Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum and Ethereum classic  (Read 1168 times)
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:19:45 PM

I will buy ethereum than ethereum classic because only ethereum is using for payment ICO platform, etc or ethereum classic is not use to purchase invest on ICO project,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:41:45 PM

I believe both projects aren't bad either. They all have great potentials and have the tendency to become great coins. However, I will go for ethereum than ethereum classic because of its popularity and the use of ICO payment

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:45:25 PM

I always trusted ethereum. And he never let me down. I always keep it in my wallet. And about the classic, I still didn’t really understand it because I don’t use it often.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:50:15 PM

I will go in for ethereum than ethereum classic because i trust ethereum and in  terms of ICO payment and other transactions in cryptocurrency, ethereum is needed more than ethereum classic.

dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 12:25:35 PM

Both projects really function successfully and I see that they are really undergoing development. Surely, it cannot be said that this will be really super successful, but I think that these projects will bring good benefits.
Successfully should be used only for Ethereum, not for Ethereum Classic. The Ethereum Classic like abandoned one (not really abandoned, but just periodic actively a little bit sometime per year). Ethereum Classic tend to sudden rise and fall again to its latest price range. Of course, for traders, what we want is solely waves to take profits, hence it is good if you can earn returns from your investments in Ethereum Classic, or whichever coins.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:18:56 PM

If you understand that today ETC this is real and is the most real ether. I hope that you remember the history of DAO so I can confidently say that decentralization is really worsening here.
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 06:05:47 PM

In Ethereum, you can and should invest, technology worthy of investment. It ranks second after Bitcoin and that says a lot. At the expense of Ethereum classic here everyone chooses himself, I personally do not invest in it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:31:21 PM

Could anyone tell me why investing in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic might not be a good idea? Besides from it being a volatile market?
Seems like Ethereum is very popular atm and nobody can really tell me a downside of Ethereum and its tech

Thx a lot!

Cryptocurrency investment is all about your level of understanding on how the whole ecosystem works and the basic factors that influence the pattern at which prices changes in the market. With such level of knowledge and understanding, you can choose to invest in any crypto coins and  still make huge profits. Its not about what coin you are investing in but your level of knowledge and understanding about investment and cryptocurrency.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:31:30 AM

Could anyone tell me why investing in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic might not be a good idea? Besides from it being a volatile market?
Seems like Ethereum is very popular atm and nobody can really tell me a downside of Ethereum and its tech

Thx a lot!
I think ethereum is the best altcoin for investing because have higher rank position on market, ethereum now on second place under bitcoin and have many investor hold or become ethereum as investment altcoin assets for the future, better you can buy ethereum than you hold your assets to buy ethereum classic because still dominance ethereum in exchange market than ethereum classic.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:37:18 AM

Want to invest in Ethereum or Ethereum Classic Everything depends on your beliefs, you must have principles in investing, do not listen to the words of others, because others are not necessarily right, being an investor must have a strong strategy, capital, principles and mentality to anticipate loss.

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:03:48 AM

Still I don't see the downside of ethereum and I don't know about Ethereum classic, but I think it's a good altcoin, seems good to hold for long term. Why not invest both of them, both are good for long term investment.

dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:28:40 PM

I believe that generally investing in hardforks is not the best idea, because I have never seen a coin that was created during hardfork to overcome the original one. ETH is not developing science ages, but it is still my favourite altcoin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:37:53 PM

Still I don't see the downside of ethereum and I don't know about Ethereum classic, but I think it's a good altcoin, seems good to hold for long term. Why not invest both of them, both are good for long term investment.
Splitting your investment between those coins can be done but make sure you understand the concept, ETH classic still low in value so of you have spare money and you can hold and wait this coin can bring huge once the market turned to bull again. While in the other side, with ETH you need to put larger amount of investment to maximize your profits but the chance is big enough since it's been second from the top crypto inside CMC.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 10:24:13 AM

Ethereum and Ethereum classic are going to have completely different futures with Ethereum going POS in 2020.  Ethereum classic is likely to retain the POW nature.
Ethereum might see a boost in price during the transformation and subsequent stability according to the success. Ethereum is a better option to hold for now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:30:17 PM

Ethereum and Ethereum Classic are coins that are widely invested by investors, especially Ethereum.  They believe in technology owned by Ethereum, so investors are not afraid of investing in this coin.  Investors are sure to benefit from Ethereum, so there is nothing to worry about investing in this coin.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:30:27 PM

I generally think that ETH Classic is no longer interesting to anyone as a technology. I think that only traders buy it now to sell it. Now ETH Classic still has some kind of volatility that helps to earn some money
As long as the digital currency group owns close to $100 million of ETC, they will do their best to have it remain relevant, but when they back out after having dumped their bags the price will freefall for the rest of its existence.

It's kinda sad because I still consider ETC the original Ethereum. In this space however being original or not original doesn't mean anything.... the only thing that matters here is what the economy within crypto considers to be the original coin.

If you held ETC after the split thinking it will do well or take over the coin continuing with the ticker symbol ETH, you lost a lot of money and Bitcoin ratio. In other words, don't go against the economy's opinion. It will rekkt you.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:44:44 PM

I generally think that ETH Classic is no longer interesting to anyone as a technology. I think that only traders buy it now to sell it. Now ETH Classic still has some kind of volatility that helps to earn some money
As long as the digital currency group owns close to $100 million of ETC, they will do their best to have it remain relevant, but when they back out after having dumped their bags the price will freefall for the rest of its existence.

It's kinda sad because I still consider ETC the original Ethereum. In this space however being original or not original doesn't mean anything.... the only thing that matters here is what the economy within crypto considers to be the original coin.

If you held ETC after the split thinking it will do well or take over the coin continuing with the ticker symbol ETH, you lost a lot of money and Bitcoin ratio. In other words, don't go against the economy's opinion. It will rekkt you.
Ethereum classic is a good coin and you do not need to feel sad for it. Rather celebrate what ethereum is doing. I am looking forward to its next release and it is good to see that the development does not stops. I don't think that the team will back out. There is no reason to. Ethereum Classic is a bit old and my suggestion is also ethereum. It is the current king of altcoins and beneficial too.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:10:58 PM

If you held ETC after the split thinking it will do well or take over the coin continuing with the ticker symbol ETH, you lost a lot of money and Bitcoin ratio.
Funny, because I remember when the fork happened and there being a lot of confusion over which version of ethereum was going to be the 'real' one and even more speculation as to which one would perform better.  But after a month or so it was clear that Eth was going to be the one to carry the day, tho it still wasn't a sure thing that either one would do well.  Lots of controversy about that fork and the hacking.

I really don't hear much of anything about ETC these days and most of the time I forget it even exists.  That can't be a good sign.

It *is* the original, but as you said it really doesn't matter as far as its price goes.  Only the market's opinion on that matters.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:44:00 PM

If you held ETC after the split thinking it will do well or take over the coin continuing with the ticker symbol ETH, you lost a lot of money and Bitcoin ratio.
Funny, because I remember when the fork happened and there being a lot of confusion over which version of ethereum was going to be the 'real' one and even more speculation as to which one would perform better.  But after a month or so it was clear that Eth was going to be the one to carry the day, tho it still wasn't a sure thing that either one would do well.  Lots of controversy about that fork and the hacking.

I really don't hear much of anything about ETC these days and most of the time I forget it even exists.  That can't be a good sign.

It *is* the original, but as you said it really doesn't matter as far as its price goes.  Only the market's opinion on that matters.
Ethereum classic has helped the community by giving a fork. It was a nice move by this coin. There is no need to get emotional because of the difference between ethereum class and ethereum. If the room of improvement had not been availed at the right time then we might have lost it for long time now. Ethereum classic has already played its role by giving us what is known as the king of altcoins.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:23:09 PM

Ethereum and ETC are both good coins. There was even a good call on our group that was the trade was trading ETH at a certain price and boom, it was a good trade and I managed to get some profits.

With ETH, the best trade I got from it was when it went from zero to hero mode. From 150 dollars to 1k usd I think. That's the best trade ever. Both coins are great to trade.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: