Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many bitcoiners on here have actually used bitcoin/crypto for commerce?  (Read 1739 times)
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:14:25 AM

Mainly i use crypto for mobile top up and online payments,If compare with fiat it is costly but the benefit is that you get services efficiently.If you are at remote area and need for mobile top up and online top up with crypto is fast and easier way to connect again with friends circle and family.

ICO projects and investment platform also use third party to accept crypto payments like,coinpayments etc.It seems that people want use crypto in daily life but the main hurdle they face legality issue of crypto if it will resolved crypto users will increased.
I'm using it also to pay in my insurance and electric bills. It's convenient help us to save time and monitor too our payment. It's good to see that many applications like mobile wallet that accepting crypto are advancing in partnering in most needed companies so we can use crypto in actual payment like our bills.
Indeed. It is really convenient that they are already online wallets that can actually help us to pay all of our bills and make payments in online shopping, so that we don't have to withdraw our bitcoins just to do this kind of things. I hope that we can really use our bitcoins as a payment method in every retail stores for more convenience.
It will be applicable soon, even small stores and shopping centers will accept it as a method of payment. I read few days back that coffee shops and grocery centers have started adopting it as a method of payment. In California a guy pay his coffee bill with this method. Similarly another one pay the peanut packet bill by using it. This is an indication of bright future where it will be adopted as a method of payment everywhere.
I am also getting the same positive news and this is a great sign for all of us. This means that the market is growing without the effect of haters, scammers or criticizers. Such news will give us more motivation. We should now focus more on the states where very few people know what crypto and Bitcoin is, especially the underdeveloped countries at it would also make their economy strong.
Underdeveloped countries and developing countries whose governments have not yet supported the existence of crypto, of course, only a few are found bitcoiner. but with the news and almost anyone can access the internet, the news will spread quickly and people will open their minds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: