Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] [POS+MN] Bitbuzz Project Relaunch Under CRYO Program by Vault ✅ ✅  (Read 1070 times)
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:40:07 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2020, 03:54:19 PM by recyclix

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:42:12 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 02:12:28 PM by recyclix

BREAKING NEWS - BITBUZZ To List On VAULT Investments With CRYO GOLD STATUS

Dear Bitbuzz Community

We have been in discussions with VAULT Investments and we are pleased to announce that after review and evaluation, we have been approved to list in their CRYO program as a top ranked GOLD project.

VAULT Investments are an experienced, credible public team. The VAULT Investments Platform is an advanced custom built user friendly investment platform with no minimum deposit required.
All collateral held will be the equivalent in shares of masternode(s)

Check it out now:: https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/

All COINS and MASTERNODES will be fully hosted on the Vault platform for free for 90 days.

Remember you can only buy the presales through VAULT Investments and full details will be announced soon.

We would like to thank the VAULT Investments team for providing us with a the safest form of investing for our users.
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:48:38 PM

Mainnet will be launched in the next 3 days stay tuned
ethernode

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:56:23 PM

any bounites airdorps ??  Roll Eyes
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:05:35 PM

any bounites airdorps ??  Roll Eyes

yes right after our blockchain launch , join discord for info
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:21:53 PM

You just announced it, so it isn't technically a "preANN"  Undecided
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:26:39 PM

You just announced it, so it isn't technically a "preANN"  Undecided

Cheesy this is not the final ANN
NeroZyF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:44:35 PM

algo Huh
pow block reward  Huh
pos block reward  Huh

If you find my message helpful, please click +Merit
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:08:20 PM

algo Huh
pow block reward  Huh
pos block reward  Huh

Algo is quark

You can see blocks rewards at discord server #coin-specs channel https://discord.gg/NmVJfwU
FreakCoder

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:13:57 PM

algo Huh
pow block reward  Huh
pos block reward  Huh

Algo is quark

You can see blocks rewards at discord server #coin-specs channel https://discord.gg/NmVJfwU

Quark? The current easiest chain to fork and clone. Sadly, all the right ingredients for a scam. I hope this isn't the case. Good luck to all involved.
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:27:23 PM

algo Huh
pow block reward  Huh
pos block reward  Huh

Algo is quark

Quark? The current easiest chain to fork and clone. Sadly, all the right ingredients for a scam. I hope this isn't the case. Good luck to all involved.
We had to choose the most suitable and popular algo for a pos/mn coin
Our currency will be a method  of payment on our platform. The platform has already been developed, so where you see scam ingredients?
FreakCoder

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:56:32 PM

algo Huh
pow block reward  Huh
pos block reward  Huh

Algo is quark

Our currency will be a method  of payment on our platform. The platform has already been developed, so where you see scam ingredients?

In my experience, the ingredients include presale, quark(or most "popular") algo, a website you can't see without giving an email and registering. Thankfully, you don't use BitbuzzDev as your discord username.  Grin
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:04:00 PM

algo Huh
pow block reward  Huh
pos block reward  Huh

Algo is quark

In my experience, the ingredients include presale, quark(or most "popular") algo, a website you can't see without giving an email and registering. Thankfully, you don't use BitbuzzDev as your discord username.  Grin

our coin website is https://bitbuzz.online and the platform has a special website https://bitbuzz.today its includes a complete system for writing articles, publications, topics, news and posts. Also, it includes referrals system, withdrawal system and that need a registering first Smiley

NeroZyF

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:10:57 PM

If I have 1 BTBZ, Can I participate in POS mining?

recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:14:45 PM

minimum coins to start staking is 1000 BTBZ
NeroZyF

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:24:13 PM

Last POW block: 300
Block reward: 1
Only 300 coins are available to all. Where to get this 1000 coins and take part in POS mining?

recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:33:47 PM

Only 300 coins are available to all. Where to get this 1000 coins and take part in POS mining?

we will allocate 250,000 BTBZ for sale during the presale phase , join our discord for more info https://discord.gg/97Mmk2W
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:45:10 PM

we will allocate 250,000 BTBZ for sale during the presale phase , join our discord for more info https://discord.gg/97Mmk2W
What the price of 1 BTBZ, why only 250,000 for sale and how many total supply coin?
NeroZyF

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:08:01 PM

Thank! I do not buy a presale, because this is not the way of distributing coins that was originally laid in bitcoin.
I accuse you of deliberately creating a situation in which we need to buy coins from you, otherwise we will not be able to participate in the distribution of coins from the very beginning.
In other words, you need to sell at least some coins to pay for the work of programmers and start doing the next project.

recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:10:08 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 04:17:58 AM by mprep

What the price of 1 BTBZ, why only 250,000 for sale and how many total supply coin?

price of 1 BTBZ at the first round is 0.00001 BTC .

we allocate 250,000 BTBZ for sale only because our platform already developed Smiley we have studied the needs of the project technically , and with this presale we will guarantee financial needs for :
Pay for the best hosting company to ensure that bitbuzz platform is capable of handling a larger user number and data.
Pay for premium tools to detect VPN/proxy users and exclude fake visites.
Platform improvements & minor bug fixes.
pay for the exchange

total supply : 200,000,000 BTBZ

Thank! I do not buy a presale, because this is not the way of distributing coins that was originally laid in bitcoin.
I accuse you of deliberately creating a situation in which we need to buy coins from you, otherwise we will not be able to participate in the distribution of coins from the very beginning.
In other words, you need to sell at least some coins to pay for the work of programmers and start doing the next project.

Actually you can participate in the distribution of coins by :

-joining the platform and posting articles our team will determine a CPM (Cost Per Mille, thousands) for each country, More views for your article means more revenue, you can also earn a percentage of every referral earnings https://bitbuzz.today (beta)
-work as a reviewer : Before approving an article, reviewers will determine whether the content is new or copied from the Internet.
-bounties & airdrop : after the coin release we will start bounties & airdrop 

cryptonewsio

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:36:19 AM

Can't find the wallet download link
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:58:15 AM

wallets and coin release after 2 days
shacomustdie

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:40:10 AM

if you need a blockchain developer PM me  Wink
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:13:16 PM

if you need a blockchain developer PM me  Wink

we don't need for now thx Smiley
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:26:09 PM

-joining the platform and posting articles our team will determine a CPM (Cost Per Mille, thousands) for each country, More views for your article means more revenue, you can also earn a percentage of every referral earnings https://bitbuzz.today (beta)
-work as a reviewer : Before approving an article, reviewers will determine whether the content is new or copied from the Internet.

What are your requirements to be a reviewer on your platform? How can you verify the portfolio of a certain individual applying for reviewer? And what is the scope of your articles to be published on your platform?
busminer

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570

Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 01:02:44 PM

del

recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:16:19 PM

What are your requirements to be a reviewer on your platform? How can you verify the portfolio of a certain individual applying for reviewer? And what is the scope of your articles to be published on your platform?

requirements to be reviwer :
-good in English language
-Experience in search engines
-Early application (we will hire a limited number of reviewers, so early applicants have the priority

In the platform there will be several sections to categorize articles, such as currency news, word news , Celebrity News , buzz of the weeks ...
cryptonewsio

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:50:55 PM

wallets and coin release after 2 days

i see that you already launch an airdrop  Huh
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:59:39 PM

-Early application (we will hire a limited number of reviewers, so early applicants have the priority

In the platform there will be several sections to categorize articles, such as currency news, word news , Celebrity News , buzz of the weeks ...

I am wondering, how are you going to determine those requirements for a particular applicant? Some kind of portfolio or something? But for those bloggers and the likes, this is one way of earning crypto coins but I hope it will be worth something when it hit the exchanges, right?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:11:25 PM

What are your main strategies to compete with known crypto websites like coindesk, cointelegraph or ccn?
As there are more of them right now, what do you think is your edge over them?
Aside from earning some coins on your platform, what would be your outstanding factor why users will visit your site?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:21:38 PM

Appreciate the response. However, such requirements are hard to determine at first glance on the applicant. Are you going to fire up those writers that are not performing later on?  Grin I believe you need to offer something different here as the competition on your type of business is quite tough. The list of crypto websites is growing and if you will not step up, you will not attract viewers and writers.
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:36:32 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 04:18:55 AM by mprep

What are your main strategies to compete with known crypto websites like coindesk, cointelegraph or ccn?
Aside from earning some coins on your platform, what would be your outstanding factor why users will visit your site?

in fact  our goal is to make Bitbuzz through the most famous Internet media, news and entertainment company. Not just a Crypto News site ,
We were inspired by sites like buzzfeed.com , websites like this have millions of visits everyday , Visits come from search engines and social networking sites and
Our team already has experience of creating such a Google friendly website. Our Specialist in SEO will work hard on the platform for higher ranking and increased traffic.

I am wondering, how are you going to determine those requirements for a particular applicant? Some kind of portfolio or something? But for those bloggers and the likes, this is one way of earning crypto coins but I hope it will be worth something when it hit the exchanges, right?

The number of reviewers will be limited unlike the writers , anyone will be allowed to create an account and write articles

for the price of BTBZ, we have defined our strategy in the ecosystem illustration to make the currency valuable for the long term

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:53:58 PM

in fact  our goal is to make Bitbuzz through the most famous Internet media, news and entertainment company. Not just a Crypto News site ,
We were inspired by sites like buzzfeed.com , websites like this have millions of visits everyday , Visits come from search engines and social networking sites and
Our team already has experience of creating such a Google friendly website. Our Specialist in SEO will work hard on the platform for higher ranking and increased traffic.

Just a piece of advice when you finally launch your website, please don't accept too many ads on your site.
This will give you an impression of cheap website accepting any kind of ads to generate a revenue.
And I hope your layout will not give an impression that you are giving fake news.
There are sites like that, one look and you feel that you will be reading a lot of fake articles.
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:16:18 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 04:19:30 AM by mprep

in fact  our goal is to make Bitbuzz through the most famous Internet media, news and entertainment company. Not just a Crypto News site ,

Just a piece of advice when you finally launch your website, please don't accept too many ads on your site.
This will give you an impression of cheap website accepting any kind of ads to generate a revenue.
And I hope your layout will not give an impression that you are giving fake news.
There are sites like that, one look and you feel that you will be reading a lot of fake articles.

Our advertising system includes banners only , Therefore, no annoying ads will be on the site Smiley , about fake news Here comes the reviewers rules,
Our site will not accept any article easily . and every writer breaking the rules more than once will be banned

Mainnet will be launched tomorrow , We made some changes at specs level , Sorry for the delay
keseoma

Activity: 495
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:59:58 PM

Seems just another MN coin with some empty slogan

just joined the plateform, and the Publishing function is not available,  there is only  a referral system!

recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:20:00 PM

Seems just another MN coin with some empty slogan

just joined the plateform, and the Publishing function is not available,  there is only  a referral system!

publishing function will be available after the blockchain release , we still in testnet phase
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:31:35 PM

Dear community!
 Bitbuzz mainnet successfully launched!

Github Source Code : https://github.com/bitbuzz-project/
Wallets Download : https://github.com/bitbuzz-project/bitbuzz-core/releases

Happy Mining
testorosa

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:39:54 PM

pool?
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:42:51 PM

pool?

mining pool soon
tolyn1

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:30:03 AM

why in one day of mining with a wallet I did not receive a reward
adpool

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:17:17 PM

Warning everyone about the BTBZ coin. This is a scam water BENCH project, There is no normal Explorer and admins do not answer questions, the network sausages and purses diverge. All that have them written in Whitepaper full messed up, Everywhere different testimony. The block is mined, and the reward of 80% from it goes to the developers and about this they have no information anywhere. And if they ask a question then immediately banyat your account.  DO NOT TRY TO BUY IT ON THE EXCHANGES OR MINE. Generally I warned, and to decide you already. I hope answer me at least here and explain why blocked me discorde?
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:20:52 AM

Warning everyone about the BTBZ coin. This is a scam water BENCH project, There is no normal Explorer and admins do not answer questions, the network sausages and purses diverge. All that have them written in Whitepaper full messed up, Everywhere different testimony. The block is mined, and the reward of 80% from it goes to the developers and about this they have no information anywhere. And if they ask a question then immediately banyat your account.  DO NOT TRY TO BUY IT ON THE EXCHANGES OR MINE. Generally I warned, and to decide you already. I hope answer me at least here and explain why blocked me discorde?

You didn't understand that our coin is not full for mining  Cheesy we have extended the mining period only for some special  miners who interested in the project, we note in advantages at specs that 80% of the rewards for Masternods and 10% for miners or stakers ,The team has done one Masternode to protect the network and the rewards we receive  all for Airdrops, your lack of understanding and your attempts to scare people is the reason to block you
adpool

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:32:26 AM

You didn't understand that our coin is not full for mining  Cheesy we have extended the mining period only for some special  miners who interested in the project, we note in advantages at specs that 80% of the rewards for Masternods and 10% for miners or stakers ,The team has done one Masternode to protect the network and the rewards we receive  all for Airdrops, your lack of understanding and your attempts to scare people is the reason to block you

You do not need to block people, and answer their questions when you have a network of incomprehensible problems. 5 wallets with one wallet.dat all work differently and judging from this in a different network. On this you could not answer me, but simply blocked.
You have different data about the project look for yourself. It is not necessary for people and miners to hang noodles on their ears.
It was noticed by many but remained silent, and I asked you why it happens. But you just blocked me from answering that. Hence this opinion about your project.
new@age

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:18:46 AM

lol blockchain seems to be forked...
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:18:12 PM

lol blockchain seems to be forked...

The problem has been fixed
IMPORTANT NEWS We re-launched the project under the CRYO program by vault.investment

Operation Swap was launched in Discord

for more information https://discord.gg/uQAXMCK
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:22:58 PM

BitBuzz Relaunch Pre-Sale Details

Dear BitBuzz Community,

The BTBZ swap deadline has now been reached and soon all your swapped coins will be added to your account on the VAULT Platform.

BTBZ Masternode Presale is LIVE

On sale now - 33 MNs at 0.25 BTC

Get them here: https://discord.gg/EFbfMCU #💲presale-info

All masternodes will be sold under the terms of our CRYO program All further masternodes will be sold as OTC above market rates under the terms of the CRYO program

After the end of presale,  with the low BTBZ supply, prices are expected to be greater.

Custom BitBuzz terms - 180 day secure hold for BITBUZZ/BTBZ investors.

All presales and OTC will be frozen/locked under the terms of the CRYO Program
ethernode

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:51:46 PM

when the new blockchain release ?
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile