Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many altcoins  (Read 1712 times)
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:13:37 PM
Merited by Ferris419 (1)

the problem is that the community has changed from "wanting to see new projects that create a decentralized peer to peer currency" to everyone wanting a different thing "wanting to see projects that can give them the most amount of profit".

so if you look back, in early years we saw most altcoin projects be good or at least have some fresh ideas (i am talking about the first couple of years like 2010), but when you compare it with these days every project is only a money grab thing and people only want to trade them on exchanges. nobody even runs their wallets/nodes anymore.
if we compare to few year later like 2010 it's too long, because bitcoin itself are creted in 2009, and the one of old coin Litecoin are created in 2013(CMIIW).
and in 2014-2016 many new altcoin are created with brilliant idea like Monero, Zcash and other with their great feature, and today new project are coming with the same idea and concept but different in name and claiming they are the first and best service

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:33:39 PM

I risk creating a duplicate question. But I'll try.

A huge number of crypto assets are discussed here. In the neighboring sections, new projects appear every day. But these are all false, far-fetched and almost always unsuccessful undertakings. New “projects” absorb the incoming money flow, which does not benefit the industry, but enriches individuals.
All this created for some cunning rogue?

Yes, some projects look interesting and potentially. I like the idea of ​​global currencies for various use and applications. W/o traditional money. W/o state control.
Is it not better to leave the opportunity to develop what is, than to continue to spray funds on scoundrels?

I do not know how this works and is managed. If all this is basically without control, then the future of the cryptocurrency world looks vague. However, this is interesting, because in addition to the expected collapse, there may be unexpected surprises.
The rate at which new altcoins emerge is alarming and the bitter truth is that most team members will never fulfil their promises, most are concerned with making money only. So many fake write-ups on whitepaper and milestones that will never be actualized on roadmap. But in all, I'm still glad that there are some projects really doing great, with remarkable project development.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:21:32 PM

I risk creating a duplicate question. But I'll try.

A huge number of crypto assets are discussed here. In the neighboring sections, new projects appear every day. But these are all false, far-fetched and almost always unsuccessful undertakings. New “projects” absorb the incoming money flow, which does not benefit the industry, but enriches individuals.
All this created for some cunning rogue?

Yes, some projects look interesting and potentially. I like the idea of global currencies for various use and applications. W/o traditional money. W/o state control.
Is it not better to leave the opportunity to develop what is, than to continue to spray funds on scoundrels?

I do not know how this works and is managed. If all this is basically without control, then the future of the cryptocurrency world looks vague. However, this is interesting, because in addition to the expected collapse, there may be unexpected surprises.
The rate at which new altcoins emerge is alarming and the bitter truth is that most team members will never fulfil their promises, most are concerned with making money only. So many fake write-ups on whitepaper and milestones that will never be actualized on roadmap. But in all, I'm still glad that there are some projects really doing great, with remarkable project development.
We can just put into some conclusion in a certain project base of what it is written in the whitepaper or in the rood-map but we have to look is that how they could face the challenge in the market. Many legit projects turn down easily because they never anticipate the huge competition. Project developers must think about how they could maintain and build trust from investors, buy providing them a working product will benefit both parties and could lead to achieving what they aim for in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:47:58 PM

Altcoins is growing time on time mate but mostly of them are copy paste project .what i mean they are fake or scam wherein they copying a good project only just to convince participants easily . Such the design of the site and all the good things that can be found in some legitimate projects. this is very common strategy now and reason why the number altcoins is keep growing because after scamming.they will disappear and will come up with another project with new name but the same patform and strategy. So we need to be careful on this kind of modus.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:12:53 AM

Anyway , its the investors fault to keep them running because as long as they gather some funds, ICO's will inspire other people to create their personal ICO's which created an inflation of altcoins that confuse the new-comers as they don't know what to buy and hold anymore.
Good point. If there weren't any people investing in shady projects, there wouldn't be any of these projects at all because there is nobody to sell to and dump on. It's the basic principle of supply and demand.

Most of the people who are pouring money into these projects are purposely gambling.... they buy a basket with a dozen of these projects hoping that one or two end up exploding in value so that they 10 or 100x their money.

If tens of thousands of people follow the same method of investing, shady projects being truly worthless suddenly manage to earn millions for creating a token out of thin air. It's ridiculous.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:13:46 AM

Honestly I'm so tired of new altcoins being created every day with the same purpose of making quick money and then leave without any trace from crypto space or those who won't leave , they will simply abandon the project because " WE HAVE NO MORE FUNDS TO SUSTAIN IT " .

Anyway , its the investors fault to keep them running because as long as they gather some funds, ICO's will inspire other people to create their personal ICO's which created an inflation of altcoins that confuse the new-comers as they don't know what to buy and hold anymore.
Profits are the main reason why investors like to participate in this market and most altcoins are just a tool to help them make money so the coins available in this market are usually not worth the investment. I always analyze a lot when investing and always choose only altcoins that can help me make a profit in the short term because I do not have much confidence when investing.

I think it's best that you only find ways to make a profit during this time and do not hold for too long because the risk can be very high. I personally choose only good coins to make a profit and always set the price to sell before buying.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 05:43:20 AM

Yes, there are many coin listings in the exchanges which have no value, but as an investor, we have to choose them wisely otherwise, we will end up in loos. My suggestion better invests in the old coins which are actively trading in the market. New coins which are listed in the exchanges might cannot able generate volumes until we developments from the company.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:37:37 AM

It is undeniable that too many altcoins are circulating now and sometimes do not have clear objectives. For some people, they make altcoin just to enrich themselves because it is clearly visible after the project runs and after getting the profit they run
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:22:00 AM

It is undeniable that too many altcoins are circulating now and sometimes do not have clear objectives. For some people, they make altcoin just to enrich themselves because it is clearly visible after the project runs and after getting the profit they run
Indeed, altcoins are just a tool to make money in this market and creating a new altcoin takes a lot of time to implement because they need to build a community and always find ways to attract investment. I think investors usually only make a small return on their investment, but those who make the coin can make millions of dollars if the coin is of interest to everyone.

There are a lot of very good people in the field of creating a new coin because they have so many good strategies and always think very differently than others so they are the best in the market.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 09:29:06 AM

I'm not surprise to see that scenario since  for the love of money there are people  will take advantage of the fame of cryptocurrency for scamming purposes and we should be careful on new alts since for sure  in 100% created only 5% of them is legit and it's so hard to find them.

I see from the positive side if a lot of Altcoin is circulating, there will be healthy competition in the world of Crypto, and I think that is something that should not be feared. If you want to invest, then you need to study the coins so that there is no loss. Don't make mistake with choosing coins that look good but actually they are just a scam.

You will only see the positive side  on it if you are a trader and doing a 1 hit run trade on them since  for sure  you will earn 50% to 100% profit gain since mostly of them when listed get dump and suddenly pump in short time period.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:40:50 PM

each platform needs validator and that's a must. But this is what i can call that as the disadvantage of the decentralized thing when something that we called it as a smartcontract can't be controlled caused by the blockchain itself already made it become a native protocol. Almost all of them don't have objectives because until this time most of them are securities. Just hope the smartcontract platform will give more restriction.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 06:47:34 PM

each platform needs validator and that's a must. But this is what i can call that as the disadvantage of the decentralized thing when something that we called it as a smartcontract can't be controlled caused by the blockchain itself already made it become a native protocol. Almost all of them don't have objectives because until this time most of them are securities. Just hope the smartcontract platform will give more restriction.
Of course, I agree that for each project you need to have an appropriate platform with good technical characteristics, such as erc-20.  But I understand that Ethereum will not be able to serve the entire cryptocurrency market, but there are Ethereum competitors like the throne and Stellar, for example.  Nevertheless, in the cryptocurrency market there are still a lot of altcoin that will not be able to survive, since they cannot be of interest to users.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:27:33 AM

well, i dunno must say what , since for me , too many altcoins its not look good at all.
when a altcoins die suddenly , that mean money on marketcap has gone, and people have lost their trust.
or when investing project stuck or even die for no reason.
but well, since creating a new altcoins is a free for everyone, common cases like this seems cant be cured.
now it depend how we think about it, i believe 80% of altcoins will be die as time goes.
and on that time , i guess ICO/IEO not intrested anymore.
to make it happen fastly , stop looking for a new gems, no more lambo,guys.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:05:48 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 05:52:31 AM by Flor1982

Although its looks like the altcoin market is crowded already but we can't stop investors of coming in with an idea of promoting their own commodities using the crypto currency concept so i think the problem should not about the constant new Altcoins that were introduced in the market but some people that are creating new Altcoin projects just to steal from the people.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:12:57 AM

Although its looks like the altcoin market is crowded already but we can't stop investors of coming in with an idea of promoting their own commodities using the crypto concept so i think the problem is not about the constant new Altcoins that were introduced in the market but the bad people that are creating new Altcoin projects just to steal from the people.
We can't control that part as this people loves to take advantage of quick benefits. This types of developers are the one who keeps showing and selling ideas to investors who intentionally here to gain profits but instead, they are the one who are being victimized. If you are aiming to enjoy your investment stay, try to focus with older project that have good support from the community and have a good developers behind.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 03:36:03 AM

many altcoin, many choice. old altcoin die - then come new one. bring new innovative or - renew the old one. repeat.. and till a bunch of altcoin around us.. who can control it? nothing!
but only promising project and have a lot of potential that will survive. its will back to who involved around, its mean... us!! community!!
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:05:41 PM

Although its looks like the altcoin market is crowded already but we can't stop investors of coming in with an idea of promoting their own commodities using the crypto currency concept so i think the problem should not about the constant new Altcoins that were introduced in the market but some people that are creating new Altcoin projects just to steal from the people.

No that's no exactly the current market situation because nowadays investors are shying away from ICO and anyways most of new ICOs are unrealistic and just there to scam investors of their money and bounty hunter by wasting their time. There needs to be a KYC for all the new projects which will keep the scammed away.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:16:08 PM

I am so tired of it too! Almost everyday a new thread has been creating on Altcoins section! Even not every altcoins ANN thread is here, many are out there! Though this year, Harmony looked unique to me, but that's not enough. Crypto market has thousands of coins, most of them are shit! New people feels confused by seeing these new coins with same idea! Just have a look at payment section! It seems every months a new payment coin is being launched! Sometimes i think investors are responsible for these shit coins!     

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:39:39 PM

I am so tired of it too! Almost everyday a new thread has been creating on Altcoins section! Even not every altcoins ANN thread is here, many are out there! Though this year, Harmony looked unique to me, but that's not enough. Crypto market has thousands of coins, most of them are shit! New people feels confused by seeing these new coins with same idea! Just have a look at payment section! It seems every months a new payment coin is being launched! Sometimes i think investors are responsible for these shit coins!     
if there are new coins with the same ideas and concepts I will choose coins that have been traded with a more tangible development than investing in a new project that will not necessarily have a good market. there are many altcoins but if they manage to grow their community it will be good for the crypto market. but if only fighting over communities and markets with existing projects, it will be the same and not have an impact on increasing trade. new projects with new altcoin should be able to attract new investors and that will help the growth of the crypto market.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 04:58:48 PM

No that's no exactly the current market situation because nowadays investors are shying away from ICO and anyways most of new ICOs are unrealistic and just there to scam investors of their money and bounty hunter by wasting their time. There needs to be a KYC for all the new projects which will keep the scammed away.

ICO is often abandoned by investors because it often deceives many people, but there is also a successful IEO and entered the market, but after that the developer fled because he brought investor money, is it the same as ICO? It's hard to disappear a cheater from this crypto world.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: