Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hasty "Burial At Sea" & Other Baghdadi Raid Details Eerily Parallel To Bin Laden  (Read 245 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:55:37 PM

Thing is none of us can really confirm if this is true or not. Until they release video evidence, I ain't taking this seriously. For all we know he could still be hiding somewhere.

Terrorism is a good business. But this stupid president instead of finding new fields to engage is trying to withdraw US troops from every parts of the world which would have a negative effect on the multi billion dollars economy. But don't you worry, US would soon find a new president a couple of other terrorists.

LOL. I actually found it funny that they are criticizing him for withdrawing troops. I thought these people wanted "peace".

as long as there is no pilgramage site, no re-incarnation propaganda and no actual resurection stuff.. then the terrorist leader aint leading no more..
just let the nutjob followers cry and move around unguided rather then crate a focal point/temple.

Personally I'd prefer this to be the method of disposal for these sort of people. Make sure that it was identified by relatives, take DNA sample, and then feed them to the fishes. They don't deserve a dignified burial.

We had terrorists attack a city in my country. When the news mentioned (and showed) that because of the fighting their bodies can't be buried by relatives and are being eaten by dogs on the streets, I guffawed.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:30:14 AM

Thing is none of us can really confirm if this is true or not. Until they release video evidence, I ain't taking this seriously. For all we know he could still be hiding somewhere.

Terrorism is a good business. But this stupid president instead of finding new fields to engage is trying to withdraw US troops from every parts of the world which would have a negative effect on the multi billion dollars economy. But don't you worry, US would soon find a new president a couple of other terrorists.

LOL. I actually found it funny that they are criticizing him for withdrawing troops. I thought these people wanted "peace".

1. if h was still in hiding and free he would still be organising attacks and making videos. so th US definetly got him to even attempt to say he no longer is leading the nutcase radicals. .. whether he is dead or whether he is in some us controlled prison is unsure. obviously if alive an in prison eventually someone could leak it is a risk. so again US military strategy would only make a statement of game over he dead if he was actually dead.
so my opinion is he is dead. or they have the body of the wrong guy that just happen to be wearing underwear with the leaders dna on it.

2.withdrawing troops aint the end of the saga. now the politicians and lawyers come in and battle it out around a table with their weapons being paper and pen. the criticism is whether the troop removal is timed safely enough to allow the politicians and lawyers to do their job now peacefully without fear of death/attack.
this is where usually us troops are swapped with 'private contractors' and security personell

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:02:37 PM

snip

1.so my opinion is he is dead. or they have the body of the wrong guy that just happen to be wearing underwear with the leaders dna on it.

2.withdrawing troops aint the end of the saga. now the politicians and lawyers come in and battle it out around a table with their weapons being paper and pen.

He's likely dead, it's just that most people really don't trust the US government to be truthful that many don't want to believe it. If he really is dead then it's a bonus if fans outside Iraq/Syria still believe he's alive. If they think they are losing then they might conduct more "lone wolf" attacks.

As for what's really happening in Syria with the US and Turkey, so many theories that it's hard to keep up with. Personally I think there's been a deal between the last two and that the US would allow Turkey to grab territories to a certain extent.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: