Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Initial Model Offering(IMO) replace Initial Exchange Offering(IEO)?  (Read 1244 times)
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:25:17 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 01:01:49 AM by capableuwa1

Hello Everyone, today i will be dropping some hints with regards to the New Model in the Crypto Space and i think this have the possibilities as well as the capabilities of replacing the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). Remember in the early days we have to queue up, set our alarm in other to participate in the Initial Coin Offering (ICO). But since 2019, there have been a shift in hands whereby IEO becoming the other of the day by replacing ICO's.

I came across Initial Model Offering (IMO) and i think this too have the possibility of taking over from IEO come 2020. This might definitely be the new revolution because of the way it is being design... Now this takes us to "What is IMO"?
https://i.imgur.com/UT1QI9k.jpg[/img]]

IMO is the revamped "IEO" that continues to be privately funded as the project progresses, which varies from 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or even longer as the project continues to developed. In this way, exchanges and investors can continue to withdraw as the project progresses.
Phased batch investment greatly reduces the investment risk of investors. At the same time, the project party is encouraged and supervised, so that the project can develop healthily and ultimately return investors.
Therefore, each project needs to be excellent enough, and the IMO Eco-Platform will strictly control and take certain guarantee measures.

The beauty about IMO, Unlike IEO that occurs in the wallet itself. Rather, the IMO Ecology consists of two(2) parts; the IMO wallet and the IMO exchange.
The IMO Wallet: This can be used for digital asset storage and IMO Private equity investment. That is the presale occurs in the IMO wallet App.
The IMO Exchange: This is a trading platform where you can exchange/trade your digital assets. All tokens/coins being sold in the IMO Wallet App are automatically listed in the IMO Exchange.

About The IMO Ecology
Each blockchain project needs to go through the links as fundraising - development –market. The whole process takes 1-2 years to complete while it is too long for investors. In order to solve this problem, IMO ecological model have emerged. To put it simply, IMO is a high-quality private placement platform which enables projects to obtain investment periodically through continuous limited private placement, and the project will continue to be privately funded with development progresses and stage results. Generally, private placement activities last for 3 months, 6 months, 1 year or even longer. IMO adopts various advanced mathematical models to control the private placement and market of the project at different stages. During the private placement period, the exchange and investors observe the development of the project and decide whether to invest or exit as the project progresses. Periodically batch investments greatly reduce the risks of investors. In the meantime, it also gives encouragement and benign supervision to the project side so that it can develop healthily and eventually give investors returns. Hence IMO ecological platform will strictly select and check to make sure the quality of each project be excellent, and take certain measures to ensure the interests of investors.

More details about IMO can be found here: https://www.imoex.top/

]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:50:18 PM

Hello Everyone, today i will be dropping some hints with regards to the New Model in the Crypto Space and i think this have the possibilities as well as the capabilities of replacing the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO). Remember in the early days we have to queue up, set our alarm in other to participate in the Initial Coin Offering (ICO). But since 2019, there have been a shift in hands whereby IEO becoming the other of the day by replacing ICO's.

I came across Initial Model Offering (IMO) and i think this too have the possibility of taking over from IEO come 2020. This might definitely be the new revolution because of the way it is being design... Now this takes us to "What is IMO"Huh

IMO is the revamped "IEO" that continues to be privately funded as the project progresses, which varies from 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, or even longer as the project continues to developed. In this way, exchanges and investors can continue to withdraw as the project progresses.
Phased batch investment greatly reduces the investment risk of investors. At the same time, the project party is encouraged and supervised, so that the project can develop healthily and ultimately return investors.
Therefore, each project needs to be excellent enough, and the IMO Eco-Platform will strictly control and take certain guarantee measures.

The beauty about IMO, Unlike IEO that occurs in the wallet itself. Rather, the IMO Ecology consists of two(2) parts; the IMO wallet and the IMO exchange.
The IMO Wallet: This can be used for digital asset storage and IMO Private equity investment. That is the presale occurs in the IMO wallet App.
The IMO Exchange: This is a trading platform where you can exchange/trade your digital assets. All tokens/coins being sold in the IMO Wallet App are automatically listed in the IMO Exchange.

I'm always open to new ideas, hence I've gone through this IMO write up twice, trying to figure out the advantages it has over IEO but yet it's hard to actually spot them. Can you please elaborate in simple terms why you think this IMO have an edge over IEO? what drawbacks posed by IEO is curbed by IMO. 
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:55:55 PM

I came across Initial Model Offering (IMO) and i think this too have the possibility of taking over from IEO come 2020. This might definitely be the new revolution because of the way it is being design... Now this takes us to "What is IMO"Huh

I'm always open to new ideas, hence I've gone through this IMO write up twice, trying to figure out the advantages it has over IEO but yet it's hard to actually spot them. Can you please elaborate in simple terms why you think this IMO have an edge over IEO? what drawbacks posed by IEO is curbed by IMO. 
I will quickly drop this here, Rather than ending funding in a single shot like IEO, IMO conducts small tokens sales multiple times. For example, a token sales can be divided into 100 times or more. A sale of 100 times inevitably means that sale lasts that long. Over time, the project can raise more funds than IEO.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:15:38 PM

This is another new idea which can be the replacement of IEO whenever the time has come and nobody invests there anymore.
Same as the ICO when most investors are no longer trusting the scheme that's why when an IEO came out, everyone rushed to invest on it and took profit. I'll read more about this idea.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:51:55 PM

it's my first time hearing IMO, can you share what is the first project that using IMO?
i think IEO still the best from all the token offering right now, because the coins get listed to exchange immediately after the IEO ended.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:12:49 PM

It is just a prolonged IEO if I am not mistaking right? So basically the same as it was done by ICOs, when sales were splitted into several rounds. But should it have another name or is it just a multiple round IEO.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 04:55:04 PM

I think this is a good way, but if it isn't done by a large exchange the results will not be maximal. same as IEO, if IEO is not in a big exchange, in the end it will only be one failed project. so if a large exchange routinely launches lunchpad such as binance using this method, maybe projects that partner with it will become projects that are of interest to investors.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:59:55 PM

well ever since the failure of ICOs to scam people by the end of 2017 when the altcoin pumps and the hype died, they have been changing the name and trying to scam people under a different banner. so far we have seen a couple of them including "IEOs" and they all come along, live a very short life before they end up dead like ICOs which they are all the same as!

the problem has never been with the way they raise funds or the name. the problem has always been with lack of innovation and use cases for the thing they create!

when in doubt, compare things with bitcoin. did bitcoin raise funds? no. did bitcoin do any initial blah blah offering? no. what is the most successful currency by far? bitcoin!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:16:39 PM
Merited by tk808 (1)

I came across Initial Model Offering (IMO) and i think this too have the possibility of taking over from IEO come 2020. This might definitely be the new revolution because of the way it is being design... Now this takes us to "What is IMO"?

It is not a bad idea and might be worthy of trial. From what I observed, the proposed model has good ideology but it can still be exploited by developers.

There will be a percentage of funding sought by the team from investors in the first quarter or 2 depending on the plan. If projects keeps striving well, they can seek for more funding from investors who are satisfied with progress and will to invest more. But This can still be manipulated by developers inflating the development amount needed. Eg: if hardcap in IEOs for Project Alpha is $2m, in IMO, developer will inflate first quarter funding to 2m or more. Cash out and still exit

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:38:03 PM

ICO, IEO and now IMO! Lmao!!

Private equity market in cryptospace is suffering due to the lack of credibility. We need address that issue first! Otherwise nothing can really save it from dying! This IMO is just an altered form of SIP from an investor's point of view, but with some little tweaks and heavy jargons!

Not all aspects of decentralization is great! To bring back credibility in to ICO market, we really need a centralized authority which will verify, regulate and protect consumer interest in this market! Otherwise, even the top MBA brains will fail to attract investors in this market within a year or two!

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:41:59 PM

wow, after the hype on IEO decreasing, now another crowdfunding methode show up called IMO
i hope this will bring a funding optionis on crypto project safer, better and faster

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:59:56 PM

IEOs are used by scammers also. Scammers always find a way to fool gullible investors. That's baby we need another way to secure our investment. So what's the current project that using this new way of crowdfunding.  Looking at the site, it's on Chinese version for now. I can't understand everything it says. Hope they provide English version.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 11:20:38 PM

hmm this sounds interesting, but i cant help but feel like its just a new hype term...
this is like a DAO, no? a smart contract of some sort with funds that release as teams meet milestones
otherwise this is just an IEO isnt it? should have some kind of comparison infographic or something : /

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:34:23 AM

it's my first time hearing IMO, can you share what is the first project that using IMO?
i think IEO still the best from all the token offering right now, because the coins get listed to exchange immediately after the IEO ended.
Well I thought IEO was or is still the best out there till I came across IMO... IEO is good though but there is need to explore new options like what IMO is giving out to those participating in the platform presale as it is usually called...
I have seen Projects like Health Care Ecosystem Platform (HCE), SkyHash (XRG), World Business Token (BTE), Multi-Decentralized Domain Name system (MDNS), Initial Model Offering (IMO) and host of many others currently on in the platform...
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:49:30 AM

It's a good option. It solves some of the problems like early dumping of coin and the team taking all the money and going scam. Going scam is an intention and may not be easily avoided but when there is low supply, the price does not decreases sharply. One of the shortcome could be if not studied and placed according to the need, the team may face cash deficient as a fixed amount of money is only released. This could even be solved with the governance of coin, investors should be able to vote in order to release next batch of coins to the team or not.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kotone

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:55:39 AM

Sounds good actually but this isn't try and tested yet. I dont see much difference of this on IEO since wallet is consist also of crypto asset that might be directed into portfolio but the good thing here is that it was set up via wallet. If this can handle by big multi wallet firm then it can be good method for crowdfunding as well. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Landak

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:11:42 AM

the concept of a good idea, but whether this will bring change and hype people will choose IMO or people will still like IEO? same as before when still using the ICO system, and suddenly there was a new breakthrough namely STO but the demand was not much, the hype was only temporary and in the end people preferred to return to ICO. After that, a new concept emerged, IEO, which is currently the most commonly used.
however I support your idea, because it's something new and unique, which can improve the type of investment the old model (now).

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:40:06 AM

I think it makes no difference, IEO or IMO as a whole look the same to me. provide gradual funding based on project development ?, maybe that's a good idea. but have you ever thought, it could be that the development team lied about all the developments so far ?. when investors believe, they will get more money and it will get worse. maybe for some people this will provide supervision, and can reduce the risk of a scam project. but for me such a thing is impossible, what kind of supervision would they do? if what you mean is to watch the project work without checking, that's not supervision.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:17:02 AM

It's a good option. It solves some of the problems like early dumping of coin and the team taking all the money and going scam. Going scam is an intention and may not be easily avoided but when there is low supply, the price does not decreases sharply. One of the shortcome could be if not studied and placed according to the need, the team may face cash deficient as a fixed amount of money is only released. This could even be solved with the governance of coin, investors should be able to vote in order to release next batch of coins to the team or not.

That sounds like a cool idea, but wouldn't it be vulnerable to angry investors abusing the system? Even if the launch was successful, the price can drop for multiple reasons that have nothing to do with the team. Team would be interested only manipulating the token price to keep the value up until they got paid. It would need to have a legal advisor oversight and that would cost more money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:03:27 AM

That sounds like a cool idea, but wouldn't it be vulnerable to angry investors abusing the system? Even if the launch was successful, the price can drop for multiple reasons that have nothing to do with the team. Team would be interested only manipulating the token price to keep the value up until they got paid. It would need to have a legal advisor oversight and that would cost more money.
The IMO platform have a way to help curb and also control the price drop from angry investors. It is difficult for price to drop that much because only 10% is released for investors while the remaining 90% is released upon inviting new investors or sharing your referral links for others to buy through it... So therefore 10% unlocked, 90% locked which is subject to gradual release as investors share the referral links to their friends and they tend to get 5% USDT bonus, also get 2% bonus unlock of the token bought through their referrals. So the remaining 90% is unlocked daily, while if you want to unlock more, you will have to invite more through your referral links... This sounds like a game changer because your referral links can actually fetch you more than your initial investments before the complete unlock...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: