Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MYFIE - Monetize Your Selfie  (Read 772 times)
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

This happened because @OP removed credit from the template. I see, their website uses a free template that must include credit on footer. The following is a web archive for this project.
Domain name: Myfie.io - Archives
I think so, but what do you think about this? Is this the right thing to do? If they choose a free template they should respect what they use, removing credit from the template maker is a bad and un commendable action.

barnes13, I am not able to get the link which redirects to soratemplates.. Can you post the link which you clicked please?
I clicked on the website you provided in this thread and I don't know why on my computer it directs to the soratemplates website.

Accept your feedback.. will either make the payment to soratemplates and get the unrestricted version or restore the credit in the footer of the template to them! Will do one of this soon and update you here.

Footer Credit Restored to Soratemplates.. See screenshot below. Will appreciate feedback from anyone if they still have the redirection problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 03:01:21 PM

Footer Credit Restored to Soratemplates.. See screenshot below. Will appreciate feedback from anyone if they still have the redirection problem.

Thank you for your awareness with that. I hope you don't repeat it again in the future. Before you want to be appreciated by other people you must respect others first. This is a common ethic in society. Goodluck with your project by the way, you have an innovative concept. Just need improvisation and prove your seriousness in building this project.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 03:02:03 PM

I think so, but what do you think about this? Is this the right thing to do? If they choose a free template they should respect what they use, removing credit from the template maker is a bad and un commendable action.

Of course, removing credit is unacceptable and unprofessional, Soratemplates team working hard to make a template for blogger by giving free version and someone uses their templates and remove credits for them it without permission.  If this project serious about their business, of course they will buy this template. Few members on this project using low resolution photo's. I am trying to find about them, still nothing results.

KrypticKev, Glad to have you here. Thanks for your support!

Stop replying comment one by one like this, you must use "insert quotes" button to answer multiple comment from members.

Thank you

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:08:28 PM

Thank you for your awareness with that. I hope you don't repeat it again in the future. Before you want to be appreciated by other people you must respect others first. This is a common ethic in society. Goodluck with your project by the way, you have an innovative concept. Just need improvisation and prove your seriousness in building this project.

Absolutely! Thanks for your wishes and suggestions!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:11:30 PM

Is there some kind of privacy mechanism and protection to prevent selfies from being misused? Why would anyone want to upload their photo for others to use? What will the selfies that are uploaded be used for by your team as well as by other members of the public?
antarmontar

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:15:37 PM

MYFIE is best project
A creative idea for the selfie and reward, is very exciting
very nice.
Needycoin

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:31:59 PM

Hello

i can list your asset if u need an exchange

https://needyex.com

best regards

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:52:40 PM

Oh man, now ive seen everything Cheesy
Maybe this works, omg tho how many people are workin on this?
theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many mother fuckers fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:14:41 AM

Is there some kind of privacy mechanism and protection to prevent selfies from being misused? Why would anyone want to upload their photo for others to use? What will the selfies that are uploaded be used for by your team as well as by other members of the public?

• There are 93 million selfies each day, which would represent 2,583,333 rolls of film.
    55 percent of millennials have taken selfies and shared them via social media.
    74 percent of all images shared on Snapchat are selfies.
    19 out of 20 teens have taken selfies.
    1,000 selfies are posted to Instagram every 10 seconds.

People share their selfies for several reasons, such as expressing themselves creatively, to get the appreciation of others, to inform others about havibg visited a popular tourist place, restaurant, etc., for the first time, to share their happy moments in life with others and s on and so forth..   Every shared selfies up till now has not been rewarded. There is no compulsion to share the selfie of course, It will purely be voluntary by means of a self declared permission given by the person who uploads the selfie, and the number of selfies uploaded per day will be restricted by the devices IMEI number, since each selfie will be rewarded.  The millions of selfies that go wasted as far as users who would like to get rewarded for the simplest way to creatively express themselves have the option to get rewarded henceforth by using the MyFie Platform!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:18:47 AM

MYFIE is best project
A creative idea for the selfie and reward, is very exciting
very nice.

antarmontar, Thanks for your appreciation, Good to have you here!
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:25:01 AM

Hello

i can list your asset if u need an exchange

https://needyex.com

best regards

Needycoin, Thanks for your listing offer!  will get back to you regarding this.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:47:05 AM

theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many talented team members fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

We have a talented and committed team of 24 members from 14 countries working together on a successful earlier project for the past 19 months! As you rightly said, with so many committed people working on promoting this concept in so many countries this has to work and the project has to be successful.

The concept is simple.. Every user who uploads a selfie will be a publisher. The Ad revenue, Merchandise sale revenue, Syndicated revenue and all other revenue from other potential future revenue streams will be shared with every single user in a fair and transparent manner using MYFIE reward tokens through the block chain, initially in the form of a mintable ERC20 token. Proof of Content Creation..
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:24:23 AM

theres like 20 people listed on your team on your site, if this is legit, it HAS to work, how could that many talented team members fail? Tongue
too cringy for me tho!

We have a talented and committed team of 24 members from 14 countries working together on a successful earlier project for the past 19 months! As you rightly said, with so many committed people working on promoting this concept in so many countries this has to work and the project has to be successful.

The concept is simple.. Every user who uploads a selfie will be a publisher. The Ad revenue, Merchandise sale revenue, Syndicated revenue and all other revenue from other potential future revenue streams will be shared with every single user in a fair and transparent manner using MYFIE reward tokens through the block chain, initially in the form of a mintable ERC20 token. Proof of Content Creation..

Sorry, but I don't see any strong use case for this kind of platform. What will be the use of those selfies to others? Your privacy is even at stake here. I have seen bunch of projects before using the same concept but they were not successful in pushing it to the next level. They ended up in trading up until no more was buying their coins.
And also, some of the team members have blurry photos, so I don't know if they are real or not as you are only using their codenames like this one -
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:04:43 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 06:21:33 AM by MyFie

too cringy for me tho!

Sorry, but I don't see any strong use case for this kind of platform. What will be the use of those selfies to others? Your privacy is even at stake here. I have seen bunch of projects before using the same concept but they were not successful in pushing it to the next level. They ended up in trading up until no more was buying their coins.
And also, some of the team members have blurry photos, so I don't know if they are real or not as you are only using their codenames like this one -

The first version of the APP is already on Google Play.. We are a team working together successfully for the past nineteen months.. Irrespective of the funds raised the project will be successful! Since it is a free APP and people get rewarded for what they are doing already acceptance will be widespread and easy.

See my response to an earlier query about privacy below..

------------------------------

There are 93 million selfies each day, which would represent 2,583,333 rolls of film.
55 percent of millennials have taken selfies and shared them via social media.
74 percent of all images shared on Snapchat are selfies.
19 out of 20 teens have taken selfies.
1,000 selfies are posted to Instagram every 10 seconds.

People share their selfies for several reasons, such as expressing themselves creatively, to get the appreciation of others, to inform others about havibg visited a popular tourist place, restaurant, etc., for the first time, to share their happy moments in life with others and s on and so forth..   Every shared selfies up till now has not been rewarded. There is no compulsion to share the selfie of course, It will purely be voluntary by means of a self declared permission given by the person who uploads the selfie, and the number of selfies uploaded per day will be restricted by the devices IMEI number, since each selfie will be rewarded.  The millions of selfies that go wasted as far as users who would like to get rewarded for the simplest way to creatively express themselves have the option to get rewarded henceforth by using the MyFie Platform!
----------------------------------

Of course each individual has the right to form his opinion. But we are proud of our achievements till date as a team!

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:54:28 AM

**MyFie Private Sale on WAVES Platform Update:** This is the current Snapshot (See attachment) of the holdings of MyFie  on Waves Platform as of now: I will be closing the sale of MyFie on Waves in the next 24 hours which is approximately midnight EST 31 October 2019. As of now the circulating Supply is 12296592 MyFie. I will do a similar snapshot again tomorrow morning at the same time. **Only those addresses that are holding MyFie at the time of Snapshot tomorrow morning will be accepted for Exchange to MYFIE ERC20 tokens after IEO is completed.** This is a warning to any new investors who might want to buy MyFie from existing holders at a lower price than the IEO price before or during the IEO. **Those addresses which are trading MYFIE tokens (both buying and selling) or transferring MYFIE on the Waves Platform, after 31st of October, once the Snapshot is done tomorrow morning, will not be accepted for exchange to ERC20 Tokens.** **This is final.** I request our members to post this message on the Korean Chatroom too.

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:40:16 PM

I used the MYFIE APP to get the Vindax KYC Selfie done! I am KYC verified on Vindax and on Level 2 now with a withdrawal limit of 100 BTC per day! I hope the increased limit will come in handy once the IEO is over! Symbolically the MYFIE APP has had a successful beginning! Good for us! when we have a billion Selfies uploaded on the MyFie Platform I can show this as the first ever Selfie Clicked using the primitive version of the MyFie APP!

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:34:06 PM

Good News for The MYFIE Project!

More Selfies = More Revenue for the MYFIE Project and for the Users!

Research Proves the Positive Effects of a Selfie -  "Researchers from the University of California, Irvine worked with a group of college students to figure out how snapping different types of pictures throughout the day on their smartphones influenced their moods. Over the course of the study, the students were randomly assigned to take one of three different types of photos daily: smiling selfies, photos of things that made them happy, and photos of things they thought would make someone else in their lives happy. Afterwards, they recorded their moods.
Each type of photo produced different effects by the end of the three-week research period. People felt reflective and mindful when they took pics to make themselves happy. And they felt more confident and comfortable with themselves when they took smiley selfies. Importantly, people noted that they only got these positive selfie side effects when they didn't feel like they were faking or forcing a smile, and taking photos with a natural smile got easier by the end of the study. The photos for other people's happiness also had a super-positive effect, making people feel comfort when they received responses from the person who got a mood boost from their photos. Feeling connected to others also helped reduce stress." Read more about this research here - https://www.shape.com/lifestyle/mind-and-body/why-selfies-might-not-be-such-bad-thing-after-all

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:38:51 AM

Vindax has released the news of MYFIE IEO Scheduled for the 6th of November..

Check this..  https://vindax.com/faq/monetize-your-selfie-myfie-public-sale-on-vindax-launchpad-on-november-6-2019-0600-utc.html It has to be updated in the upcoming projects list on their Launchpad section and then they will announce it on their Telegram and other Social Media Channels.. I have closed our Private Sale of MYFIE on the WAVES Platform. Let us promote this IEO on all our channels and make it a success. I am planning to announce a bounty for our members to Join our MYFIE Telegram Group, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Vindax Exchange and their social media channels.

Will make announcement soon!

MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:34:37 PM

The process of monetizing your selfie using the MYFIE project is this.
Install the MYFIE APP on your phone. Register by logging in with IMEI Number and ETH Address. Edit selfie to standard MYFIE size with APP.. Upload selfie through the APP. Wait for content moderation and approval. Note the displayed amount of MYFIE mined on the APP after uploaded selfie is accepted. When critical minting level is reached after multiple selfies are uploaded, the mined amount of MYFIE by way of proof of created content, will be minted and remitted to the ETH Address used for logging in. The Ad Revenue which we get fro displaying ads on both the myfie.live website and the MYFIE APP will be shared by the buy back of MYFIE Tokens earned by individual users by uploading selfies..
How is the reward shared with the users?
For example.. 1000 people have downloaded the MYFIE APP in a month and have each clicked 100 Selfies in a month and uploaded these 100 selfies through the MYFIE APP on the site myfie.live.. The number of ads shown to each uses on the APP while shooting the 100 Selfies over a month is say 33 Ads per day hence for a month 1000 ADs.. the ads seen be the user on myfir.live is another 1000 in a month.. Total ads shown to one user is 2000.. Total number of users 1000.. So 2000000 Ads shown to 1000 users in a month.. Good ad networks pay anywhere between 2 to 5 USD for 1000 Ads.. So for  2000000 Ads we get a revenue of 4000 to 10000 USD.. Let us take an average of 6000 USD.. In this we give back 3000 to 4000 USD to the users by putting buy orders for 3000 to 4000 USD for exact amount of MYFIE tokens issued for the month. We retain 2000 to 3000 USD for project development and marketing tie ups.. On the website we will create different categories of selfies like Car Selfie, Plane Selfie, Hotel Selfie, Boat Selfie, Book Selfie, Wedding Selfie, New Dress Selfie, College Selfie, Friends Selfie, etc., This will create more interest to people to take more selfies and upload.. We will give the option of others seeing the selfies to compliment the selfies by gifting the users with the MYFIE tokens earned by them.. We will run best weekly selfie contest by user voting and send more MyFie tokens to the top three every week.. We will create MyFie merchandise like T-shirts, Caps, and other accessories which can be bought both with MyFie and other currencies. We will create MyFie booths in a Football Matches or any Local and bigger sport events and request players and Sports Stars to click selfies with the Fans.. As revenue keeps growing we will have more buy orders than the number of tokens issued. There are only two ways to get the tokens.. One is to upload selfies.. The other is to buy it. Hence many investors who don't want to click selfies will buy it from the market.. Already there will be buy orders for all tokens issued by us.. Hence if investors want to buy they have to put buy orders at a higher price offered by us thus ensuring Stability and Growth of price of MyFie tokens.
MyFie (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:33:13 PM

The MyFie APP is a free APP that makes money for users for indulging in the most popular hobby of clicking selfies! We just have to take it to the masses and make everyone install our APP and use it. As always we will be family friendly and will not allow any adult content or other inappropriate content to be uploaded on to our platform. Initially we will do the screening of images manually and all uploaded selfies have to go through a moderation procedure before being accepted and rewarded. Eventually when volumes increase we will use image scanning software and cutting edge safe images technology such as this one by Google that I have mentioned below, to auto screen images and filter out unwanted stuff.. People are fond of using these terms of late; Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, etc.. In simple terms these are powerful software applications that work in tandem with equally powerful hardware! We will be using such technologies to keep our MyFie platform clean and safe.. Check this technology being used by Google to filter out unwanted images of different categories! https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/gcp/filtering-inappropriate-content-with-the-cloud-vision-api

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: