Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Initial Model Offering(IMO) replace Initial Exchange Offering(IEO)?  (Read 1244 times)
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 08:33:54 PM

I have had much regarding this project but I really do not have much to say as the intentions are good but as a new Innovation we are looking forth for better move. Meanwhile, all needed is what will really help the growth of crypto market and what will certainly bring investors back so if this innovation will, congrats and kudos but I am a person that appreciate new innovation and I look forward for the best. I do not have much to say till it tastes little bit of time but the use case is cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:52:39 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 01:33:06 AM by capableuwa1

Why does this sound like a pyramid scheme to me? investors will have their funds locked and receive only %10 of their investment and rest of the remaining %80 will be unlock through referring someone Huh how is this different from all this pyramid scheme who force investors to refer someone to earn!
and i heard hunters too will face the same compulsory lock of their reward, is this udso trading anywhere? well i hope those who participate in this campaign will enjoy their %10 Grin

Hello mate, what exactly are you referring to? Do you just jump around and write what makes you happy or what? This thread has been here even before they launched the Bounty campaign. I did not mention anything relating to USD0 here, so why saying or discussing what's not here? If you have been deceived or you got burnt while trying to make some quick bucks, don't pour your hate here mate. It doesn't tell good of you. It simply shows you are an angry Hunter who probably didn't do some research before jumping in to participate in whatever you participated in.

Please read my previous thread, it will help you in your Bounty Hunting Quest

First, am not your mate, i hope that sunk in, and about my post, no i don't just go about writing what makes me happy because clearly writing about the deceit of this project to hunters is not among what makes me happy Roll Eyes,

And if you were that clever enough, you would realize that i did not only talk about usdo but also about the pyramid structure of imo project but since you are so defensive you quickly pick the part that itches you the most,

And do note that i never took part in the bounty and am i glad i didn't, i mean who does that? Lock up participants reward for a year, those who participated made the choice to,  but it doesn't stop anyone from discussing about it,
This is an open platform incase you haven't noticed,

Why do you act as if you are the project owner? You are just a frustrated hunter like the rest of us so don't act any better,
They are paying hunters with an unknown usdo and i ask where it is traded, if you know provide an answer otherwise keep mute,

You should visit their telegram especially the bounty group to see reactions of hunters  Grin most especially because of the lock reward,
Expect more to invade this place or open a thread about this project.

P.s.
IMO or whatever is no different from ieo or ico so don't act like this is some groundbreaking project, infact it is a pyramid scheme that should be avoided.
Glad to see you vent your anger on them just like you claim. Not participating in the Bounty and I wonder what you claim to be doing in their Bounty group.

Only deluded enough to note that those guys made their rules clear for all to see before jumping into their Bitcointalk campaign.

Yes if I knew about USD0 I would have written about it when this thread was first published. But clearly as at the time I did my own research like you failed to do, the so called USD0 wasn't available in their platform. And now this brings me back to your USD0 questions. I read USD0 isn't a trading coin or token but it is used to participate in their Presale tokens. Why are you so lazy to read before writing negative review about them here, I think you're among those hunters spreading Fud in their community even after collecting their reward like most Project failed to pay you all. By the way, those presale tokens are clearly trading in their own Exchange. So looks like a good deal.

Talking about locking rewards? Not true mate, again read before writing what makes you happy, for it won't be good to condemn a new innovations in the Crypto marketplace for your selfish desire, they release 10% for hunters already which hunters sold for a minimum of 2.6% rise for those who participated... This is clearly far better than most Bounties out their that failed to give hunters their deserve reward or in a situation where hunters were paid in dumped tokens. Forget about the hate and appreciate good for once.

The Crypto space is decentralised and if we keep writing negative review about new innovations in the space, the the purpose of a decentralised ecosystem isn't worth it.

PS: I am not in anyway associated with IMO Platform. I decided to publish it here because it is something new and different in the space after reading about it.
Pham_Kinh_Kong

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:07:16 AM

I believe the Original Model Delivery (IMO) will replace the original Exchange Offer (IEO). IEO is stronger than ever, surpassing previous major projects. but it's time for IMO to follow suit and have the opportunity to surpass it at any time.  Shocked
ProteinBar

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:10:59 AM

Projects need to be excellent enough and the IMO ecological platform will strictly control and implement certain security measures. Therefore, we should invest in stages to reduce risks. Must monitor projects and even scammers.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:36:38 AM

Why does this sound like a pyramid scheme to me? investors will have their funds locked and receive only %10 of their investment and rest of the remaining %80 will be unlock through referring someone Huh how is this different from all this pyramid scheme who force investors to refer someone to earn!
and i heard hunters too will face the same compulsory lock of their reward, is this udso trading anywhere? well i hope those who participate in this campaign will enjoy their %10 Grin

Hello mate, what exactly are you referring to? Do you just jump around and write what makes you happy or what? This thread has been here even before they launched the Bounty campaign. I did not mention anything relating to USD0 here, so why saying or discussing what's not here? If you have been deceived or you got burnt while trying to make some quick bucks, don't pour your hate here mate. It doesn't tell good of you. It simply shows you are an angry Hunter who probably didn't do some research before jumping in to participate in whatever you participated in.

Please read my previous thread, it will help you in your Bounty Hunting Quest

First, am not your mate, i hope that sunk in, and about my post, no i don't just go about writing what makes me happy because clearly writing about the deceit of this project to hunters is not among what makes me happy Roll Eyes,

And if you were that clever enough, you would realize that i did not only talk about usdo but also about the pyramid structure of imo project but since you are so defensive you quickly pick the part that itches you the most,

And do note that i never took part in the bounty and am i glad i didn't, i mean who does that? Lock up participants reward for a year, those who participated made the choice to,  but it doesn't stop anyone from discussing about it,
This is an open platform incase you haven't noticed,

Why do you act as if you are the project owner? You are just a frustrated hunter like the rest of us so don't act any better,
They are paying hunters with an unknown usdo and i ask where it is traded, if you know provide an answer otherwise keep mute,

You should visit their telegram especially the bounty group to see reactions of hunters  Grin most especially because of the lock reward,
Expect more to invade this place or open a thread about this project.

P.s.
IMO or whatever is no different from ieo or ico so don't act like this is some groundbreaking project, infact it is a pyramid scheme that should be avoided.
Glad to see you vent your anger on them just like you claim. Not participating in the Bounty and I wonder what you claim to be doing in their Bounty group.

Only deluded enough to note that those guys made their rules clear for all to see before jumping into their Bitcointalk campaign.

Yes if I knew about USD0 I would have written about it when this thread was first published. But clearly as at the time I did my own research like you failed to do, the so called USD0 wasn't available in their platform. And now this brings me back to your USD0 questions. I read USD0 isn't a trading coin or token but it is used to participate in their Presale tokens. Why are you so lazy to read before writing negative review about them here, I think you're among those hunters spreading Fud in their community even after collecting their reward like most Project failed to pay you all. By the way, those presale tokens are clearly trading in their own Exchange. So looks like a good deal.

Talking about locking rewards? Not true mate, again read before writing what makes you happy, for it won't be good to condemn a new innovations in the Crypto marketplace for your selfish desire, they release 10% for hunters already which hunters sold for a minimum of 2.6% rise for those who participated... This is clearly far better than most Bounties out their that failed to give hunters their deserve reward or in a situation where hunters were paid in dumped tokens. Forget about the hate and appreciate good for once.

The Crypto space is decentralised and if we keep writing negative review about new innovations in the space, the the purpose of a decentralised ecosystem isn't worth it.

PS: I am not in anyway associated with IMO Platform. I decided to publish it here because it is something new and different in the space after reading about it.

No actually i did my home work very well and that's why i made mention about the 10% in my first post but since you are so blinded by sentiment you couldn't see that part, (the bold part of the post above.... read brah)...... i join the telegram group because i was curious and believe me when i say am glad i did... i gat to do some research now, don't i? Wink

and about usdo, well even if you did not mention it at the beginning of your thread but somehow it is now part of the project and since it was specifically created to pay hunters i believe it is worth mentioning... or don't you think? after all this is imo Ann thread and all things imo should be discuss here (the bad, the good and the ugly)..... don't take it personal,

and like you said, this is decentralized space and open to any form of discussion and criticism so i don't know why imo should be an exception, between it is not up to you tell anyone what to right.... otherwise you are indirectly trying to influence people's thought about this project, but, am excluded Grin

instead of trying so hard to defend a project you claim you don't have any part of, why don't you make yourself useful in other ways Huh

mind you ieo was something new and lots of thread were created about it, forum members said their views and opinions about ieo, nobody went crazy with sentiment Grin  so same should apply to imo, it is new and i reserve the right to say my opinion, and i don't give a flying F**k if you are okey with it or not, most especially since you are not even part of the brain behind the project.

Believe me, you don't need to tell me about imo, i have already read through the skeleton whitepaper they provided and my opinion still remain same..... process that.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 09:42:26 AM

The IMO idea of keeping value alive is really working and yes it's a fair win for both investors and project owners, but presently all projects using IMO are asian projects maybe things will change if projects from other parts of the world start using the find raising strategy
RussiaUkraineTranslation

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 01:05:15 PM

Sounds like vetted IEOs on trusted exchanges like ecxx and Binance would be safer. If the project in your model doesn't produce good returns early in development, no more IMO investors will come.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 03:58:26 PM

I'm starting to have different view for IMO because very good projects are using the exchange, for example BTE, world business token and XRG Hashnet which are both promising Japanese project, i think IMO platform have a upper chance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: