Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or Marketing/Promotion  (Read 484 times)
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:43:56 PM

if you want to dive into the world of trading then you have to be prepared to lose, because trading there is a risk that is altcoin / coins that we buy dumps, but now there are many on the website to learn trading and it's free, or you can also go to someone in your country to learn from it but we must look for teachers who are experienced too. but I suggest you can search the website about trading and if you have difficulty you can discuss in the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 01:45:07 PM

I think you can take both of them, if you have enough capital and have lots of partners / relationships to promote the project. But it must also require sufficient expertise and experience, be able to bring interesting projects so that investors are interested in investing and can convince investors
Jellachrist (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:40:39 PM

If you already have capital, I think you should just choose to trade, because it is clear that you can produce if you really know how to trade. But if you can't read the market and don't have capital, you can follow the bounty or airdrop and choose which is good and can pay by analyzing it first. At the beginning I jumped into the crypto world to become a bounty hunter and from the bounty I got capital to trade until now.

Great, I have startup capital but not much I think I need to start something the questions and opinion so far can really do me good in the industry thanks all for taking out time for answering my many questions.
Jellachrist (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:47:57 PM

Trading is more profitable then become a promoter. One thing that you should know, to gain money in any way you will face a risky thing, you won't ever be avoid it. At least you have to know the strategy in order to you will be comfortable to decide anything when you trade. The capital thing you can spend a little money first.

Being a promoter you can do simultaneously because it doesn't need a long time to make a thread/review/comment or everything related to it. But you just need a broad knowledge, don't you forget there are a lot of project who end up in scam so as you need to know it and you have to make an analyst when you choose a project.

I know fully well life is all about risk but its better to learn something's from other persons experience with the respond here I can say that I can go for both Marketing/Promotion and Trading at the same time. I know too much questions is not to good but it has really helped me a lot. I will kicked start as soon as possible.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:48:03 PM

Do not force yourself to trade if you do not have enough knowledge about trading. Trading is not simple as you think and it is better if you know a lot of strategies before you make an investment. It seems that working in marketing department is suits to you and it is better if you will just find a project where you can get profit from promoting it in the market.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:58:43 PM

I prefer join bounty programmes to test my luck, because it is very hard to find a perspective project nowadays. However, I am really bad in trading, so actually, I do not have a real choice, so I just promote most interesting projects.
BRODIN

Activity: 655

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:06:30 PM

so simply if you have the capital and are ready to accept every risk you take in this industry, then do it including the trade that you want to do. but my advice is to use small capital for the prefix. I used to be the same as you always fail and lose money, but I learned a lot in this forum and several other sources about crypto and finally I started to know how to get profits including investing or trading.

BTC ETH TEN
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:32:59 PM

actually, do that two option is good. you take promotion and you can trade with your promotional salary.
now, its difficult to find good ico/ieo. you need to more selective when you want to promote it, not all project give you good profit. but you can hain more profit from trading. and day trading recommended than hold coin for long time.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:00:15 PM

Get try to be a promoter while trading. This is an easy task if you don't have other things to do, if you're passion to be like that, then follow your passion and if you fail with that, get back to trading.
But if you can't see it at the moment that you can't make it as your bread and butter, just simply support it with another activity. Time management is the key for this if you are confused what to do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:01:53 PM

I must say a very big thank you to all forum members because I have learnt a lot from their different opinions however, am still not stable on the part I should actually stick to Trading I ask about most of the responds are discouraging about losing funds high risk and all the rest in Marketing aspect I find out that most of the IEO/ICO turned scam in most cases. The question is I really picked interest in Trading but my intention was to work as marketer/Promoter and get paid in the crypto industry but based on different opinions and some research I can't really tell which of the above will be suitable. I really need opinions here thanks.

Trading carries risk and you can lose alot especially if you are not discipline to be a trader, as for marketing you have nothing to lose except the time and skills that you invested into the project promoting and marketing it. I will advice you to combine the two if you have the time, because not many ICO/IEO are coming out to raise fund now unlike the 2017 period

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:55:40 PM

I must say a very big thank you to all forum members because I have learnt a lot from their different opinions however, am still not stable on the part I should actually stick to Trading I ask about most of the responds are discouraging about losing funds high risk and all the rest in Marketing aspect I find out that most of the IEO/ICO turned scam in most cases. The question is I really picked interest in Trading but my intention was to work as marketer/Promoter and get paid in the crypto industry but based on different opinions and some research I can't really tell which of the above will be suitable. I really need opinions here thanks.
I do not think you have to choose either. If you do not think it is gonna be hard for you, you should choose both. Consider trade as your main business and promotion as an additional. Because, if you have enough experience, you can not get more money than trade provide. And the promotion is to avoid wasting time without thinking about the money you will earn.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:07:14 PM

I think become marketing or promotor is best choice for your condition at the moment. You need more knowledge im crypto. Trading is hard working, its not about buy or sell, it will take your money too.
Earn more money with your job first, while you can learn about trading with using small balances only, like $50 to understand how market work.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 11:25:10 PM

Looks like you are still undecided. Let's start calmly and don't be in a hurry. First, you must determine your passion, understand your abilities, thus making it easier for you to learn deeper and develop abilities. Most ICOs and IEOs have been misused by fraudsters, but if you choose a trusted project and exchange, with a good trade record such as Binance, Okex, Kucoin, Huobi, it increases your chances of making a profit, besides that a reliable exchange will not be arbitrary accept cooperation for IEO to protect their good name.
Trading will also be very profitable if you are able to analyze the market to the maximum. An analysis is needed to determine the right buy and sell position so that you can take profit. The key is learning and experience.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:33:42 PM

Master the art of trading, trading is far more better than investment or marketing any product. Part of your trading funds can be invested at some point when you have made profits. Marketing gives no guarantee of profit in returns as well as promotion trading gives you chance to decide what trade to take and what not to.
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:47:49 PM

Getting paid from promoting and marketing projects to me is the best way to earn crypto. That way you can only lose the time you put into it and not your money in the case of investment gone bad, although they say time is money but I'd rather not get the full value of my time than lose and already made money.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:54:25 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 12:09:31 AM by flagpara

If you haven't money to trade or equal money to trade you shouldn't do it. Because only trading and investing can't be a main source of your income. You can work as a freelancer then you can participate in top IEO or start mining Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:26:54 AM

I think we can do both marketing and trading. Trading should not require a long time because if we already understand market movements, sometimes it only takes less than 1 hour to take strategy. So in my opinion, you can do marketing and trading simultaneously, but we must realize that trading is also a high risk

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:47:49 AM

I am a regular just a hunter and promote another person's project which is really good. Maybe you didn't choose the project as it should, therefore, you were hit by a scam at all times.
The funds I get from them I use to trade to take a second time in order to get maximum profit. But the losses will surely come anytime and we should be prepared it is the risk of trading and not being paid is the risk of being a promoter.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:58:01 AM

The first thing to think about is what potential you have right now. If you are an expert in marketing / as a promoter then do it. Don't feel like jumping into trading if you don't understand trading, it will only hold you back. Being a promoter and marketing bounty program will make you learn new things and can earn money from the bounty campaign.
SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:28:14 AM

maybe you can be an ICO or IEO promotion, and you can also become a trader, but in that case you have to learn a lot where ICO and IEO are a lot of scammers, and you should choose a promotion that is not scammers, if for traders maybe you can start from IEO

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: