Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:03:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: App to automatically send bitcoin to a 3rd, 4th,...wallets?  (Read 170 times)
nakatoshi (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:13:08 AM

Hello, everybody!

I am new to this forum (this is my first post), although relativelly informed about the bitcoin, blockchain, altocins and fintech. That's why I apologise if I didn't post this thread in the right part of the forum. If any admin wants to move it to another place, please let me know, so I can check the replies.

My problem to solve is:

I have 4 (or more) bitcoin wallets: w1, w2, w3, w4.
I control w1, which means I have both public and private keys, but I haven't the private keys from w2, w3 and w4.

What I search is an app or a program, script, that when somebody sends bitcoin to my w1 that I control, automatically to be made payments to w2, w3 and w4, and for each to be able to adjust the % sent.

Example:
if I receive 100 bitcoin to w1, automatically to be sent the payments to:
- 15% to w2; This can represent for example the AVT (added value tax)
- 19% to w3 (which can represent another tax or a commission that I owe to 1 person for that transaction);
- 25.89% to w4.

Of course, I want to be able to add as many wallets that I own, and for each to automatically send payments to as many public addresses that I don't control, and to each to be able to adjust the commission that I want the automatic payments to be sent.

Is there any solution like this on the market?
If not, can this be programed? If yes, where can I find the professionals who can do it and how much would it cost aproximatelly?

I also leave my email stud6analyt@gmail.com in case somebody want to contact me directly.

Thank you all very much for reading me and helping me with any suggestion about this!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turndealer

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:43:27 AM

Hello, everybody!

I am new to this forum (this is my first post), although relativelly informed about the bitcoin, blockchain, altocins and fintech. That's why I apologise if I didn't post this thread in the right part of the forum. If any admin wants to move it to another place, please let me know, so I can check the replies.

My problem to solve is:

I have 4 (or more) bitcoin wallets: w1, w2, w3, w4.
I control w1, which means I have both public and private keys, but I haven't the private keys from w2, w3 and w4.

What I search is an app or a program, script, that when somebody sends bitcoin to my w1 that I control, automatically to be made payments to w2, w3 and w4, and for each to be able to adjust the % sent.

Example:
if I receive 100 bitcoin to w1, automatically to be sent the payments to:
- 15% to w2; This can represent for example the AVT (added value tax)
- 19% to w3 (which can represent another tax or a commission that I owe to 1 person for that transaction);
- 25.89% to w4.

Of course, I want to be able to add as many wallets that I own, and for each to automatically send payments to as many public addresses that I don't control, and to each to be able to adjust the commission that I want the automatic payments to be sent.

Is there any solution like this on the market?
If not, can this be programed? If yes, where can I find the professionals who can do it and how much would it cost aproximatelly?

I also leave my email stud6analyt@gmail.com in case somebody want to contact me directly.

Thank you all very much for reading me and helping me with any suggestion about this!
Hi !

Lets breakdown the whole project

1. Identify The Deposit

There are 2 popular ways
A. Bitcoin Node [if any then use notify, Not required though]
B. Public API like Blockexplorer to see deposit to W1. [Recommended in your case]

2.On Detecting Deposit to W1 , Sign Transaction and Make multiple Withdrawal to W2, W3, W4 and So on.

This can be done in various programming languages , You may need a small cloud [usually charges $10 /month and free public api key from Blockchain.com]

You can do it by your self or Hire Other Developer Or Me [turndealer at gmail]

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:41:12 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Some altcoin wallets have something called MultiSend, you may want to look into that. They allow you to send rewards (either from staking or from masternode rewards) to several other addresses.

It's possible to program this so it runs on your local machine in addition to your bitcoin wallet (perhaps bitcoin core), and it can just wait for a transaction or a block confirmation before forwarding your coins from w1 to w2 to w4.

I would not recommend to run this on a third party machine such as a VPS as that would require you to upload the private keys to that hosting service.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: