Zt_EQ
Blog: www.medium.com/bethereum
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/bethereum
Whitepaper: www.bethereum.com/Bethereum-Whitepaper-EN.pdf
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Padawan5550

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:18:58 PM

Thank you for the info. Sent this info to my friends and they will join as well  Smiley
ironman1986

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:55:39 PM

how many tokens i can win if i get in top 10?
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:21:02 PM

Thank you for the info. Sent this info to my friends and they will join as well  Smiley

Perfect! Have fun with our platform!

how many tokens i can win if i get in top 10?

Prizes are divided in tiers, first tier is for positions 1-50 and will reward 30.000 BETHER tokens per participant. Tier 2 is for positions 51-200 and rewards are 15.000 BETHER tokens per person and Tier 3 is the lowest, for positions 201-500, and rewards 5.000 BETHER per person.

There will be 2 rounds, 1st one ends on January 4th and the 2nd one on March 15th.
MayaKY

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:29:17 PM

I see that there is a referral code. Where do I find it?
aligonss

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:13:44 PM

I think this is one of the best assets in which you can invest and make good profits, now the platform is testing, after 2-3 months they should get a License and they will fully launch the platform. I accidentally saw this project 6 months ago and forgot about it. Right now this time  the team has done a lot, I'm surprised 95% of startups have died and BETHEREUM has survived and continues to develop actively. My investment is Bether
Tom KL

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:11:39 PM

It seems Bethereum is one of the few projects that achieved things the past year. Hearing they are getting close to launch is awesome.
I see that they even have an additional game on the platform. very cool!  Grin Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:39:41 AM

I see that there is a referral code. Where do I find it?

You can find it in your profile section Smiley

I think this is one of the best assets in which you can invest and make good profits, now the platform is testing, after 2-3 months they should get a License and they will fully launch the platform. I accidentally saw this project 6 months ago and forgot about it. Right now this time  the team has done a lot, I'm surprised 95% of startups have died and BETHEREUM has survived and continues to develop actively. My investment is Bether

Thank you for your support, it was a hard period for all new projects but we are still here and really close to getting that licence Smiley

It seems Bethereum is one of the few projects that achieved things the past year. Hearing they are getting close to launch is awesome.
I see that they even have an additional game on the platform. very cool!  Grin Smiley

Yes, we are very proud of our bether.io game and we will bring more skill-based games to our platform in the near future. Smiley
giga123

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:07:14 AM

Wow! It looks great
I have 4000 points.
Does it mean I have 4000 bethers?
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:17:49 PM

I checked Bethereum at coinmarketcap and you have enough volume at CoinTiger. Coinbene and IDEX volumes need improvement. The interface is not good looking.  This is a work in progress so I understand. I am done registering. The contest is interesting and I want to improve my rankings in the leaderboard.   
MayaKY

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:52:37 AM

So far, doing quite nicely on the competition  Smiley
Do you know when the special event will take place? and can you already share anything about the limited edition prizes?
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:38:35 PM

So far, doing quite nicely on the competition  Smiley
Do you know when the special event will take place? and can you already share anything about the limited edition prizes?

Not for now but we will have more info about that soon. We ask just for a little more patience Cheesy

Congratulations on your good results, keep it up!

Wow! It looks great
I have 4000 points.
Does it mean I have 4000 bethers?

Thanks! We are trying to improve it further with each update.
Currently it means you have 4000 points for the free competition, but if you will be among the best bettors you will win real Bether tokens!
MayaKY

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:39:44 PM

Thank you :-)
Patience it is, then... When it comes to Bethereum, I know this is going to be a lot of fun and well worth the waiting  Cool
TrungPhan

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:02:32 PM

This is a great project. Everyone join and experience Bethereum
V1saya

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 03:21:31 AM

I am in. It is hard to break in the top ranks as the rewards are limited on big bets. It needs time and consistent winnings in order for someone to have a good increase in rankings. I am currently in the rank ranging 180 to 250 with 5 to 10 bets daily. Can we repeat the twitter rewards or we can only do it only once?   
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:50:19 AM

I am in. It is hard to break in the top ranks as the rewards are limited on big bets. It needs time and consistent winnings in order for someone to have a good increase in rankings. I am currently in the rank ranging 180 to 250 with 5 to 10 bets daily. Can we repeat the twitter rewards or we can only do it only once?   

Congratulations, that is a good result! Few more wins and you can reach that top tier!
Twitter reward is once per week, so you can get 500 points every week.
You can also get referral rewards so invite your friends Cheesy
V1saya

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:01:59 PM

Congratulations, that is a good result! Few more wins and you can reach that top tier!
Twitter reward is once per week, so you can get 500 points every week.
You can also get referral rewards so invite your friends Cheesy

Good to hear that. I thought twitter share can only be awarded once. Today I lost 1,000 points on my Utah Jazz bet. I will try to win it back. This is exciting. My comment on the website is the style. I think it is too ordinary and old looking. Make it look sleek and modern.     
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 12:16:45 PM

Greetings Bethereans and fellow eSports fans!

The 2nd Bethereum eSports Cup is now LIVE!

Compete for limited edition collectibles by Sorare, on top of prizes in BETHER.

The competition is Free-To-Play, and EVERYONE is welcome to join here.

The event will last until December 15th, and top 50 players on the eSport Cup leaderbaord will win prizes. Read more about our partnership with Sorare and the limited-edition prizes on our blog. You can find the rules and prizes for the eSport cup here.

Winok

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 04:32:25 PM

So cool you can win these kind of prices ! I learned a bit on esports to just by looking at the live match. Everybody should playbthis free competition great work
V1saya

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:22:26 PM

It is very hard to crack at the top rankings because maximum bets are limited. So far I am playing 150 to 200 in the rank. And my bets are mostly NBA games. Maybe you can add boxing and UFC too? No problem if you cannot do it. This is free after all. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: