Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: have you faced any difficulties in relationship?  (Read 772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:30:46 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 09:05:59 AM by Cryptomiles1
Merited by april08 (1)

GREETINGS ALL, SORRY IF HERE IS NOT THE RIGHTFUL PLACE TO MAKE THIS POST BUT I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL

Before going further I my humble self would like to use this medium to appreciate the kings and Queens, Even the moderator and the forum Designers for their enablement for me today to be a Benevolent (achiever) from the forum. Although I have not done any much post or contributed much but that is why today I have came up with this idea of merging, restoring and bringing back our relationship together, this little write-ups will help you and me today in some common errors and mistake we make in most time in our home, relatives and even to our wives and girl friends.

These are the people I calls Igwe, Odungwu’nuoweya, Agwu and onyiwereuzor 1 of Bitcointalk.org, I know all this may sounds strange to you but is a way of praising and appreciating people for their efforts and work to what they have doing by taking proper good care of the organization

theymos,  hilariousandco , gmaxwell, achow101, -ck, frodocooper, Cyrus, Flying Hellfish, MiningBuddy, mprep, Welsh OmegaStarScream, dbshck, OgNasty, sapta, franckuestein, Vod, Barcode_, phantastisch, mitzie, Halab, HostFat, Anon11073, Dabs, Mr. Big, malevolent, Cyrus.  etc, if your weren’t listed here don’t be discouraged or feels as if you weren’t recognized or known but just to save more time because I have a lot to download here, as well join me and take a little moment of your time to appreciate the Elites listed above.

There are four (4) things which I have to tackle here

1.   Family
2.   Marriage
3.   Relationship
4.   Lastly Friendship.

Today I will be able to handle two which is family and marriage, but before going further I have some question to ask you; this is mostly from West Africans and other Countries.

How well, good and close (tight) are you to your family members??
Well nothing to worries about, I wanna give you some guidelines. I know that almost 99.9% of you know about family and marriage as well.
To avoid some common errors and mistakes we does in our families learn to stop making uses of these words; I don’t care, Get out, get lost, fuck you, stupid and every offensive words. To me this words matters a lot because as we are born into this world we have our own reasoning and sense of thinking and to every particular sentence use to you may be right but is hurting your brother or possible your children, so as parents learn to use the right words at the right time.

If you the Elites could give me mandates I would love to use some biblical references but for now I have to be straightforward with my downloads.
As a child in the house, there is some certain time and age which they will need their privacy mostly the males will be likely being next to their father and females to be with their mother in terms of internal discussions and reasoning, although it defers because most females love their Dad likewise the Males to their mum. you know all your struggle and hustle and sleepless night belongs to your children, wife and family. try your best to make your children live a happy life because they are your tomorrow.

As a father what kind of work or job do you do, do you know that your family is the reason why you are living today??, No matter what kinds of job you are doing your family should be your priority and your attention demands when needed from your family, don’t deprived them from seeing you. Most time this will result from your wife cheating on you and as men remember women are easily moved with what they hear, see and feels so as man you need to guide and protect your family at all time.

As wife what are your duty at home?? Do you think you will leave your baby for your husband or do you wanna abandoned all activities for your husband simply because your man had no job or good opportunity to work in a good company as you do?? Hey you woman calm down your husband is the head of the family as tradition demands and implies despite your citizenship and laws governing your countries doesn’t mean you should override your husband or look down on him due to his poor financial income flow, what have you been taught at home to assault and insult your husband at home?? Capital NO. I know most of you have a mission an ambitions and you weren’t trained that way yes it’s true you weren’t but try to understand the common relationship between your work and your home (husbands house).

Sorry to use this words “most of the African women don’t know how to cook and treat their husband, all they know is just to seat at home drink tea or coffee and make Gist of their neighbors and mother / father in-laws”. This is common in Nigeria and any other West African countries. I know many of you don’t know how to do any domestic chores but as a woman you need to learn all this after which you can look for Nanny who will possibly take care of all this and your children as well too. I remembered once in my country a musician made mentioned that women educations end in kitchen to me is typically lie because I have seen most countries were women are the president of the country.

Do you think your husband is a drug addict, rubber, kidnapper and gang star?? No worries just calm down take a little of moment of your time talk to your husband give him reasons why and how he should stop and don’t harass him or trying to use force to stop him because he will not stop or change, but at all as a woman you must be prayerful most our men today aren’t really strong in church and in worshipping god, this is common to my regions.

As woman you think your husband don’t know how to dress and put on Good clothes no worries go to the market pick some of the good clothes you wishes your husband to wear and puts on,  your husband is not romantic, I tell you my sister buy some funny videos play it whenever he comes around, buy some ice-cream and enjoy together give him your best style on bed (Sex) I bet you your husband will change and look you at all time, he will never think of sleeping outside without your concept.  Always make sure you prepare your husband best delicacies.

=============================================================================================
UPDATE
Hello my people, how did you go with the write-ups and I hope it helps you a lot and I have to believe most of you have put most things in practice, problem most of you are now living comfortably with your family and loved ones. As I made mentioned earlier that I will be updating the thread as soon as possible, today I have came with the new phase of my updates.. Wish you good luck as you continue to read my continuations.

Basically I m gonna treat about Friendships.
Remember it’s obviously said “show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are”. A friend is someone whose has 80 to 97 % possessing of your characters or attitudes, which are a person whom you will calls friends.

Now let me brief you, I vividly recalls that during our secondary school days it’s said that are class mate are all Age Grade and Friends perhaps one of you may not be doing well in the group or in the class, you will find him/her being isolated due to lack of understanding and not willing to learn fast like others and you may see such person as a dull student and most times you don’t allow such persons to be in your midst because he or she was not flowing like you guys, do you think you call such person your friend? The answer is typically No; that is while I said a friend is someone who posses 80 to 97% of your characters meaning everything you does the person should be able to be doing such as well. Mostly your daily activities like playing together, reading the same books and doing things common.

Now for those at working, you think your colleague at place of work is your friend? The answer is simply No because he does not have the same possessing  quality with you and he do not like things you do and probably your position at place is higher than he’s own he would not like your activeness and presence yet you called such persons a friend?.

This is how to know good friends.
A good friend should be able to solve some problems with you, meaning giving a solution in terms of idea to create something different.
A good friend should be able to give you a call before making some trips.
A good friend should share things common with you at all time
A good friend should be happy whenever something good is coming to towards you.
A good friend should show and demonstrate his love to you likewise you to him too
A good friend should be able to share his secrete with you and sources of wellbeing.
A good friends always put you first in all things he/ she is doing at all time
There are many more but I can only be able to list those only. Then how do you know bad friends, those who doesn’t want your progress in life or possibly don’t like your progress in life.

I know to every point in life man has an enemy that will never work in the same way with them, that's why in this life we ought to be very careful in all our ways and in thing we do. Just as our faces are that is how our characters and mindset is.

This is directly to those working in a big firm, please be very careful in someone you calls your friends, this is how they does they don’t like your opinion, any time you raise an issues they counter it at all time

Any time you solve a problem they get angry
Any time you get promoted they get bitted, possibly they won’t celebrate with you due to the position you were given are not pleasant to it.
They always want all things for their selves
They don’t calls to know your ways about probably how you are doing with your new position at place of work
They don’t share secrete with you or even share some ideas with you
They don’t seek your idea and they easily get upset with you at all time.
Such friends always look for what could possible sack you from work so that they will retain your position at work place.
Funniest thing, such people hardly go to lunch with you and they don’t care if you do or not.
They don’t show signs of appreciations in everything you do or do for them; they always want more from you.
Such people calls you in term needy or time of expenses, whenever you all go for outing. 

Lastly, how to make your friendship last long
Do not use any offensive words such as; get lost, to hell, I don’t care whatever you feels about it, you don’t add any value to my life.

thank you for reading, please wait for more update as it's coming soon!!!

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:00:31 PM

What if you have a girlfriend. You are just friends. The extent of your intimacy is simple, mild kissing, and light petting. Then one day, for no reason at all, she gets a court restraining order against you.

Often a RS, when there is simple intimacy like this, will place the two of you under the heading of family in the RS paperwork.

This doesn't make sense. Your girlfriend is, obviously, breaking the relationship. But when she signs the paperwork, she is saying that you are family.

What gives? Are you and she being tricked by the courts? Is she really trying to solidify your relationship in some strange way? Is she ignorant about what she has said in the RS? Maybe an RS isn't what everybody thinks it is.

What gives?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:41:44 PM

What if you have a girlfriend. You are just friends. The extent of your intimacy is simple, mild kissing, and light petting. Then one day, for no reason at all, she gets a court restraining order against you.

Often a RS, when there is simple intimacy like this, will place the two of you under the heading of family in the RS paperwork.

This doesn't make sense. Your girlfriend is, obviously, breaking the relationship. But when she signs the paperwork, she is saying that you are family.

What gives? Are you and she being tricked by the courts? Is she really trying to solidify your relationship in some strange way? Is she ignorant about what she has said in the RS? Maybe an RS isn't what everybody thinks it is.

What gives?

Cool

sorry I may not comprehend your write-ups but I think I got where you are driven to
now, first you have to know her aim of doing that probably she's in a good position more  than you or you were in a good position to her but all she's trying is to just sign paperwork in terms of being a family name to en-trick you and after which she will made away with your resources. by so doing you should have understand the kind of woman you lived with in your house, I bet you as a man you don't have to completely give access to a woman you just met a month or +. possible way, you can do some verbal and vocal text to  know how intention towards you. Remember this, your Children is the reason why you are working and Hustling all day so don't allow any woman to make you sign anything in her name rather than your children name.
please if I don't get your answers try make me understand your question, then I can give you another answers.
april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:40:32 PM

What gives?

Cool
The case or scenario you cited atimes happens intentional while some unintentional. The intentional scene are always born out of desperation or deep affect for the person; "I don't want to loser her/him, he/she is cute, understandable, caring etc"; or when she felt that she has given her best but it is not valued by the person. Though, wrong counseling can make her do such as well. Ignorant is not also left out this because when you are not informed, you are deformed.
To me, every relationship should be defined from the onset to avoid one taking advantage of one another.
I hope my response shield alittle light to your questions?
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:56:28 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 01:03:33 PM by Cryptomiles1

What gives?

Cool
The case or scenario you cited atimes happens intentional while some unintentional. The intentional scene are always born out of desperation or deep affect for the person; "I don't want to loser her/him, he/she is cute, understandable, caring etc"; or when she felt that she has given her best but it is not valued by the person. Though, wrong counseling can make her do such as well. Ignorant is not also left out this because when you are not informed, you are deformed.
To me, every relationship should be defined from the onset to avoid one taking advantage of one another.
I hope my response shield alittle light to your questions?

That is true mate, that is why we need to know the kind of women we probably get engaged with; most of them has turned to something else, like recently I was inbox on my telegram having issues of wife and husband and I gave them answers and how to with his spouse.

Well before the weeks end or as the case may be I will look further to update more information
BonfireBob

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:43:27 PM

Too many to write all of them here. I think every human being at some point in life had difficulties in relationship. One can handle them better, others lose hope start to drink or even worse, start to use drugs. Although, if you are looking for an advice, probably it's not the forum you should these of questions.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:16:49 PM

Too many to write all of them here. I think every human being at some point in life had difficulties in relationship. One can handle them better, others lose hope start to drink or even worse, start to use drugs. Although, if you are looking for an advice, probably it's not the .forum you should these of questions.

I m not looking advice,  please make sure to read properly before posting.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:51:51 PM

Being a normal person can't avoid face difference difficulties we need to face , fanily, marriage, friendship or any other problem we encounter of our life. But of course all the problem are have an solution even how it difficult. One thing I dvise to the people facing difficult problem face it and keep strong stand to fix their problems.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 04:34:23 PM

Being a normal person can't avoid face difference difficulties we need to face , fanily, marriage, friendship or any other problem we encounter of our life. But of course all the problem are have an solution even how it difficult. One thing I dvise to the people facing difficult problem face it and keep strong stand to fix their problems.

yes that is true just as I have made mentioned earlier, what really matters in a friendship / marriage and rest is dependent of your characters and attitudes towards it that bring an ends to every family situations.

due to how I m organized, a lot friends around me to come me to seek advice on how they could moved on life with their partners. they as well host me on video calls.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:08:32 PM

I always find difficulties in my relationships and I think that this stems from the fact that I have relationships with people older than me.
I attract older people and older people are attracted to me. We have similar interests but we are in different phases in our lives so this makes the struggle really hard...
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 05:57:39 PM

I always find difficulties in my relationships and I think that this stems from the fact that I have relationships with people older than me.
I attract older people and older people are attracted to me. We have similar interests but we are in different phases in our lives so this makes the struggle really hard...

okay I understand your pliant.
to me I would love you to seize from people older than you that much because most times they don't really show you love as need from you, and all they need is just to take advantage on you, sometimes what we calls love is lust.. try to know people you want for whom you are not for what they want from you.

for more info chat me here on https://t.me/cryptomiles1
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 10:35:58 AM

I remember, I used to have problems with relationships, because I betrayed this too much importance. I thought it was something special, i.e. just meeting and chatting with a person and meeting a girlfriend / boyfriend is too different ways.
In fact, the less you think about it, the better.

The most important thing is what's inside of you. When you live in harmony with yourself, you will not have any problems with the outside world. It's the most important.
Therefore, if you have any problems, start with yourself, you need to achieve a state where everything is fine with you, regardless of the world around you.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 10:44:43 AM

Only mentally retarded don't experience difficulties in relationship because this is part of it.

and also this is a way on how we increase the faith and trust in our partners so this comes to happen.

if we cannot stand the problem meaning we are not meant to be together for life time.
Kaliado

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:38:22 AM

Good relationships with people around you depend on your communication skills. But most of all depend on how much you have accepted yourself. When you love yourself, you will not have any problems with the people around you!
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:08:01 AM

i have this with my wife and bestfriends sometimes.

But i think it helps us discover more about each others and it helps us to make our relationship even better.

I think that is your advantage because Older people are understanding and not possessive so they can adjust on your level of thinking and decisions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 09:43:59 AM

GREETINGS ALL, SORRY IF HERE IS NOT THE RIGHTFUL PLACE TO MAKE THIS POST BUT I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL

Before going further I my humble self would like to use this medium to appreciate the kings and Queens, Even the moderator and the forum Designers for their enablement for me today to be a Benevolent (achiever) from the forum. Although I have not done any much post or contributed much but that is why today I have came up with this idea of merging, restoring and bringing back our relationship together, this little write-ups will help you and me today in some common errors and mistake we make in most time in our home, relatives and even to our wives and girl friends.

These are the people I calls Igwe, Odungwu’nuoweya, Agwu and onyiwereuzor 1 of Bitcointalk.org, I know all this may sounds strange to you but is a way of praising and appreciating people for their efforts and work to what they have doing by taking proper good care of the organization

theymos,  hilariousandco , gmaxwell, achow101, -ck, frodocooper, Cyrus, Flying Hellfish, MiningBuddy, mprep, Welsh OmegaStarScream, dbshck, OgNasty, sapta, franckuestein, Vod, Barcode_, phantastisch, mitzie, Halab, HostFat, Anon11073, Dabs, Mr. Big, malevolent, Cyrus.  etc, if your weren’t listed here don’t be discouraged or feels as if you weren’t recognized or known but just to save more time because I have a lot to download here, as well join me and take a little moment of your time to appreciate the Elites listed above.

There are four (4) things which I have to tackle here

1.   Family
2.   Marriage
3.   Relationship
4.   Lastly Friendship.

Today I will be able to handle two which is family and marriage, but before going further I have some question to ask you; this is mostly from West Africans and other Countries.

How well, good and close (tight) are you to your family members??
Well nothing to worries about, I wanna give you some guidelines. I know that almost 99.9% of you know about family and marriage as well.
To avoid some common errors and mistakes we does in our families learn to stop making uses of these words; I don’t care, Get out, get lost, fuck you, stupid and every offensive words. To me this words matters a lot because as we are born into this world we have our own reasoning and sense of thinking and to every particular sentence use to you may be right but is hurting your brother or possible your children, so as parents learn to use the right words at the right time.

If you the Elites could give me mandates I would love to use some biblical references but for now I have to be straightforward with my downloads.
As a child in the house, there is some certain time and age which they will need their privacy mostly the males will be likely being next to their father and females to be with their mother in terms of internal discussions and reasoning, although it defers because most females love their Dad likewise the Males to their mum. you know all your struggle and hustle and sleepless night belongs to your children, wife and family. try your best to make your children live a happy life because they are your tomorrow.

As a father what kind of work or job do you do, do you know that your family is the reason why you are living today??, No matter what kinds of job you are doing your family should be your priority and your attention demands when needed from your family, don’t deprived them from seeing you. Most time this will result from your wife cheating on you and as men remember women are easily moved with what they hear, see and feels so as man you need to guide and protect your family at all time.

As wife what are your duty at home?? Do you think you will leave your baby for your husband or do you wanna abandoned all activities for your husband simply because your man had no job or good opportunity to work in a good company as you do?? Hey you woman calm down your husband is the head of the family as tradition demands and implies despite your citizenship and laws governing your countries doesn’t mean you should override your husband or look down on him due to his poor financial income flow, what have you been taught at home to assault and insult your husband at home?? Capital NO. I know most of you have a mission an ambitions and you weren’t trained that way yes it’s true you weren’t but try to understand the common relationship between your work and your home (husbands house).

Sorry to use this words “most of the African women don’t know how to cook and treat their husband, all they know is just to seat at home drink tea or coffee and make Gist of their neighbors and mother / father in-laws”. This is common in Nigeria and any other West African countries. I know many of you don’t know how to do any domestic chores but as a woman you need to learn all this after which you can look for Nanny who will possibly take care of all this and your children as well too. I remembered once in my country a musician made mentioned that women educations end in kitchen to me is typically lie because I have seen most countries were women are the president of the country.

Do you think your husband is a drug addict, rubber, kidnapper and gang star?? No worries just calm down take a little of moment of your time talk to your husband give him reasons why and how he should stop and don’t harass him or trying to use force to stop him because he will not stop or change, but at all as a woman you must be prayerful most our men today aren’t really strong in church and in worshipping god, this is common to my regions.

As woman you think your husband don’t know how to dress and put on Good clothes no worries go to the market pick some of the good clothes you wishes your husband to wear and puts on,  your husband is not romantic, I tell you my sister buy some funny videos play it whenever he comes around, buy some ice-cream and enjoy together give him your best style on bed (Sex) I bet you your husband will change and look you at all time, he will never think of sleeping outside without your concept.  Always make sure you prepare your husband best delicacies.

=============================================================================================
UPDATE
Hello my people, how did you go with the write-ups and I hope it helps you a lot and I have to believe most of you have put most things in practice, problem most of you are now living comfortably with your family and loved ones. As I made mentioned earlier that I will be updating the thread as soon as possible, today I have came with the new phase of my updates.. Wish you good luck as you continue to read my continuations.

Basically I m gonna treat about Friendships.
Remember it’s obviously said “show me your friend and I will tell you whom you are”. A friend is someone whose has 80 to 97 % possessing of your characters or attitudes, which are a person whom you will calls friends.

Now let me brief you, I vividly recalls that during our secondary school days it’s said that are class mate are all Age Grade and Friends perhaps one of you may not be doing well in the group or in the class, you will find him/her being isolated due to lack of understanding and not willing to learn fast like others and you may see such person as a dull student and most times you don’t allow such persons to be in your midst because he or she was not flowing like you guys, do you think you call such person your friend? The answer is typically No; that is while I said a friend is someone who posses 80 to 97% of your characters meaning everything you does the person should be able to be doing such as well. Mostly your daily activities like playing together, reading the same books and doing things common.

Now for those at working, you think your colleague at place of work is your friend? The answer is simply No because he does not have the same possessing  quality with you and he do not like things you do and probably your position at place is higher than he’s own he would not like your activeness and presence yet you called such persons a friend?.

This is how to know good friends.
A good friend should be able to solve some problems with you, meaning giving a solution in terms of idea to create something different.
A good friend should be able to give you a call before making some trips.
A good friend should share things common with you at all time
A good friend should be happy whenever something good is coming to towards you.
A good friend should show and demonstrate his love to you likewise you to him too
A good friend should be able to share his secrete with you and sources of wellbeing.
A good friends always put you first in all things he/ she is doing at all time
There are many more but I can only be able to list those only. Then how do you know bad friends, those who doesn’t want your progress in life or possibly don’t like your progress in life.

I know to every point in life man has an enemy that will never work in the same way with them, that's why in this life we ought to be very careful in all our ways and in thing we do. Just as our faces are that is how our characters and mindset is.

This is directly to those working in a big firm, please be very careful in someone you calls your friends, this is how they does they don’t like your opinion, any time you raise an issues they counter it at all time

Any time you solve a problem they get angry
Any time you get promoted they get bitted, possibly they won’t celebrate with you due to the position you were given are not pleasant to it.
They always want all things for their selves
They don’t calls to know your ways about probably how you are doing with your new position at place of work
They don’t share secrete with you or even share some ideas with you
They don’t seek your idea and they easily get upset with you at all time.
Such friends always look for what could possible sack you from work so that they will retain your position at work place.
Funniest thing, such people hardly go to lunch with you and they don’t care if you do or not.
They don’t show signs of appreciations in everything you do or do for them; they always want more from you.
Such people calls you in term needy or time of expenses, whenever you all go for outing.  

Lastly, how to make your friendship last long
Do not use any offensive words such as; get lost, to hell, I don’t care whatever you feels about it, you don’t add any value to my life.

thank you for reading, please wait for more update as it's coming soon!!!

From a personal standpoint, even if it is illegal in our country, having to go on a lived-in relationship first before getting married is actually a good idea to me. Because it is only at this stage where you can totally know the real character of whom you are marrying in the future.

Virtual Systems

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 12:45:28 PM

Relationships are a pretty complicated subject to talk about. I really like what you wrote.
However, for me there're just a few rules in any kind of relations:
1. Be human.
2. Be honest. Don't try to justify using someone else. If you mess up, just admit it.
3. You accept the whole person. When he/she does something wrong, it's not because he/she is bad. But he/she has a few character faults, just as everybody does.
4. You can't control another person, but you can control your attitude toward the situation. (And do not try to change anyone! Change yourself.)
5. Say, if you don't like something. Right now. To your partner, not to someone who is not related. Discuss it.
6. Compromise is not a thing. That's nothing for no one. Find a win-win option Wink

Well, these rules are pretty simple, but sometimes we forget about them Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Kamilaz
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 05:18:28 AM

The only semi-serious relationship i've ever had was last year when i was a sophomore in college. we broke up because we weren't compatible for each other.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:34:20 AM

The only semi-serious relationship i've ever had was last year when i was a sophomore in college. we broke up because we weren't compatible for each other.

Do you think of going back or probably trying to be compactible to each others?

Then if so I there are some guidelines I could render to you in helping you come back to her/him as you wish.
Cryptomiles1 (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 10:40:20 AM

Relationships are a pretty complicated subject to talk about. I really like what you wrote.
However, for me there're just a few rules in any kind of relations:
1. Be human.
2. Be honest. Don't try to justify using someone else. If you mess up, just admit it.
3. You accept the whole person. When he/she does something wrong, it's not because he/she is bad. But he/she has a few character faults, just as everybody does.
4. You can't control another person, but you can control your attitude toward the situation. (And do not try to change anyone! Change yourself.)
5. Say, if you don't like something. Right now. To your partner, not to someone who is not related. Discuss it.
6. Compromise is not a thing. That's nothing for no one. Find a win-win option Wink

Well, these rules are pretty simple, but sometimes we forget about them Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Now in a relationship, you can advise your partner to work and walk the way you both would be favored. If anyone is lacking of communicado I guess that is where the problems starts coming because women are much emotional so they love communication. But if this step is missing then you woman bounce to meet the one whose communicate frequently with her as you are not doing it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: