Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MYFIE - Monetize Your Selfie  (Read 772 times)
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:52:58 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2020, 06:43:20 PM by MyFie

MYFIE - Monetize Your Selfie

Monetization Platform MYFIE Project is live now: https://www.myfie.live/ and making profit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:05:26 AM

The MYFIE Project
Monetize your Selfie
Background:
Robert Cornelius's 1839 photograph of himself is possibly the first ever recorded history of a selfie ever taken with a photographic device.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Cornelius)

Of course the portraits of famous people and self-portraits of famous artists have been in existence from the time the intelligent man came into this world as a creative living being!

There are several studies and extensive ongoing research that is based on the more recent phenomenon of the selfie and the psychological phenomenon behind the reason why many human beings are compelled to take selfies often and why they have an urge to share it on social media immediately. From Self-Esteem and Self Worth [1] on the positive side of the spectrum, to the Dark Triad (Narcissism,
Machiavellian-ism and Psychopathy) on the negative [2], the possible reason behind selfies as thrown up by these studies are numerous.

The statistics are mind boggling to say the least! [3]

 There are 93 million selfies each day, which would represent 2,583,333 rolls of film.
 55 percent of millennials have taken selfies and shared them via social media.
 74 percent of all images shared on Snapchat are selfies.
 1,000 selfies are posted to Instagram every 10 seconds.
 19 out of 20 teens have taken selfies.

The fact that as early as 2015 the number of selfies taken every day was around 100 million is one of the major reasons behind the creation of this project. It is not just the young people who are taking selfies the craze has got up with the older generation as well. If human beings are fond of taking 30 selfies every day on an average so be it. We don’t have to question the reason behind it.

Let us see the positive side of it. In the days of the regular camera and film rolls and paid professional photographer or the ubiquitous amateur photographer, one or two are present in every family, it was a costly and time-consuming affair to get a few family portraits done on a particular occasion. Every family would like to visually document the important events and the happy moments in the lives of the individual members of the family. But because of the cost involved it was mostly out of the reach of the common man. There are so many families who don’t have pictures of their children growing up, going to school, playing the first ball game, performing on stage, celebrating birthdays, graduating from school or college, the first paycheck or sale, the list of happy moments in a family are endless. Due to the cost associated with domestic photo shoots, be it professional or amateur, this had remained a distant dream for many. With the advent of the Digital Camera this changed a lot and now with the introduction of smartphones with professional quality cameras as part of the standard configuration, has turned the traditional photography industry on its head. For exactly this reason, Kodak the giant in photographic merchandise and iconic pioneer in the field of photography, filed for bankruptcy in 2012 [4].

Logic behind the Concept of Monetizing the Selfie

Now that we have established the fact that there is definitely a positive and happy side to the Selfie, we move on to our project and the logic behind the creation of the MYFIE Project. Quality Digital Content is difficult to create and more difficult to acquire. Hence original, user created content demands a premium always! User created content’s phenomenal rise in popularity and exceptional financial feasibility is validated by the spectacular success of Google’s Youtube and Facebook’s Instagram. Youtube, the biggest User Created Content giant, earned 12.4 billion USD in ad revenues in 2017 for Alphabet Inc (Google) and is estimated to touch 24.7 Billion USD in 2020, [5]

In what way will the MYFIE project be different from Youtube and Instagram?

The main and most important difference is in the way in which the revenue is shared with the content creators and the way block chain technology will be used to share the earned revenue in a fair and transparent manner. Google has its favorites and is arbitrary in the way it shares the revenue with its publishers. When compared to he amount of money it makes, the money handed out to its publishers is pittance. There are several uploaders and youtubers who never get paid a single cent and yet Google makes money out of the posts of all uploads. On Instagram the only way to make money is through Affiliate Marketing and Sponsored Content which is only for the experts and the experienced
and not for the common man! Instagram’s estimated revenue for 2019 is 14 Billion USD! [6] None of this is shared with the users who created the content in the first place!

Unlike the aforementioned other projects, MYFIE will reward every single user who uploads his or her selfie using the MYFIE APP to the MYFIE Website by issuing MYFIE Tokens. The process of monetizing your selfie using the MYFIE project is this. Install the MYFIE APP on your phone. Register by logging in with IMEI Number and ETH Address. Edit selfie to standard MYFIE size with APP.. Upload selfie through the APP. Wait
for content moderation and approval. Note the displayed amount of MYFIE mined on the APP after uploaded selfie is accepted. When critical minting level is reached after multiple selfies are uploaded, the mined amount of MYFIE by way of proof of created content, will be minted and remitted to the ETH Address used for logging in.
Details of the algorithm used to fix difficulty, emission rate of MYFIE, projected ad revenues, revenue share mechanism and distribution of shared revenue, future appreciation of the value of MYFIE tokens, etc., will be revealed in a detailed white paper to be released soon. The selfies uploaded will be classified and tagged under different categories, For example, School Selfie, College Selfie, Game Day Selfie, Restaurant Selfie, Picnic Selfie, Sports Selfie, Family Selfie, Work Selfie, Prayer Selfie, Wedding Selfie, Birthday Cake Selfie, Car Selfie, Bus Selfie, the list is endless. The categories will be rated based on popularity among users and difference in mined amount of MYFIE based on the category of MYFIE uploaded will be one factor considered in the algorithm. This gives huge scope for serving targeted ads being delivered to users while they search for a specific category of selfie.

Future development of MYFIE has huge possibilities. For example In every sports event there can be a MYFIE Booth where kids can click their selfies with their favorite sports stars and upload it under Celebrity Selfie.. Auction of unique and popular selfies using MYFIE payments can be a monthly event. MYFIE merchandise can be purchased and Sold on the MYFIE Platform. There are endless possibilities. MYFIE
will be a free app for download both on Play Store and APP Store.

Conclusion:
Since the MYFIE APP is a free APP and the focus will be on promoting the APP across the globe and reaching hundreds of thousands of users soon! Forging strategic tie-ups with country specific ad networks for better monetizing the selfie will be our continuous endeavor.

References:

1. https://www.elitedaily.com/p/are-selfies-good-for-self-esteem-new-research-says-they-are-but-theres-a-hugecatch-
2. https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/2bb1/60d2620748ebffebcb0fe90d8840e2c89d8a.pdf
3. https://www.adweek.com/digital/rawhide-selfies-infographic/
4. https://www.forbes.com/sites/chunkamui/2012/01/18/how-kodak-failed/#166b02746f27
5. https://www.thestreet.com/technology/will-google-disclose-youtube-revenues-14854475
6. https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/01/22/instagram-could-bring-in-14-billion-in-revenue-thi.aspx
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 09:52:40 AM

I have two questions for you.
1. Can you explain about the relation of this project with SWATcoin?
2. How many domain related to your project? Because I found some similar project domain:

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lightbit

Activity: 343
Merit: 78

⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 11:48:57 AM

Can you maybe make a Discord server? Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 🗲🗲🗲  Cryptopia  🗲🗲🗲 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Get your Crypto Project listed now!
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 11:58:57 AM

Hi, is there a problem with your website?
When I visited this link http://www.myfie.io/ it was redirected to the following link https://www.soratemplates.com/
I don't think that is very relevant to your project.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 12:15:40 PM

When I visited this link http://www.myfie.io/ it was redirected to the following link https://www.soratemplates.com/

This happened because @OP removed credit from the template. I see, their website uses a free template that must include credit on footer. The following is a web archive for this project.
Domain name: Myfie.io - Archives

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:28:15 PM

I have two questions for you.
1. Can you explain about the relation of this project with SWATcoin?
2. How many domain related to your project? Because I found some similar project domain:
masulum, thanks for your interest in our project. Myfie.live is our project's website and is the platform on which eventually live MyFies Feed will be showcased.   https://t.me/MYFIEINVITE is the previous name of the Telegram group of our project. https://vlsystem.network/  is an individual development work of one of our Team members @GetHJR
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:30:23 PM

barnes13, thanks for your interest in our project! I used the template from soratemplates and replaced the credits with our own links and hence it is redirecting I guess. Thanks for bringing this to my notice. I will get it resolved immediately.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:37:39 PM

This happened because @OP removed credit from the template. I see, their website uses a free template that must include credit on footer. The following is a web archive for this project.

masulum, You are absolutely correct! I used the free template and removed the credits!

barnes13, I am not able to get the link which redirects to soratemplates.. Can you post the link which you clicked please?
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:39:31 PM

Can you maybe make a Discord server? Smiley

lightbit, thanks for your interest in our project. Sure I will make it and update soon.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 12:41:01 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 12:53:16 PM by sazonk

Myfie's concept is very unique, where most of all the launching of tokens / altcoins is game-based, gambling, but Myfie is different. Maybe in my opinion this is like Instagram, a social media for sharing photos or pictures, and there will be a fee for each picture post that we post, is it really like that?
Yes maybe the same as before there was a kind of social media platform where we can get loyalty from each of our posts.

Shallow Water
R23

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:51:19 PM

why is this when I open myfie website go to https://www.soratemplates.com/ Is myfie's official website not fixed yet?
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:56:11 PM

Myfie's concept is very unique, where most of all the launching of tokens / altcoins is game-based, gambling, but Myfie is different. Maybe in my opinion this is like Instagram, a social media for sharing photos or pictures, and there will be a fee for each picture post that we post, is it really like that?
Yes maybe the same as before there was a kind of social media platform where we can get loyalty from each of our posts.

sazonk, Thanks for your query. You are absolutely correct.. It is a platform to share your selfie and each post will be rewarded.
barnes13

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 12:58:09 PM

I think so, but what do you think about this? Is this the right thing to do? If they choose a free template they should respect what they use, removing credit from the template maker is a bad and un commendable action.

barnes13, I am not able to get the link which redirects to soratemplates.. Can you post the link which you clicked please?
I clicked on the website you provided in this thread and I don't know why on my computer it directs to the soratemplates website.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 01:26:32 PM

sazonk, Thanks for your query. You are absolutely correct.. It is a platform to share your selfie and each post will be rewarded.

Your wellcome, and myfies is interesting , because today selfie is a necessity of modern life, where everyone already has gadgets and is very eager to upload photos or moments wherever they are or activities, we can see how the progress of Instagram, it would be better if you adopt the concept from Instagram and from there an open gap to monetize the benefits of each image uploaded, sharing, sharing tips. MyFie is very cool in my opinion.

Shallow Water
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:41:37 PM

Your wellcome, and myfies is interesting , because today selfie is a necessity of modern life, where everyone already has gadgets and is very eager to upload photos or moments wherever they are or activities, we can see how the progress of Instagram, it would be better if you adopt the concept from Instagram and from there an open gap to monetize the benefits of each image uploaded, sharing, sharing tips. MyFie is very cool in my opinion.

Thanks for your support and encouragement. We will work hard to live up to your expectation! We want to reward people who create selfies by treating them as individual publishers. In block chain terminology this is an algorithm based on Proof of Content Creation..
KrypticKev

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:05:15 PM

Hello all. Glad to be here.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:16:17 PM

I think so, but what do you think about this? Is this the right thing to do? If they choose a free template they should respect what they use, removing credit from the template maker is a bad and un commendable action.

I clicked on the website you provided in this thread and I don't know why on my computer it directs to the soratemplates website.

Accept your feedback.. will either make the payment to soratemplates and get the unrestricted version or restore the credit in the footer of the template to them! Will do one of this soon and update you here.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:20:10 PM

Hello all. Glad to be here.

KrypticKev, Glad to have you here. Thanks for your support!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:56:23 PM

why is this when I open myfie website go to https://www.soratemplates.com/ Is myfie's official website not fixed yet?

R23, I guess it is fixed now.. You can check.. Thanks for your feedback!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

Accept your feedback.. will either make the payment to soratemplates and get the unrestricted version or restore the credit in the footer of the template to them! Will do one of this soon and update you here.

Footer Credit Restored to Soratemplates.. See screenshot below. Will appreciate feedback from anyone if they still have the redirection problem.

barnes13

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 03:01:21 PM

Footer Credit Restored to Soratemplates.. See screenshot below. Will appreciate feedback from anyone if they still have the redirection problem.

Thank you for your awareness with that. I hope you don't repeat it again in the future. Before you want to be appreciated by other people you must respect others first. This is a common ethic in society. Goodluck with your project by the way, you have an innovative concept. Just need improvisation and prove your seriousness in building this project.
masulum
Legendary

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 03:02:03 PM

Of course, removing credit is unacceptable and unprofessional, Soratemplates team working hard to make a template for blogger by giving free version and someone uses their templates and remove credits for them it without permission.  If this project serious about their business, of course they will buy this template. Few members on this project using low resolution photo's. I am trying to find about them, still nothing results.

KrypticKev, Glad to have you here. Thanks for your support!

Stop replying comment one by one like this, you must use "insert quotes" button to answer multiple comment from members.

Thank you

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:08:28 PM

Thank you for your awareness with that. I hope you don't repeat it again in the future. Before you want to be appreciated by other people you must respect others first. This is a common ethic in society. Goodluck with your project by the way, you have an innovative concept. Just need improvisation and prove your seriousness in building this project.

Absolutely! Thanks for your wishes and suggestions!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:11:30 PM

Is there some kind of privacy mechanism and protection to prevent selfies from being misused? Why would anyone want to upload their photo for others to use? What will the selfies that are uploaded be used for by your team as well as by other members of the public?
antarmontar

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:15:37 PM

MYFIE is best project
A creative idea for the selfie and reward, is very exciting
very nice.
Needycoin

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:31:59 PM

Hello

i can list your asset if u need an exchange

https://needyex.com

best regards

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:52:40 PM

Oh man, now ive seen everything Cheesy
Maybe this works, omg tho how many people are workin on this?
theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many mother fuckers fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:14:41 AM

Is there some kind of privacy mechanism and protection to prevent selfies from being misused? Why would anyone want to upload their photo for others to use? What will the selfies that are uploaded be used for by your team as well as by other members of the public?

• There are 93 million selfies each day, which would represent 2,583,333 rolls of film.
    55 percent of millennials have taken selfies and shared them via social media.
    74 percent of all images shared on Snapchat are selfies.
    19 out of 20 teens have taken selfies.
    1,000 selfies are posted to Instagram every 10 seconds.

People share their selfies for several reasons, such as expressing themselves creatively, to get the appreciation of others, to inform others about havibg visited a popular tourist place, restaurant, etc., for the first time, to share their happy moments in life with others and s on and so forth..   Every shared selfies up till now has not been rewarded. There is no compulsion to share the selfie of course, It will purely be voluntary by means of a self declared permission given by the person who uploads the selfie, and the number of selfies uploaded per day will be restricted by the devices IMEI number, since each selfie will be rewarded.  The millions of selfies that go wasted as far as users who would like to get rewarded for the simplest way to creatively express themselves have the option to get rewarded henceforth by using the MyFie Platform!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:18:47 AM

MYFIE is best project
A creative idea for the selfie and reward, is very exciting
very nice.

antarmontar, Thanks for your appreciation, Good to have you here!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:25:01 AM

Hello

i can list your asset if u need an exchange

https://needyex.com

best regards

Needycoin, Thanks for your listing offer!  will get back to you regarding this.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:47:05 AM

theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many talented team members fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

We have a talented and committed team of 24 members from 14 countries working together on a successful earlier project for the past 19 months! As you rightly said, with so many committed people working on promoting this concept in so many countries this has to work and the project has to be successful.

The concept is simple.. Every user who uploads a selfie will be a publisher. The Ad revenue, Merchandise sale revenue, Syndicated revenue and all other revenue from other potential future revenue streams will be shared with every single user in a fair and transparent manner using MYFIE reward tokens through the block chain, initially in the form of a mintable ERC20 token. Proof of Content Creation..
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:24:23 AM

theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many talented team members fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

We have a talented and committed team of 24 members from 14 countries working together on a successful earlier project for the past 19 months! As you rightly said, with so many committed people working on promoting this concept in so many countries this has to work and the project has to be successful.

The concept is simple.. Every user who uploads a selfie will be a publisher. The Ad revenue, Merchandise sale revenue, Syndicated revenue and all other revenue from other potential future revenue streams will be shared with every single user in a fair and transparent manner using MYFIE reward tokens through the block chain, initially in the form of a mintable ERC20 token. Proof of Content Creation..

Sorry, but I don't see any strong use case for this kind of platform. What will be the use of those selfies to others? Your privacy is even at stake here. I have seen bunch of projects before using the same concept but they were not successful in pushing it to the next level. They ended up in trading up until no more was buying their coins.
And also, some of the team members have blurry photos, so I don't know if they are real or not as you are only using their codenames like this one -
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:04:43 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 06:21:33 AM by MyFie

too cringy for me tho!

Sorry, but I don't see any strong use case for this kind of platform. What will be the use of those selfies to others? Your privacy is even at stake here. I have seen bunch of projects before using the same concept but they were not successful in pushing it to the next level. They ended up in trading up until no more was buying their coins.
And also, some of the team members have blurry photos, so I don't know if they are real or not as you are only using their codenames like this one -

The first version of the APP is already on Google Play.. We are a team working together successfully for the past nineteen months.. Irrespective of the funds raised the project will be successful! Since it is a free APP and people get rewarded for what they are doing already acceptance will be widespread and easy.

See my response to an earlier query about privacy below..

------------------------------

There are 93 million selfies each day, which would represent 2,583,333 rolls of film.
55 percent of millennials have taken selfies and shared them via social media.
74 percent of all images shared on Snapchat are selfies.
19 out of 20 teens have taken selfies.
1,000 selfies are posted to Instagram every 10 seconds.

People share their selfies for several reasons, such as expressing themselves creatively, to get the appreciation of others, to inform others about havibg visited a popular tourist place, restaurant, etc., for the first time, to share their happy moments in life with others and s on and so forth..   Every shared selfies up till now has not been rewarded. There is no compulsion to share the selfie of course, It will purely be voluntary by means of a self declared permission given by the person who uploads the selfie, and the number of selfies uploaded per day will be restricted by the devices IMEI number, since each selfie will be rewarded.  The millions of selfies that go wasted as far as users who would like to get rewarded for the simplest way to creatively express themselves have the option to get rewarded henceforth by using the MyFie Platform!
----------------------------------

Of course each individual has the right to form his opinion. But we are proud of our achievements till date as a team!

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:54:28 AM

**MyFie Private Sale on WAVES Platform Update:** This is the current Snapshot (See attachment) of the holdings of MyFie  on Waves Platform as of now: I will be closing the sale of MyFie on Waves in the next 24 hours which is approximately midnight EST 31 October 2019. As of now the circulating Supply is 12296592 MyFie. I will do a similar snapshot again tomorrow morning at the same time. **Only those addresses that are holding MyFie at the time of Snapshot tomorrow morning will be accepted for Exchange to MYFIE ERC20 tokens after IEO is completed.** This is a warning to any new investors who might want to buy MyFie from existing holders at a lower price than the IEO price before or during the IEO. **Those addresses which are trading MYFIE tokens (both buying and selling) or transferring MYFIE on the Waves Platform, after 31st of October, once the Snapshot is done tomorrow morning, will not be accepted for exchange to ERC20 Tokens.** **This is final.** I request our members to post this message on the Korean Chatroom too.

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:40:16 PM

I used the MYFIE APP to get the Vindax KYC Selfie done! I am KYC verified on Vindax and on Level 2 now with a withdrawal limit of 100 BTC per day! I hope the increased limit will come in handy once the IEO is over! Symbolically the MYFIE APP has had a successful beginning! Good for us! when we have a billion Selfies uploaded on the MyFie Platform I can show this as the first ever Selfie Clicked using the primitive version of the MyFie APP!

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:34:06 PM

Good News for The MYFIE Project!

More Selfies = More Revenue for the MYFIE Project and for the Users!

Research Proves the Positive Effects of a Selfie -  "Researchers from the University of California, Irvine worked with a group of college students to figure out how snapping different types of pictures throughout the day on their smartphones influenced their moods. Over the course of the study, the students were randomly assigned to take one of three different types of photos daily: smiling selfies, photos of things that made them happy, and photos of things they thought would make someone else in their lives happy. Afterwards, they recorded their moods.
Each type of photo produced different effects by the end of the three-week research period. People felt reflective and mindful when they took pics to make themselves happy. And they felt more confident and comfortable with themselves when they took smiley selfies. Importantly, people noted that they only got these positive selfie side effects when they didn't feel like they were faking or forcing a smile, and taking photos with a natural smile got easier by the end of the study. The photos for other people's happiness also had a super-positive effect, making people feel comfort when they received responses from the person who got a mood boost from their photos. Feeling connected to others also helped reduce stress." Read more about this research here - https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/why-selfies-might-not-be-such-bad-thing-after-all

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:38:51 AM

Vindax has released the news of MYFIE IEO Scheduled for the 6th of November..

Check this..  https://vindax.com/faq/monetize-your-selfie-myfie-public-sale-on-vindax-launchpad-on-november-6-2019-0600-utc.html It has to be updated in the upcoming projects list on their Launchpad section and then they will announce it on their Telegram and other Social Media Channels.. I have closed our Private Sale of MYFIE on the WAVES Platform. Let us promote this IEO on all our channels and make it a success. I am planning to announce a bounty for our members to Join our MYFIE Telegram Group, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Vindax Exchange and their social media channels.

Will make announcement soon!

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:34:37 PM

The process of monetizing your selfie using the MYFIE project is this.
Install the MYFIE APP on your phone. Register by logging in with IMEI Number and ETH Address. Edit selfie to standard MYFIE size with APP.. Upload selfie through the APP. Wait for content moderation and approval. Note the displayed amount of MYFIE mined on the APP after uploaded selfie is accepted. When critical minting level is reached after multiple selfies are uploaded, the mined amount of MYFIE by way of proof of created content, will be minted and remitted to the ETH Address used for logging in. The Ad Revenue which we get fro displaying ads on both the myfie.live website and the MYFIE APP will be shared by the buy back of MYFIE Tokens earned by individual users by uploading selfies..
How is the reward shared with the users?
For example.. 1000 people have downloaded the MYFIE APP in a month and have each clicked 100 Selfies in a month and uploaded these 100 selfies through the MYFIE APP on the site myfie.live.. The number of ads shown to each uses on the APP while shooting the 100 Selfies over a month is say 33 Ads per day hence for a month 1000 ADs.. the ads seen be the user on myfir.live is another 1000 in a month.. Total ads shown to one user is 2000.. Total number of users 1000.. So 2000000 Ads shown to 1000 users in a month.. Good ad networks pay anywhere between 2 to 5 USD for 1000 Ads.. So for  2000000 Ads we get a revenue of 4000 to 10000 USD.. Let us take an average of 6000 USD.. In this we give back 3000 to 4000 USD to the users by putting buy orders for 3000 to 4000 USD for exact amount of MYFIE tokens issued for the month. We retain 2000 to 3000 USD for project development and marketing tie ups.. On the website we will create different categories of selfies like Car Selfie, Plane Selfie, Hotel Selfie, Boat Selfie, Book Selfie, Wedding Selfie, New Dress Selfie, College Selfie, Friends Selfie, etc., This will create more interest to people to take more selfies and upload.. We will give the option of others seeing the selfies to compliment the selfies by gifting the users with the MYFIE tokens earned by them.. We will run best weekly selfie contest by user voting and send more MyFie tokens to the top three every week.. We will create MyFie merchandise like T-shirts, Caps, and other accessories which can be bought both with MyFie and other currencies. We will create MyFie booths in a Football Matches or any Local and bigger sport events and request players and Sports Stars to click selfies with the Fans.. As revenue keeps growing we will have more buy orders than the number of tokens issued. There are only two ways to get the tokens.. One is to upload selfies.. The other is to buy it. Hence many investors who don't want to click selfies will buy it from the market.. Already there will be buy orders for all tokens issued by us.. Hence if investors want to buy they have to put buy orders at a higher price offered by us thus ensuring Stability and Growth of price of MyFie tokens.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:33:13 PM

The MyFie APP is a free APP that makes money for users for indulging in the most popular hobby of clicking selfies! We just have to take it to the masses and make everyone install our APP and use it. As always we will be family friendly and will not allow any adult content or other inappropriate content to be uploaded on to our platform. Initially we will do the screening of images manually and all uploaded selfies have to go through a moderation procedure before being accepted and rewarded. Eventually when volumes increase we will use image scanning software and cutting edge safe images technology such as this one by Google that I have mentioned below, to auto screen images and filter out unwanted stuff.. People are fond of using these terms of late; Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, etc.. In simple terms these are powerful software applications that work in tandem with equally powerful hardware! We will be using such technologies to keep our MyFie platform clean and safe.. Check this technology being used by Google to filter out unwanted images of different categories! https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/gcp/filtering-inappropriate-content-with-the-cloud-vision-api

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:36:01 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 01:26:45 PM by MyFie

Press Release - Released to several press release sites in this list.  https://mashable.com/2007/10/19/press-releases/

MYFIE - Best Startup to Invest in November 2019

The MyFie Project is an ambitious initiative to create a Block Chain based Platform to Monetize the Creative Output of Every Individual - the Ubiquitous Selfie. One of the main aims of the project is to creatively engage Individuals to click unique selfies and to reward them for sharing it! This is what millions of people in the world are already doing now, but without getting rewarded for it. MYFIE will change this soon with a Block Chain Project based on a Proof of Created Content Consensus Algorithm.

Project highlights:

Quality Digital Content is difficult to create and more difficult to acquire. Hence original, user created content demands a premium digital content monetizing platforms! User created content’s phenomenal rise in popularity and exceptional financial feasibility is validated by the spectacular success of Google’s Youtube, Facebook and Instagram. Youtube, the biggest User Created Content giant, earned 12.4 billion USD in ad revenues in 2017 for Alphabet Inc (Google) and is estimated to touch 24.7 Billion USD in 2020, Instagram’s estimated revenue for 2019 is 14 Billion USD and Facebook’s 18 billion USD! None of this is shared with the users who created the content in the first place! We propose to change this and make an honest attempt to reward the content creator on a one to one basis.

In what way will the MYFIE project be different from Youtube, Facebook and Instagram?

The main difference is in the way in which the revenue is shared with the content creators and the way block chain technology will be used to share the earned revenue in a fair and transparent manner. Google has its favorites and is arbitrary in the way it shares the revenue with its publishers. When compared to the amount of money it makes, the money handed out to its publishers is pittance. There are several uploaders and Youtubers who never get paid a single cent and yet Google makes money out of the posts of all uploads. It is the same with Facebook. On Instagram the only way to make money is through Affiliate Marketing and Sponsored Content which is only for the experts and the experienced and not for the common man!
Unlike the aforementioned other projects, MYFIE will reward every single user who uploads his or her selfie using the MYFIE APP to the MYFIE Website by issuing MYFIE Tokens. The process of monetizing your selfie using the MYFIE project is this. Install the MYFIE APP on your phone. Register by logging in with IMEI Number and ETH Address. Edit selfie to standard MYFIE size with APP.. Upload selfie through the APP. Wait for content moderation and approval. Note the displayed amount of MYFIE mined on the APP after uploaded selfie is accepted. When critical minting level is reached after multiple selfies are uploaded, the mined amount of MYFIE by way of proof of created content, will be minted and remitted to the ETH Address used for logging in.

Public Sale Details:

Myfie Tokens are aggressively priced at just 0.0038 USD for Session One on 6 Nov 2019 on Vindax LaunchPad and a price of 0.0042 for the second session on 8 Nov 2019 with a target to raise 2.32 Million USD. Being a free APP that is already on Google Play, widespread acceptance by users across different geographical locations is imminent once the promotional activities are initiated.  Good ROI in the medium term is expected.

LaunchPad: https://vindax.com/launchpad.html
MYFIE/ETH: https://vindax.com/project/5dbbd192c618430ca233151d.html
MYFIE/USDT: https://vindax.com/project/5dbbd2ccc618430ca23364f0.html
MYFIE/BTC: https://vindax.com/project/5dbbd003c618430ca232b290.html
MYFIE/VD: https://vindax.com/project/5dbbd22ec618430ca2333c29.html
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:48:50 AM

MyFIE IEO on VinDAX - News Coverage:

http://finance.dailyherald.com/dailyherald/news/read/39076515

http://markets.ask.com/ask/news/read/39076515

https://www.starmediaplanet.com/myfie-best-startup-to-invest-in-november-2019-281649242278833520

Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 5989

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 07:16:35 AM
Merited by AmoreJaz (1)

theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many mother fuckers fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

You should check their previous project, SWAT coin, that managed to fail, as same team is behind both of these projects. Now it seems that they have new version of SWAT coin. 

Additionally, SWAT coin OP was even involved in merit abuse
SWAT coin Ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3308625.0

If you check SWAT coin ann thread  you will see bunch of low rank shillers spamming that thread. I would personally stay away from this as far as possible.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:09:42 AM

Some more News Coverage:

https://www.globalnewsbee.com/myfie-best-startup-to-invest-in-november-2019-151649242278833520

https://www.thenewsholic.com/myfie-best-startup-to-invest-in-november-2019-371649242278833520

Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:00:57 PM

I see that you are working on 3 projects.
https://www.vlsystem.network/index_pc.html#SWAT_MarketCap
http://www.swatcoin.network/
It is very strange that those projects have the very same team like this project. How did you manage to collect again that many people form different countires>?
this is original photo not photoshoped.
Stay away from this project if you don want to  lose money.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:41:06 PM

too cringy for me tho!

You should check their previous project, SWAT coin, that managed to fail, as same team is behind both of these projects. Now it seems that they have new version of SWAT coin. 

If you check SWAT coin ann thread  you will see bunch of low rank shillers spamming that thread. I would personally stay away from this as far as possible.

good catch! i have the impression that they will do the same strategy to grab cash here.
same address, same contact number...

but they are not hiding that swat and myfie are working together based from this thread -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128167.240

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:47:45 PM

too cringy for me tho!

If you check SWAT coin ann thread  you will see bunch of low rank shillers spamming that thread. I would personally stay away from this as far as possible.

good catch! i have the impression that they will do the same strategy to grab cash here.
same address, same contact number...

but they are not hiding that swat and myfie are working together based from this thread -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128167.240

Why will we hide it? These are the milestones we have achieved with great effort and team work! We are proud of our team and our achievements!

https://www.pmcorp.ltd/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/pmcorpltd/

All projects are mentioned for everyone to see! No need for any detective work to find this out and to be reported!

We started with 12500 USD.. We didn't have the 24 member team on day one. We have developed it over 19 months! Today we are worth 100000 Dollars. We have worked hard to achieve it. We have faced a lot of challenges. Others who don't have a loyal community and committed team like us have tried to stop our growth by going out of their way! We are not big.. We try hard. We don't have anything to hide. Trying hard is the only thing we keep doing!

A good team can manage multiple projects successfully simultaneously as can be seen with several corporate companies!

We plan to raise more than 7 million GBP funding over the next 2 years! We have approached more than a 100 VC Funds..

We are planning to do an STO on KickICO next with clearance by UK's FCA and approval from Singapore Government's Financial Regulatory Authority!

That is why we have registered a Limited Company in the UK with authorized capital of 7 million GBP!

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/12198026

Pocket Miner is a registered Brand Name of PM Corp. We have sold 428  with great effort till now in 14 countries.  We have approved Publisher Accounts on Facebook Audience Network and Google's ADMOB to serve ads on our APPs!

It is easy for people who have not tried anything to bad mouth and put down achievements of small projects and ordinary people. It takes courage and self confidence to appreciate the achievements of small projects!

We were voted by Public Choice as the project for the first STO on KickICO.

https://www.kickico.com/rating

We are waiting for the regulatory clearance to start the STO!

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/89252/swat

We may be a small company. But we have bigger long-term goals and work hard to achieve our goals! We don't have the money to advertise on big websites like cointelegraph, cryptocompare, etc., to promote our project. That is why we come to Bitcoin Talk to seek the support of honest and like minded people who can see the merit in our ideas and support it!

Everyone has the choice and freedom to decide about which company to invest in based on the individual's perception about the future potential of a company or a business idea. We respect that!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:30:09 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 06:53:15 AM by MyFie

MYFIE IEO Session 2, the final session of the IEO event is over now... Thanks  everyone for your response and for taking part in the event. Since we were not able to reach our Soft Cap target the investments made by individual investors will be returned by VinDAX. The MYFIE Project is a long-term project and will continue to grow, develop and go forward as per plan. MYFIE will be listed on VinDAX based on the regular schedule and process as a continuation of the IEO event. Special thanks to all the new members who joined the event with great enthusiasm. Thanks to the VinDAX Support and Listing team for their excellent support during and prior to the MYFIE IEO. Check MYFIEPROJECT official Telegram group - https://t.me/MYFIEPROJECT for live updates. Cheers! - MYFIE TEAM
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:43:18 AM

MYFIE Project Update and Announcement: Tentative Listing Date for MYFIE on VinDAX is 13th of Nov 2019. Market Pair MYFIE/USDT. Market Price will be decided as per market dynamics.. Since we did not reach our Soft Cap target, the money invested by investors during IEO on VinDAX will be returned to the investors before the 13th. And as the money is being returned to investors, the IEO price of 0.0038 USD to 0.0042 USD does not hold good any more. Please be aware that we have not raised any money from the IEO. The project will generate funds through Ad revenue from the site and the APP and keep moving forward. We will always strive to maintain the highest level of transparency and keep our members informed of all developments, on a day to day basis.

We believe the project has tremendous potential and can be built, grown and developed by the active engagement and participation of the community members. The project is based on a solid business idea which requires users to download and use a free APP to make money with their selfies.. This has already started. We will use the revenue generated from the Ad Networks to reward the users by creating buy orders for the exact number of MYFIE tokens distributed to the users who have uploaded their selfies and a part of it to promote the project. This is a simple yet powerful idea. Based on the enthusiastic response we have received to the Project's Concept from the 3000 odd members in our Telegram Group, a conservative projection for MYFIE token Price in the next 6 months can be 0.01 USD, when the AD revenue starts kicking in at a considerable level! We will work hard to make this happen! Thanks to all our members who have supported our project actively!

We expect the continued support of the community members and hope to develop The MYFIE Project into one of the strongest User Created Content Platforms in the World!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:10:54 AM

Big News! MYFIE Gets Listed on SWATX our own Decentralized Exchange! https://www.swatx.net/#MYFIE-ETH

You can trade MYFIE with ETH here.. This is a DEX and there is no waiting period for withdrawals or admin approval. the smallest amount of Sell is 0.01 ETH.. there is no minimum to buy. The best and safest way to trade is to create a new account on the Exchange using the drop down Account menu on the top right side of the Website. When you create a new account you will see the address and Private Key of this account displayed on the screen. Please save this information. This Private key is the only way you can recover this account if yur browser is reset, or some thing happens to your device, etc. The beauty of this listing is that now Users can trade MYFIE with SWAT and SWAT with MYFIE..  You can change the trading pairs as per your choice! Will request our Team Members to make a detailed video tutorial for trading on SWATX!

Best Wishes and Happy Trading Everyone! We are the only genuine business based project that has its own Exchange!

Trade with small quantities.. There is GAS price involved with Deposit and Withdrawal and buy and sell like Fork Delta/Ether Delta.. New users who are not sure how to trade on DEX take help from some one who is familiar with this.. Wait for Video Tutorial..

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:14:42 AM

We have never collected any money from a single investor through the IEO or any ICO.. All development work is from the investments by the Team. We request all community members to support our project. Thanks!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:19:27 AM

Some Common Errors and Changes from Today: These are some common errors which our moderator @Kai has reported..

Here are the Dos and Don't of Uploading Selfies from Today.

🔹Don't Install the APP. Use only the Website: http://myfie.live
🔹Upload upto 5 Selfies in a single form with just one National ID
🔹First upload 5 Selfies with one National ID in a single form
🔹Wait for approval and publication on website.. Check to see your selfies are live here http://myfie.live and then upload the rest of the 20 selfies in lots of 5 selfies
🔹Don't upload your family members' or friends' selfies using your ID..
🔹You can upload only selfies in which you are present.
🔹Don't upload the same selfie 25 times..
🔹Be Creative and click different selfies under different categories and upload
🔹Don't upload selfies holding your National ID under the Selfie to be published section
🔹Upload Selfie with National ID only in the National ID section of the form..
🔹We cannot and will not publish your Selfie with your National ID..
🔹Your National ID and your Selfie that is uploaded should match.
🔹This means even if you upload a selfie of a group of people it is manadatory that you are in the group!
🔹Don't upload more than 25 Selfies
ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 06:17:50 AM

for a project that ask people to upload their selfie with ID, that statement is hard to believe.
why the needs for selfie with ID?
are you guys just collecting pictures of people and their ID to use it elsewhere?
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 07:19:05 AM

for a project that ask people to upload their selfie with ID, that statement is hard to believe.
are you guys just collecting pictures of people and their ID to use it elsewhere?

No one is forcing you to do it. If you wish to claim the reward which can be sold on Exchanges immediately you need to upload ID.. If you don't want to join then no need.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 07:22:41 AM

No one is forcing you to do it. If you wish to claim the reward which can be sold on Exchanges immediately you need to upload ID.. If you don't want to join then no need.

It is your choice! You have the choice not to join our project!

KYC/AML documentation is required for any social media platform and most crypto exchanges. Soon it will be made mandatory for all these platforms and exchanges with stronger regulation to come in globally.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: