Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin freelancing is dead?  (Read 743 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:56:22 PM

its not dead, the salary is not like last year, and thats why people said that its dead, or bitcoin popularity down, etc. if you searching more and more. you will find the best. and its not give you high salary, but it will give you some token that have big potential in the future

Popularity had decreased when the market suddenly slumped down but it doesnt mean that freelancing is dead.Bitcoin jobs is just part of the industry.
Freelance works does still exist and in demand but blockchain related works had decreased down thats why it isnt really right to generalize it all for it to be dead.
But somehow we can still see few numbers of jobs asked but mostly this will be related to programming/coding, marketing, development etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:51:22 PM

In my personal opinion i will conclude that free premium job listing bitcoin freelancing services like https://www.xbtfreelancer.com are dead but there is one that requires an upgrade that still operates actively https://crypto.jobs requires $199 upgrade fees.

I really miss https://www.xbtfreelancer.com  Angry Angry Angry

Crypto.jobs looks too new to ask so much for its users. But it does have a great domain and I think this will actually be a good link that will rank on top of its searches.  I haven't really got a job from xbtfreelancer but I know there were employers there.

There are several more of the trusted job sites like Ethlance which you will have to pay ETH every time you do something. Kind of odd actually that instead of you getting paid, you first have to pay.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 06:04:56 PM

In my personal opinion i will conclude that free premium job listing bitcoin freelancing services like https://www.xbtfreelancer.com are dead but there is one that requires an upgrade that still operates actively https://crypto.jobs requires $199 upgrade fees.

Crypto.jobs looks too new to ask so much for its users. But it does have a great domain and I think this will actually be a good link that will rank on top of its searches.  I haven't really got a job from xbtfreelancer but I know there were employers there.

There are several more of the trusted job sites like Ethlance which you will have to pay ETH every time you do something. Kind of odd actually that instead of you getting paid, you first have to pay.
Indeed, the job market for freelancers, the activities of which are paid for by cryptocurrency, is really very small and is still a novelty.  Perhaps some cases of offers in past years were really phenomenal, because at that time everyone could make good money with the help of cryptocurrency, even if we take for example the Bounty Hunters.  Nevertheless, the payment for freelancers with the help of cryptocurrency is very specific in itself and I am sure that it will not be of a mass nature until the cryptocurrency is widely used in everyday life of a person.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:15:29 PM

Indeed, the job market for freelancers, the activities of which are paid for by cryptocurrency, is really very small and is still a novelty.  Perhaps some cases of offers in past years were really phenomenal, because at that time everyone could make good money with the help of cryptocurrency, even if we take for example the Bounty Hunters.  Nevertheless, the payment for freelancers with the help of cryptocurrency is very specific in itself and I am sure that it will not be of a mass nature until the cryptocurrency is widely used in everyday life of a person.

I am not sure whether you tried for cryptocurrency work in Fiverr or not
There you can find the people offering cryptocurrency services for the PayPal and fiat mode of payment for many works. People whoever not aware of the such available options will say they are unable to find more works.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:01:45 AM

It was theorized that Bitcoin will help alleviate poverty by allowing people to work online without any restrictions, but on practice this just isn't happening. In your opinion, what is the reason for this?
In hindsight bitcoin will help everyone to work without any restrictions but the major issue is the economic slowdown is the major issue i am seeing right now as no one is coming forward to spend money for any new projects and that will affect the freelance market too, you can feel the slowdown in every sector and it is not targeted to any specific country, the slowdown is felt worldwide.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:05:44 PM

So, depending here shouldn't be, we have those other options wherein we can life our life, cryptocurrency freelance is just an option, alternative way, and just for extra income, but this should not be your only source of income, unless you are already expert in day trading, wherein you can earn a lot thru short term trading. Freelancing is not just about crypto, so we should maximize our time properly with other things too.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

I'm a person who would like to do some work for Bitcoin, so I monitor freelancing sites occasionally, and at this time I feel like the freelance market in Bitcoin is nearly dead. The Services board is 99% listings of services rather than people who are looking to buy some; XBTfreelancer is empty or has 1-2 projects most of the time; cryptogrind has mostly just ridiculously underpaid projects or again service announcements (shouldn't they be banned there?), and there's also not much available projects overall; workingforbitcoins has very little traffic, just a few projects per month.

It was theorized that Bitcoin will help alleviate poverty by allowing people to work online without any restrictions, but on practice this just isn't happening. In your opinion, what is the reason for this?
In my opinion, more and more people are buying bitcoins just to have an investment in the future or for rainy days, they aren't using bitcoins for normal transactions. The reason behind is the higher fees for transaction as compared to those days where a couple dollars were enough for the transaction to be propagated in the next block or two, but now about every exchange is charging about $10 or more than that for sending bitcoins to any wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀