Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Paypal ‎£150 [W] BTC @ 1:1 Preev  (Read 205 times)
Legion13 (OP)

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:00:20 PM

Terms:

1) I am ready to go first with higher rep members preferably with green trust.
2) BTC will be as per the Preev rates at the time of the trade. Non-negotiable.
3) We will discuss the fees as it varies for different countries.
4) I won't consider your trust from LBC or Bitify or Reddit etc. Please stick to this forum.
5) I reserve the right to decide whom I want to trade with.

If anyone is interested please comment here or send me a PM. I will respond back as soon as I am online.

Thanks. Have a great day.

PS: I have done previous trades here and the exchange is merely on trust. So, for newbies please read the sticky to know more about the risks involved. I don't want people to spam my thread with warnings or any other unrelated replies especially the Paypal is reversal kinda bullshit.

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fredjust

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:27:30 PM

Hi. I might be able to help . Ill send pm with my skype
Legion13 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:58:52 AM

BUMP! Still looking

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

Mosperian

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 11:31:19 PM

I will make this trade with you
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:54:38 AM

An escrow service may protect both sides for any kind of deals. As this is an exchange where Paypal is involved, the risk is 100x...

Be responsible, be safe all the time... Find an escrow service provider who deals with Paypal thingy and a few bucks won't hurt to save large amount than that.

@Legion13
You don't want a warning that's fine, but the other party must be alerted about Paypal risks. Newbies easily get scammed and later complain in scam accusation board, so they must be alerted beforehand.
Legion13 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:42:41 AM

An escrow service may protect both sides for any kind of deals. As this is an exchange where Paypal is involved, the risk is 100x...

Be responsible, be safe all the time... Find an escrow service provider who deals with Paypal thingy and a few bucks won't hurt to save large amount than that.

@Legion13
You don't want a warning that's fine, but the other party must be alerted about Paypal risks. Newbies easily get scammed and later complain in scam accusation board, so they must be alerted beforehand.

I have already mentioned newbies to read the sticky before dealing. I don't want my thread going off-topic. Also, you mentioned escrow and it is of no use for Paypal which you also know it. So why the wrong info?

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:41:41 PM

I have already mentioned newbies to read the sticky before dealing. I don't want my thread going off-topic. Also, you mentioned escrow and it is of no use for Paypal which you also know it. So why the wrong info?
I actually never used Paypal bcoz of its risks. So my knowledge maybe somewhat low in this regard. I even know that an escrow can't protect once the trade is completed, it can be reversed afterward.

I'm not sure 100% but I read somewhere in the past that friends & family payment is safe but I don't know if it can be reversed afterward.

Nowadays I'm a little bit upset about the scams which are happening in this forum and I'm trying to encourage everyone to use escrow service, not only newbies, also the seniors. There is a thread in meta which is discussing about this.

I know I broke your local rule which I shouldn't have done and I'm sorry about it. My post was never meant to trash your thread with off-topic or to spam, it was purely to encourage escrow service. If you want I can delete my previous post, just let me know.

Be safe!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: