Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many altcoins  (Read 1712 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 03:38:24 PM

in the first days of bitcoin there were lots of coins created as well using the same concept using own blockchain. no expected collapse happened. and when Ethereum came, there all of a sudden developers came all together to use their blockchain like leeches some of those tokens still lives with good prices today. its not like there is the need to control of all these as freedom is for all. any scoundrel can create coin but it is up to anyone to find out whether project is a scam. this is why the forum is full of advice as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:10:41 PM

However, I do believe that like 99% of them will fail in the next few years. The only question is will the new ones replace them? Will altcoins just keep popping up, pumping the number higher and higher, or if we can finally drop back to some normal number of good quality projects?
99% is little too over, there are still good altcoins to consider to invest especially ieo cuz u just need to do more research and not to greedy to blindly pick ieo and not doing research, altho most of them will reward u less reward than ieo phase.
if I look at ieo right now, the price is minus than the initial launch price. so ieo is not a guarantee. but it's true, ieo is good at the beginning of the phase, at least we can get ROI 2x. IMO, a good altcoins is top 10 marketcap, with a good project and have a big volume.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 11:01:43 PM

Altcoins are really a lot. But very few promising. I think that now you should not rush to invest. Because only experienced investors can choose from such a large number coin of good coins.
Altcoins are often not trusted by many investors this year because the current investment trend is focused only on the top 20 coins so other altcoins will not achieve any major growth. Currently there are many investment options for everyone but it is best to spend more time researching because altcoin is always considered a risky investment and often easily collapses if the market fluctuates.

Investor really sensitive with new project. I think for now a lot of new project not always get much in their sale because of it. Maybe in future, if altcoin keep like this, people will change to old ways when they trading as usual. I think if ICO trend keep like this and investors not believe about it anymore, trend about trading in exchanges will like in past and volume in each exchanges will big like past. I personally will be very agree with it.
No one can take risks when investing in new projects because the current market is very difficult to predict so it is not good for our profits. I think anyone is afraid to invest in this market because this year is not a good year for people to make money. In fact, an ICO is an investment that will make you spend a lot of time waiting or worse, you will lose all assets when participating in ICO.
You said no one can but the fact everyone must deal with all of the risks before investing in the new projects. This time is not so difficult time to predict compared when we are at 2018. If you are saying anyone is afraid and why those people are still investing in IEO? What they need to deal in a better way than ICO and that's the main point.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:22:04 AM

with lots of alts in the market it only means that we have a healthy environment unfortunately most of alts in the market has not gained a good attention from the investors. I guess it is better to conduct IEO or ICO when the market raises to get the attention of the investors.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:30:11 AM

with lots of alts in the market it only means that we have a healthy environment unfortunately most of alts in the market has not gained a good attention from the investors. I guess it is better to conduct IEO or ICO when the market raises to get the attention of the investors.
I think ICO/IEO is only for new startup projects because most of these are coins that have no clear value so investing can be very risky. In my opinion, it is best to choose the top altcoin investment because this is a very safe investment in this market and will usually tend to increase if the market has a major improvement. Before investing, you need to research carefully and choose the most appropriate time to buy.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:57:40 AM

I blame investors for their lack of sensitivity, if they were sensitive to the crypto sphere, they will already know that people are now turning the cryptocurrency space to somewhere they come to just generate fund without having anything solid to actually offer the public or have a product that we will really be sure of making their value to grow.

People are free to do whatever they want to do and they will always take risk to create project even if they know that the project is not a good one, but because their main focus is just after the money, they do not bother if they are to support existing projects or not, but when investors knows these project already, they still allow them to keep growing by investing their money, so are they not the ones to be blamed?
It is undeniable that they share some of the blame, in many countries before you become an investor you need to show that you have a very high amount of money saved or that you have the ability to earn a lot of money each year, this market allows almost anyone to become an investor and this is great but it is also a disadvantage because many of the people that are investing their savings in this market do not really have an idea about what they're doing
Pelunize12

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:09:11 AM

I blame investors for their lack of sensitivity, if they were sensitive to the crypto sphere, they will already know that people are now turning the cryptocurrency space to somewhere they come to just generate fund without having anything solid to actually offer the public or have a product that we will really be sure of making their value to grow.

People are free to do whatever they want to do and they will always take risk to create project even if they know that the project is not a good one, but because their main focus is just after the money, they do not bother if they are to support existing projects or not, but when investors knows these project already, they still allow them to keep growing by investing their money, so are they not the ones to be blamed?
It is undeniable that they share some of the blame, in many countries before you become an investor you need to show that you have a very high amount of money saved or that you have the ability to earn a lot of money each year, this market allows almost anyone to become an investor and this is great but it is also a disadvantage because many of the people that are investing their savings in this market do not really have an idea about what they're doing
we all know that investor aims to get more money by investing
and in 2017, many new coins were successful made investor multiply their money, that's why investors still invest on even shit projects
i think it is normal behaviour, investor would be conscious and not invest to any shit project anymore, just time matter

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:03:34 AM

Yes there's a lot of altcoins and have many choices when you are going to invest on it.  But for now maybe choose what to buy because some are not really good to hold and some are good to hold so it means the popularity of altcoins are become wide to those investor but i inkow they can choose well before they are going to invest or buu it.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 11:50:39 AM

IEO should only be conducted because this is the best way to ensure the safety of investors and if listed at a major exchange, the project will certainly receive a lot of attention. I think IEO is new trend in this market and is attracting a lot of investors around the world to participate. I have been involved in 5 IEO projects during the last 7 months and there are 5 IEO projects that help me to make a very high profit so consider investing if you have a large amount of money.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 12:03:11 PM

I risk creating a duplicate question. But I'll try.

A huge number of crypto assets are discussed here. In the neighboring sections, new projects appear every day. But these are all false, far-fetched and almost always unsuccessful undertakings. New “projects” absorb the incoming money flow, which does not benefit the industry, but enriches individuals.
All this created for some cunning rogue?

Yes, some projects look interesting and potentially. I like the idea of ​​global currencies for various use and applications. W/o traditional money. W/o state control.
Is it not better to leave the opportunity to develop what is, than to continue to spray funds on scoundrels?

I do not know how this works and is managed. If all this is basically without control, then the future of the cryptocurrency world looks vague. However, this is interesting, because in addition to the expected collapse, there may be unexpected surprises.
In fact, startups are still happening everyday and many people still use their capital to invest to create cash flow. But what matters is the way they choose projects. You can decide whether or not to invest in a project, no one forces you.
I find that having more startups will be more interesting and beneficial to the market because it always creates value for society. But certainly not every startup is successful and our job is selective.
so we need to have a flexible and alert brain to analyze before investing in bad projects.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:07:02 PM

Too many "blockchain based" project nowdays for a quick pump&dump. A lot of potential in the new tokens but you have to find the right one.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 12:29:29 PM

Yes there's a lot of altcoins and have many choices when you are going to invest on it.  But for now maybe choose what to buy because some are not really good to hold and some are good to hold so it means the popularity of altcoins are become wide to those investor but i inkow they can choose well before they are going to invest or buu it.
It is because we don’t have regulation that we are having so many ridiculous altcoins in the market and if there was regulation, I am sure that not more than 200 coin would have made the list and seeing all these over 3000 coin with many of them having no real use case is really confusing lots of people.

Imagine that a novice comes to the market now, and then decided to invest or make use of a cryptocurrency for the first time, and then with the little knowledge that he has, he picks any of those coins to use and ended up getting disappointed, how would he be encouraged to continue using cryptocurrency, and that is how we keep losing many interest. It is not about researching on projects for now, but I think it is about looking for how to get rid of those confused and confusing projects that we have in the market.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:42:16 PM

so the most important thing is about the investors themselves who should have good knowledge before investing in scam projects that have sprung up in this industry, when investors have better knowledge, the underhanded developer will not get any profit on projects created just for get individual benefits

unfortunately every day a new altcoin is being added to the market. and people's quality projects are lost in this dump. it is in our hands to prevent this, we should not invest in any new project and increase their appetite

it all depends on us, it looks like if investing in a new project and it raises the benefits of the problem, back again to ourselves to choose the project that issued the coin / token. once again be careful and understand
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:50:09 PM

so the most important thing is about the investors themselves who should have good knowledge before investing in scam projects that have sprung up in this industry, when investors have better knowledge, the underhanded developer will not get any profit on projects created just for get individual benefits

unfortunately every day a new altcoin is being added to the market. and people's quality projects are lost in this dump. it is in our hands to prevent this, we should not invest in any new project and increase their appetite

it all depends on us, it looks like if investing in a new project and it raises the benefits of the problem, back again to ourselves to choose the project that issued the coin / token. once again be careful and understand

Unfortunately, nobody wants to invest time in a good research before making an investment. A lot of people are losing money because of this fact, but it seems like they do not really care, because even scam projects are collecting enough money.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:04:35 PM

Unfortunately, nobody wants to invest time in a good research before making an investment. A lot of people are losing money because of this fact, but it seems like they do not really care, because even scam projects are collecting enough money.

that's what I said before. be careful in investing, lack of understanding will have a bad impact on us, there are too many ICO scams in this crypto world. to avoid negative effects, perhaps being able to invest in coins that have a clear filtering in the market might make a better choice than investing in projects where the origin is unclear.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:02:18 AM

There are so many projects that are not strong enough, basically trying to raise money from investors on behalf of crypto and altcoin, why only projects, I think it's better if ICO or IEO are run not just startups but also companies that are already running like the Shark Tank event on TV
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:06:28 AM

Is it not better to leave the opportunity to develop what is, than to continue to spray funds on scoundrels?

yes it is better, and the ideal situation will be when people realize it.
right now people are hyped so they make projects on their own to make as much money as they can
in the future there will be few huge projects that have many usecases and utility without additional tokens
so people will work to make the existing protocols better and get paid for that
it will not be that easy to make a new competitive protocol because the existing ones will be so evolved that making a new one will cost too much and people won't buy into it and wont fund it.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 12:00:40 PM

That is why kodtycoon said that investors mush have good knowledge

Imagine if there are no stupid investors, so the shit project wont grow. it would affect, no new shitcoin in the market.
the must important thing doesnt invest in new project, but just invest on new good project. both are different
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:46:20 PM

There are a lot of reasons why a scam project is able to collect so much money. The main source of the wise scammer is social engineering which suggests using tricky methods for scamming the novice investors. If the investor is impatient and has no time to make decent research before thinking about to make an investment, the chance of being successful drops below 50%.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:20:12 PM

That is why kodtycoon said that investors mush have good knowledge

Imagine if there are no stupid investors, so the shit project wont grow. it would affect, no new shitcoin in the market.
the must important thing doesnt invest in new project, but just invest on new good project. both are different
Getting rid of those stupid investors is impossible yet even we can say that there are already lots of them are wise enough
there would always those kind of people whose greedy which would continually support shitty projects.This is why we do see continous
ICO projects nowadays yet they do know that they can still extract some money out of those people who do continue to feed those
scammers.People never ever learn until they do burned out their wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: