Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡ Elxis Energy [LEX] ⚡⚡ Unlimited Energy Revolution ⚡⚡  (Read 285 times)
Simple858 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:04:13 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 05:22:43 PM by Simple858

Elxis is a team specialized in the field of renewable energy resources, and has as its main goal to create an alternative energy resource that can fuel our everyday energy needs. We are pleased to announce that the pre-sale for the Elxis (LEX) Token has started.

Following two (2) decades of research and experiments, Elxis' team has been able to exploit electromagnetic waves, color spectrum and infrared technology, producing energy via induction. Its product is based mainly on led technology, which can produce energy through an innovative method using different alternative energy resources than the ones we are used to. This energy production method is unique and patented by Elxis, having its patent officially registered and certified in the European Union. The innovative energy production method used makes Elxis’ product unique.

Elxis product has massive energy production capability by using only a small surface, while at the same time the product is able to generate energy 24/7.
A prototype product has already been produced and is in operation. The benefits deriving for Elxis’ product are so attractive to consumers, that the product creates a unique dynamic to the energy market. It can offer the boost that we are missing in order to change the way we think about renewal energy resources, making energy production from environmentally unfriendly resources a distant memory.

The production is moving forward, having completed the registration of the EU patent with the Malta Patent Office.

One of the primary goals of Elxis is to obtain CE approval and certification from TUV Hellas so that by 2020 mass production of the product can begin. Equally important is the objective of Elxis' expansion and growth so that it can work in the global marketplace. At the same time, the manufactured products will be backed by a 10-25 year maintenance and support guarantee, which demonstrates both the scientific and technical expertise of Elxis' technical staff and the company's commitment to assisting its customers' demands and needs.
In conclusion, Elxis’ establishment will mark the transition to unlimited alternative energy, will induce the necessitous Greek market and help specialize in the field of renewable energy.

The Elxis ecosystem aims to link blockchain technology with its product. In particular, it focuses on the interconnection of the Elxis blockchain Token (LEX) and the already developed and future Elxis products and applications, creating an integral whole.

Initially, the Elxis Token (LEX) will be used as a public investment tool for purposes such as the marketing activity aim to promote current and future Elxis products. After the initial sale of the Elxis Token (LEX) on the Ethereum platform, the Elxis ecosystem will be created. The Elxis ecosystem will provide Ethereum developers the ability to create energy-focused applications to interact with Elxis hardware for home and business usage.

Elxis Token (LEX) is an investment tool for the development of existing and future Elxis applications based on the Ethereum platform. Future plans involve the creation of a proprietary and self-contained blockchain.

LEX is an ERC20 type, based on the Ethereum platform. The total number of tokens in circulation is thirteen million (13,000,000) LEX. Of these, eight million (8.000.000) belong to the Board of Directors of the company, which will be locked in accessible wallets, committing to all investors that they will not be sold for at least thirty-six (36) months, demonstrating the commitment that is taken from the Board of Directors to the investors. In addition there will be a funding portfolio of two million LEX (2,000,000) covering the immediate needs of the project that may arise. Three million (3,000,000) LEX will be available for the pre-sale procedure.

The pre-sale process is taking place in three (3) stages. Each will take place on a respective twenty-day period, beginning in September 2019.

First Stage:
Timeline: 20/9/2019 - 10/10/2019
Price per Elxis Token: 1.5$

Second Stage:
Timeline: 11/10/2019 - 31/10/2019
Price per Elxis Token: 1.7$

Third Stage:
1/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
Price per Elxis Token: 1.9$

⚡ Elxis [LEX] token presale is taking place in LEX Discord server where you DM Official Team members for instructions. ⚡

LEX TOKEN CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0xdeb40204024d90421d2e7abd3640d74fd96cdff9

The pre-sale procedure will offer a discount for the purchase of the company's product as follows:
Amount of LEX bought Discount for purchasing the product.

⚡ Purchase 10,000 - 50,000 tokens, 5% off the final product.

⚡ Purchase 51,000 - 100,000 tokens, 10% off the final product.

⚡ Purchase 101,000 - 250,000 tokens, 20% off the final product.

⚡ Purchase of 251,000 tokens or more, 30% off the final product.

Elxis token holders can safely store their coins in the company's official wallet. It will be soon accessible for use by Android and iOS users.

The funds raised from the pre-sale process will be used by the company and utilized in the fields of research and innovation.

In particular, the funds will be invested in new products, that already have received a patent from the European Union.

In addition, they will fund the mass production of the above-mentioned products.

At the same time, there is an intention of setting up a research center to carry out scientific research related to the company’s products.

Elxis’ team consists of individuals that have a long-standing presence into the technology and investments fields. The core team consists of scientists who specialize in renewable energy, medical and social sciences.
People that are invested in renewable energy sources, and who through their two decade long research have proven committed to getting rid of outdated and highly polluting methods.

⚡ Elxis’ President has a long-standing presence
 in the fields of medicine and technology.
⚡ Mike, has worked for many years at
the shipping industry and the investment field.
⚡ Kris works in the medical field and
is a blockchain technology enthusiast.
⚡ StavRoss works at the academic sector,
having studied social and humanitarian sciences.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:29:46 AM

Hello! And where can I read more about your technology and products? There is technical literature for familiarization ? I read WP everything is very generalized and there are no details about your technology and products
Simple858 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:37:53 AM

Hello! And where can I read more about your technology and products? There is technical literature for familiarization ? I read WP everything is very generalized and there are no details about your technology and products

In december Elxis will present new detailed WP. Because of patent currently there is no possibility to share details about product at this point.
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:52:17 PM

In december Elxis will present new detailed WP. Because of patent currently there is no possibility to share details about product at this point.
Thanks for the answer! We will wait for December, it is very interesting to read about your technology in more detail  Wink
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 01:17:38 PM

In about a month you will be launching a new WP, hopefully it is a good day for Elxis Energy, hopefully the features and products you launch can be of interest to the public, I will wait for it, hope it is fun

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 02:50:15 PM

1.5$ a token, and your only selling 30% to people and keeping the rest?
this will never work, the economics seem fucked Sad
not sure if this is a scam or just not thought out... and there's no guarantee on those "locked" coins
i wont be investing but if this is legit, good luck, idea seems really good Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:33:32 PM

the current project is only a project that works when the pre-sale goes well and after that when entering the price is very disappointing so if you invest we have to think very carefully especially with a fairly expensive price like this project, but whatever it is I hope your project is successful
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:27:13 AM

Following two (2) decades of research and experiments, Elxis' team has been able to exploit electromagnetic waves, color spectrum and infrared technology, producing energy via induction. Its product is based mainly on led technology, which can produce energy through an innovative method using different alternative energy resources than the ones we are used to. This energy production method is unique and patented by Elxis, having its patent officially registered and certified in the European Union. The innovative energy production method used makes Elxis’ product unique.
Like I've ever heard this kind of project but seems not developed enough until today. Crypto is in an early stage, many people wants to be a pioneer for everything and unfortunately they failed.

Two decades of research and experiment is a very long time and it deserves a very successful result. I'm just curious why do you want to apply blockchain and decentralize stuffs to your business project while you should easily be successful without it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 11:24:30 AM

Before I apologize, I do not understand what is the relationship between Elxis energy and the energy itself. What energy does Elxis mean? What is electricity, solar energy?
So does everyone buy an energy source using ELXIS as a means of payment?

Shallow Water
Simple858 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:11:37 PM

⚡ Elxis [LEX] token presale is taking place in LEX Discord server where you DM Official Team members for instructions. ⚡

In Official Elxis Discord you can get all the anwser regarding LEX and also technology.

⚡ Third Stage:
1/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
Price per Elxis Token: 1.9$
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 05:02:26 PM

62% for the whole team seems a bit too much.
There's no part of the total supply for marketing; so I guess no bounty campaign for this one? Unless you guys will be paying in Bitcoins. (Which I doubt).  Roll Eyes
Also, that 15% on the funding wallet; in the first post, it was stated that it can be used for "immediate needs of the project", does that mean these tokens aren't locked and can be sold whenever the team wishes to?

I'm just curious why do you want to apply blockchain and decentralize stuffs to your business project while you should easily be successful without it?
I think they are just using "blockchain" as a means to generate more funding for this project, mainly Ethereum network.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:32:05 PM

You mentioned, you have 2 decades of research and experiment and the patent is ongoing? Care to explain why you have very limited details on your team members? If it is backed by real technology, can you disclose their linkedin profiles? Because if you are running decades of research, the team would have a lot of connections by now and yes, you might not even be doing the presale via discord. Big private investors should be chasing you to be their investors.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:39:02 AM

I'm just curious why do you want to apply blockchain and decentralize stuffs to your business project while you should easily be successful without it?
I think they are just using "blockchain" as a means to generate more funding for this project, mainly Ethereum network.
Just don't make sense to me.
It could be for more funding but at this time, crypto investment is pretty low, like investors are no longer interested to invest in a new project and with that said, their 2 decades would be useless. They eventually will fail and probably will exit scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KrisNinakos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:01:39 PM

It could be for more funding but at this time, crypto investment is pretty low, like investors are no longer interested to invest in a new project and with that said, their 2 decades would be useless. They eventually will fail and probably will exit scam.

My friend it took two decades of time and money that the team put into it. There are also younger scientists that have come in the project and participate. Elxis is a private research, funded by the creators and managed to get to the point where it is now, in the final phase of the ce as well as the tuv. You understand that these papers cannot disputed by anyone. As for the conclusion whether we are a scam project or not, I am quite sure we are not, because 90% out there is what you are saying. Though, I can assure you that this project is a fact, the revised whitepaper that analyzes and elaborates on the science and technology behind it (which has the use of color and electromagnetic spectrum science such as the infrared) is coming soon. So I would suggest you to be patient and give us 6 months to show you what's behind our product. I don't want you to buy it. Just follow the development of this project. And I will point you out that it is the first project in the cryptocurrency market which has real, wide circulation, product. Also to answer to the friend who asked in which way we connect. A simple example of the electronic panel is the following. Let's say someone bought our product that produces energy of 8kw. We will provide another, extra 2kw (the numbers are set as examples) offering a total of 10kw, by purchasing the customer a LEX amount, unlocking the extra 2kw. The procedure is completed by the customer installing our application on his mobile device. The app is going to be preseted soon. This app will report the device temperature, kw consumption and all of this will connect to the Elxis ecosystem, as we have mentioned, temporarily we use the ethereum blockchain platform. As for the question why we use a token, the answer is for funding our multiproject. Blockchain is the future, so as our product. So, I would suggest you to check it out and if you have any questions, you could approach us through Telegram or Discord. The Elxis team has come out clear, showing our faces and we are doing our best to make all happen sooner than the roadmap indicates. This is our goal. Not to waste time from the people that trusted us, our investors.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 05:50:04 PM
Merited by rijaljun (1)

-SNIP-

I think what rijaljun is trying to tell you is that you could've done this project without getting involved in blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies. You've said so yourself, you guys have already been doing this for two decades now. Why not just get funded privately? Approach some companies or even the government. You could even list this on Kickstarter if needed. You see, by getting into crypto-world, you are also risking the entire project just for the sake of getting a little more funding. Think about it, what if there weren't enough investors for your upcoming sale? As rijaljun said, crypto investments nowadays is pretty low, so the chances that this would happen is high. So, what would your team do then? Return the investments or still try to run the project even with just a little funding? If your project fail, now that you're tied up to cryptocurrencies, you're forever branded as a scam. You wouldn't want that to happen.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 02:40:06 PM

the current project is only a project that works when the pre-sale goes well and after that when entering the price is very disappointing so if you invest we have to think very carefully especially with a fairly expensive price like this project, but whatever it is I hope your project is successful
All can be realized from team performance, if they are able to do it, of course they will be able to achieve it, if you like the Elxis Energy project or if you want this project to be successful, at least you can do it by providing support, not only done in by the way, that's zero

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
KrisNinakos

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 07:29:37 PM

Hello there i want to inform everyone that we got all our certified papers about our project from E.E.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EirJ0AdWsAAyTEH.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EirJz0pWAAIwDta.jpg
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: