Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [EXCHANGE] Nominex.io [Zero Risk, Play Demo, Get 📈 1000 USDT daily]  (Read 1805 times)
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:51:34 AM

Do you have Android app or iOS app sir ?
If your exchanger have app for mobile device please paste link URL in here , because I and some people are used to trading using a mobile application.

Greetings! Right now we do not have an Android or IOS app, but we're working on it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:08:03 PM

If your exchanger have app for mobile device please paste link URL in here , because I and some people are used to trading using a mobile application.

Greetings! Right now we do not have an Android or IOS app, but we're working on it
If already available for download please update information sir , I Will try it .
User interface nominex its friendly for using and familiar for new trader ( newbie )

spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 11:19:16 AM

If already available for download please update information sir , I Will try it .
User interface nominex its friendly for using and familiar for new trader ( newbie )

Thank you! We were aiming for usability, especially for newcomers:) We will update everyone as soon as we finish the development.
Firered

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

cryptoinvest

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:47:54 PM

Thank you for your feedback! I've forwarded your message to our upper management and they will definitely take it into the consideration Wink

great, i hope that we can see the feature soon in the exchange.
But do you plan to hold a trading contest in your exchange?
because your exchange is relatively new so holding a trading contest will attract more trader to use your website
How does it work and what's the point of that? I mean, attracting new users for the exchange, but what's the point for users? Is it possible to win or like get something through it without huge investments?
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 04:13:11 PM

Thank you for your feedback! I've forwarded your message to our upper management and they will definitely take it into the consideration Wink

great, i hope that we can see the feature soon in the exchange.
But do you plan to hold a trading contest in your exchange?
because your exchange is relatively new so holding a trading contest will attract more trader to use your website
How does it work and what's the point of that? I mean, attracting new users for the exchange, but what's the point for users? Is it possible to win or like get something through it without huge investments?

We're still considering it, but we already have a launch challenge! It's not up yet, but you'll be able to get and win a lot of NMX tokens, which are used for exchange fees (50% discount) and are tradable
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 05:20:43 PM

what's the point? the user can win the rewards from the contest but it still needed investment but not huge.
from the example that i send Spacelab i saw someone join the contest with 500$ and iPhone 11 Pro for placing first in the contest

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 02:31:29 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 03:49:24 PM by spacelab

I'm not sure about the binary tree can you explain please?
Can I manage the tree by myself? I mean is it possible to choose where my referals are going?

Our referral program is finaly live! Check it out and start building your binary tree right now!
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 03:48:55 PM

Can I manage the tree by myself? I mean is it possible to choose where my referals are going?

Our referral program is finaly life! Check it out and start building your binary tree right now!

I think you mean, live. Just a little typo there.  Grin

Binary system. If I recall correctly, this type of affiliate structure is somewhat kinda like MLM, right?
Isn't this the type of marketing strategy that is also branded as a pyramid scheme?
BTW why is there a "Limited" tag on Trading fees cashback? Does that mean, it'll only be available a few months after the exchange officially started?
Also, I'm not sure if somebody has already asked this but, is passing the KYC mandatory on this exchange?
Sorry for the multiple questions, just wanted to clear things out. I'd be glad if you could answer these appropriately. Thanks.  Cheesy

spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 05:38:53 PM

Our referral program is finaly life! Check it out and start building your binary tree right now!

I think you mean, live. Just a little typo there.  Grin

Binary system. If I recall correctly, this type of affiliate structure is somewhat kinda like MLM, right?
Isn't this the type of marketing strategy that is also branded as a pyramid scheme?
BTW why is there a "Limited" tag on Trading fees cashback? Does that mean, it'll only be available a few months after the exchange officially started?
Also, I'm not sure if somebody has already asked this but, is passing the KYC mandatory on this exchange?
Sorry for the multiple questions, just wanted to clear things out. I'd be glad if you could answer these appropriately. Thanks.  Cheesy

Fixed it, thank you!
It may sound like mlm but it is not even close to that. Only the binary sistem is similar. We're just giving the opportunity to benefit from unlimited levels, building your own busines, while still getting profit users (that's why we have a couple of limits, for example, you can get more than 50,000 USDT per week from leadership bonus). There's nothing coming out of nothing, like it happens in pyramid schemes.
"Limited" tag on Trading fees cashback is there because it will be limited to few months after it's start as a part of our token distribution model. You get 100% fee cashback in tokens, sure it's a limited offer  Grin
KYC is not mandatory on Nominex, however, there're withdrawal limits that apply before you pass KYC (100 USDT per moth, 1000 USDT per year).
We're always here (or in our telegram chat, or in live chat on our website) to answer any questions about Nominex, so feel free to ask!
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:03:22 AM

Have you already started your referral program? Do i need someones ref link to start participating?
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 12:42:33 PM

Have you already started your referral program? Do i need someones ref link to start participating?

Yes, our affiliate program is up and running! You do not need a referral link in order to participate. Right now, if you register on Nominex exchange, you'll find yourself in the global tree. That means that the earlier you hop in, the more people will be standing under you/ That means, that one of your teams is already on 10k+ level and you need to just build the other one
Firered

cryptoinvest

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 04:12:54 PM

Yes, our affiliate program is up and running! You do not need a referral link in order to participate. Right now, if you register on Nominex exchange, you'll find yourself in the global tree. That means that the earlier you hop in, the more people will be standing under you/ That means, that one of your teams is already on 10k+ level and you need to just build the other one

If they are standing under me, why only one team?
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 11:45:03 AM

If they are standing under me, why only one team?

The spillover effect from the people registering on Nominex, works like that: New users are placed in your outer "leg" or "team" and there's an option where you can choose whether you want your referrals to go into your left or right team. So the global tree system basically builds one of your teams for you and by "building" I mean placing people on 10,000+ levels below you, still allowing you to benefit from them. Unlimited levels are no joke!
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 06:20:09 PM

This is a exchange and a pyramid, LoL  Grin In such a competitive area, an exchange needs more than just a referral program.  Huh I would like to see something innovative, like a trading pairs with commodity tokens. The trading terminal is of course wooden. Where did you get this junk?
pantel

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 06:39:57 PM

This is a exchange and a pyramid, LoL  Grin In such a competitive area, an exchange needs more than just a referral program.  Huh I would like to see something innovative, like a trading pairs with commodity tokens. The trading terminal is of course wooden. Where did you get this junk?
come on bro! the exchange with binary elements already has an innovative product. I don't think anyone has ever done this before.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 10:49:59 AM

come on bro! the exchange with binary elements already has an innovative product. I don't think anyone has ever done this before.
Usually, new technologies and unusual solutions to old problems attract users ' attention. The project is interesting, but do not lose your head. Grin Grin
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:19:03 PM

I don't see anything special about the exchange yet.Tell me what marketing plans will be implemented in the near future.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
sawanew
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 08:47:50 AM

I don't see anything special about the exchange yet.Tell me what marketing plans will be implemented in the near future.
I support the question. what are the competitive advantages of your exchange? how does it differ from hundreds of others?

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 09:23:37 AM

This is a exchange and a pyramid, LoL  Grin In such a competitive area, an exchange needs more than just a referral program.  Huh I would like to see something innovative, like a trading pairs with commodity tokens. The trading terminal is of course wooden. Where did you get this junk?

It's not a pyramid, we offer a real service and all of the referral payouts are taken directly from our income.
We do offer a lot more than a referral program, the thread is not updated yet.
What didn't you like about the terminal? It's been developed for a long time in order to be super effective and easy to use
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:15:28 PM

This is an exchange and a pyramid, LoL  Grin In such a competitive area, an exchange needs more than just a referral program.  Huh I would like to see something innovative, like a trading pairs with commodity tokens. The trading terminal is of course wooden. Where did you get this junk?

It's not a pyramid, we offer a real service and all of the referral payouts are taken directly from our income.
We do offer a lot more than a referral program, the thread is not updated yet.
What didn't you like about the terminal? It's been developed for a long time in order to be super effective and easy to use
I joked about the pyramid  Wink You have a standard trading terminal, I saw him on many beginner exchanges. I still don’t know very well about your project so that I can move on to constructive criticism. But I definitely like your design  Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: