Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ ✅ [ANN] [POS+MN] Bitbuzz Project Relaunch Under CRYO Program by Vault ✅ ✅  (Read 1063 times)
adpool

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:17:17 PM

Warning everyone about the BTBZ coin. This is a scam water BENCH project, There is no normal Explorer and admins do not answer questions, the network sausages and purses diverge. All that have them written in Whitepaper full messed up, Everywhere different testimony. The block is mined, and the reward of 80% from it goes to the developers and about this they have no information anywhere. And if they ask a question then immediately banyat your account.  DO NOT TRY TO BUY IT ON THE EXCHANGES OR MINE. Generally I warned, and to decide you already. I hope answer me at least here and explain why blocked me discorde?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:20:52 AM

Warning everyone about the BTBZ coin. This is a scam water BENCH project, There is no normal Explorer and admins do not answer questions, the network sausages and purses diverge. All that have them written in Whitepaper full messed up, Everywhere different testimony. The block is mined, and the reward of 80% from it goes to the developers and about this they have no information anywhere. And if they ask a question then immediately banyat your account.  DO NOT TRY TO BUY IT ON THE EXCHANGES OR MINE. Generally I warned, and to decide you already. I hope answer me at least here and explain why blocked me discorde?

You didn't understand that our coin is not full for mining  Cheesy we have extended the mining period only for some special  miners who interested in the project, we note in advantages at specs that 80% of the rewards for Masternods and 10% for miners or stakers ,The team has done one Masternode to protect the network and the rewards we receive  all for Airdrops, your lack of understanding and your attempts to scare people is the reason to block you
adpool

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:32:26 AM

You didn't understand that our coin is not full for mining  Cheesy we have extended the mining period only for some special  miners who interested in the project, we note in advantages at specs that 80% of the rewards for Masternods and 10% for miners or stakers ,The team has done one Masternode to protect the network and the rewards we receive  all for Airdrops, your lack of understanding and your attempts to scare people is the reason to block you

You do not need to block people, and answer their questions when you have a network of incomprehensible problems. 5 wallets with one wallet.dat all work differently and judging from this in a different network. On this you could not answer me, but simply blocked.
You have different data about the project look for yourself. It is not necessary for people and miners to hang noodles on their ears.
It was noticed by many but remained silent, and I asked you why it happens. But you just blocked me from answering that. Hence this opinion about your project.
new@age

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:18:46 AM

lol blockchain seems to be forked...
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:18:12 PM

lol blockchain seems to be forked...

The problem has been fixed
IMPORTANT NEWS We re-launched the project under the CRYO program by vault.investment

Operation Swap was launched in Discord

for more information https://discord.gg/uQAXMCK
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:22:58 PM

BitBuzz Relaunch Pre-Sale Details

Dear BitBuzz Community,

The BTBZ swap deadline has now been reached and soon all your swapped coins will be added to your account on the VAULT Platform.

BTBZ Masternode Presale is LIVE

On sale now - 33 MNs at 0.25 BTC

Get them here: https://discord.gg/EFbfMCU #💲presale-info

All masternodes will be sold under the terms of our CRYO program All further masternodes will be sold as OTC above market rates under the terms of the CRYO program

After the end of presale,  with the low BTBZ supply, prices are expected to be greater.

Custom BitBuzz terms - 180 day secure hold for BITBUZZ/BTBZ investors.

All presales and OTC will be frozen/locked under the terms of the CRYO Program
ethernode

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:51:46 PM

when the new blockchain release ?
recyclix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile