Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📱​​ [ANN] [EASY] EZDAPPS - Decentralized Applications Accelerator - 📱​​  (Read 607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lucky80 (OP)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 06:24:32 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucky80 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 06:25:11 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 07:08:52 PM by lucky80

Ezdapps Acceleration Network

Ezdapps (EasyDApps) - is an entire ecosystem for dApp startups, bundle of development framework, underlying public network and acceleration program, connected to existing blockchain acceleration infrastructure globally. Ezdapps allows fast prototyping, low code development of unlimited dApps for any OS. The platform grew out of the Apla Blockchain project, which has been under development for three years. In other words, ezdapps is a practical application of what has been developed all this time.

Over the years, the Apla Blockchain has managed to collaborate with giants such as Huawei, Hewlett Packard, Gazprom Neft, government agencies in Dubai, India and other lesser-known structures. Now is the time for mass adoption globally.

Apla is a tech company since 2017 that uses blockchain technology to help organizations work faster, safer and with greater impact. Apla blockchain is a secure, -and compliant blockchain infrastructure that could be quickly deployed over the top of different cloud providers for a fast-growing global collaborative economy segment. Apla offers a growing number of sidechain-based dApps to automate various business activities with pure immutability on-chain support over existing public networks. Businesses will benefit from reducing operational costs and go-to-market time with fast automation of business processes. Apla HQ’s based in Luxembourg in LHOFT Fintech Accelerator and managed by EGAAS S.A. Apla is nominated as the best blockchain solution provider of 2018 in Dubai, UAE. Apla’s Xreg.lu corporate governance DApp wins several grants from Docler Foundation and others. Apla partners with software and hardware vendors (HP, Huawei, Gazprom Neft), governments (UAE, India, Luxembourg) to create PoC’s and pilot projects on the base of Apla Blockchain.

Ezdapps ecosystem will be gradually decentralized in Q4 of 2019 after the main net soft launch, and eventually, become a secure public blockchain platform for everyone. Currently, it allows developing high-quality enterprise dApps in the side-chains (Blockchain as a Service) environment.

5 killer-features of ezdapps:

1️⃣ Application development uses regular web technologies (dialects of Python, JavaScript, etc.), there is no binding to Solidity-like proprietary programming languages;

2️⃣ Applications run in the common user-centric environment: mobile, web browser or desktop. No special requirements to install Metamask, Tronlink or any other special browser extensions/applications. Applications will be available in global marketplaces (AppStore, Google Play, Azure Marketplace, etc. depending on application concept) and will compete for users with centralized services.

3️⃣ There is no single point of failure, there is no single server. DApp network backend will be decentralized worldwide and deployed on top of the global cloud infrastructure across Microsoft Azure, Huawei Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, AWS, Google Cloud, which is designed to provide uninterrupted operation, protection against attacks, scalable serverless computing and universal storage for decentralized application data. The roadmap for the development of ezdapps public network for 2019-2020 includes the use of graphs, semantic data storage models, optimization of transaction routing, clustering, implementation of segmented BFT consensus and a general increase of public network transaction bandwidth, taking into account the work of dApps in 5G networks.

4️⃣ A special acceleration program in Asia and Europe, an incentive algorithm for dApp startups and mentoring support from large business partners will help attract developers and investors to the new ecosystem;

5️⃣ The end-user does not need cryptocurrency to interact with dApps.

Token. EASY (ezdapps acceleration network utility token) currently released on the Ethereum platform to provide liquidity and compatibility with the crypto assets market and fully compatible with the native network token through a decentralized bridge. The EASY token is intended for staking, participation in consensus, voting, payment for network resources.

Private Sale. During the private round, EASY tokens can be bought at 44% cheaper than at the public round. The minimum amount to take part in a private round is $8,000. Bonusing period: private round bonuses are available to participants for 5 months on the base of 20% return each month, on the terms of holding EASY tokens in wallets for the entire duration. OTC based buyback will be available after 3 months. The private round is open until the 15th of November. Private Round Target - acquiring liquidity for listing at Binance Exchange. Please contact admins in Apla Telegram channel or Michael Aprossine (Acceleration Program Manager) for participation in private round. 

Tokenomics. RPOSV (Random Proof of Stake Voting) consensus on 101 nodes + staking + rewarding tokens to dApps projects according to it’s metrics and rewarding algorithm. Click here for details.

Community: Token holders: 1000+ participants (Telegram + Huobi Chat App) at the start.
Developers: 4000+ participants in Keybase (planned migration to Discord/Telegram).
Github: Finished Product, 1600+ stars, 100 forks, 4,5K commits.

Accelerator roadmap: 10 native applications + 10 teams up to Q2-3 of 2020. Chosen accelerator for 1st cohort: China,  Greater Bay Blockchain Association/Guandung Blockchain Association.

Listing Roadmap:
1st stage: DEX’s & Local Exchanges - Q4 2019 (3+ exchanges, initial liquidity);
Listed on : 1. Exenium

2nd stage: Kucoin, Gate.io - Q4 2019 (up to 0,5M 24h liquidity);
3rd stage: Binance DEX - Q1 2020 (mandatory requirement for 4th stage);
4th stage: Binance - Q1-2 2020 (average 24h liquidity is about ~2M).

Original Document
lucky80 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 06:25:33 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 10:42:56 PM by lucky80

Coming Up

1. Swap Schedule for APL & GEN holder: TBA
2. Bounty Phase 1. Signature, Social Media & Blog Campaign (10 Days): TBA

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:44:36 AM

Coming Up

1. Swap Schedule for APL & GEN holder: TBA
2. Bounty Phase 1. Signature & Social Media Campaign (10 Days): TBA
I didn't see what the swap rate would be for APL -> EASY
There were such figures: 1 EGS = 1 APL = 0,0001 BTC (min)
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:56:20 PM

Hi, there I just want to be sure. Is your website not perfect yet? Because when I visited it, I only saw a brief explanation of this project.
There is no menu and there isn't anything I can explore on your website. I hope you can complete it soon. I look forward to it.
lucky80 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:47:24 PM

We will determine the swap rate soon. It is APL to EASY. All EGS coins were swapped to APL.

Hi, there I just want to be sure. Is your website not perfect yet? Because when I visited it, I only saw a brief explanation of this project.
There is no menu and there isn't anything I can explore on your website. I hope you can complete it soon. I look forward to it.

Yes it is under construction
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:03:58 PM

We will determine the swap rate soon. It is APL to EASY. All EGS coins were swapped to APL.
Yes, I know that the all EGS swapped to APL. I listed this coin to compare the value. This price, 0,0001 BTC, was the minimum for EGS.
0,0001 BTC = 1 EGS = 1 APL = ? EASY
So, waiting for the answer to solve this equation.
roger_roy

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 07:48:58 AM

Hello Team,

I represent a blockchain marketing firm, and came across Ezdapps a while ago. We feel that an end to end Airdrop Campaign would be really beneficial for your project at the moment. We wish to collaborate with you and provide end to end Airdrop creation and management services. This will boost your social media channels both in terms of numbers and engagement, & eventually, contribute positively to your crowdfunding campaign. Please connect me to a relevant person with whom I can discuss the same.

Thanks. Looking forward.
johnbc

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 08:54:13 PM

Innovation and development is welcome.
I've seen the page and it doesn't have much information, I guess we all want a little more details.

lucky80 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 10:41:52 PM

Hello Team,

I represent a blockchain marketing firm, and came across Ezdapps a while ago. We feel that an end to end Airdrop Campaign would be really beneficial for your project at the moment. We wish to collaborate with you and provide end to end Airdrop creation and management services. This will boost your social media channels both in terms of numbers and engagement, & eventually, contribute positively to your crowdfunding campaign. Please connect me to a relevant person with whom I can discuss the same.

Thanks. Looking forward.

Yes, we are planning an airdrop campaign also. However, our team will manage it.

Innovation and development is welcome.
I've seen the page and it doesn't have much information, I guess we all want a little more details.

Please read on second post please. The website is coming.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:44:00 PM

Like I always say, project teams should put in more efforts while designing an ANN thread. There’re a good number of editing tools on btt. Good project having a nice concept should be made attractive. That’s my 1 cent to the team.
Btw, your project has the merit of one of those blockchain projects that would be useful to startups. Most non blockchain projects. It’s very important that the first time a project makes the decision to use blockchain, they find a project willing to assist them through the whole new blockchain world.
I hope to see the project improve in its website and other related links.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:32:24 AM

long time not follow the progress of this project. good to see this project movement and continue developing for a long time even we need to swap again from old one (egaas > apla > now EASY). My apla still in the wallet, waiting for the swap date.  Smiley
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:37:53 AM

long time not follow the progress of this project. good to see this project movement and continue developing for a long time even we need to swap again from old one (egaas > apla > now EASY). My apla still in the wallet, waiting for the swap date.  Smiley
Do you have full control over your APL coins? Can you move them? If so, tell us what app you are using for this.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:18:45 AM

Do you have full control over your APL coins? Can you move them? If so, tell us what app you are using for this.
i never move or made transaction before. i use mobile app for access to apla wallet. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=egaas.org.egaas2).
I see no major changes from egaas to apla. but i'm not sure yet. waiting explanations from OP for details.
Wanna try? PM me your apla address..  Grin
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:44:38 AM

long time not follow the progress of this project. good to see this project movement and continue developing for a long time even we need to swap again from old one (egaas > apla > now EASY). My apla still in the wallet, waiting for the swap date.  Smiley
i never move or made transaction before. i use mobile app for access to apla wallet. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=egaas.org.egaas2).
I see no major changes from egaas to apla. but i'm not sure yet. waiting explanations from OP for details.
Wanna try? PM me your apla address..  Grin
I am using this computer app but did not pass validation because it was cancelled. So I no have control over my coins.

lucky80 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 08:46:06 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 09:59:12 AM by lucky80

Like I always say, project teams should put in more efforts while designing an ANN thread. There’re a good number of editing tools on btt. Good project having a nice concept should be made attractive. That’s my 1 cent to the team.
Btw, your project has the merit of one of those blockchain projects that would be useful to startups. Most non blockchain projects. It’s very important that the first time a project makes the decision to use blockchain, they find a project willing to assist them through the whole new blockchain world.
I hope to see the project improve in its website and other related links.

Thanks for your support. We will update everything. Our primary focus is to get listed on exchanges, to provide a full liquidity.  
Quote from: FutureBitcoin
link=topic=5197303.msg52955520#msg52955520 date=1572680273

long time not follow the progress of this project. good to see this project movement and continue developing for a long time even we need to swap again from old one (egaas > apla > now EASY). My apla still in the wallet, waiting for the swap date.  Smiley

@futurebitcoin You can use the lite wallet here https://egaas.org
@kacong long time no see. the swap date will be announced. We are preparing the swap platform. Bounty is also prepared. I hope we can launch it next week.

A reminder this is the smart contract for easy https://etherscan.io/token/0x3a31c116a30a20cd1d406f30b873c35e53b689bf?a=0xa68e161de5c07c06445a9e53796c9e8621d3a6a6

We got the first exchange for EASY at Exenium.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 08:03:53 PM

This actually looks really decent, nice OP guys
i think theres definitally going to be a need for alot of ready made blockchain solutions like you guys offer as this industry evolves
Only thing that sux to me is the presale, i dont want to be krill for the whale angels haha
ill buy on exchanges when it finished its sales for 1/2 price hehe

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:52:28 AM

Yes it is under construction

How do I swap my APL coins to EGS? If you have any guidance on this please send it to me.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:34:13 AM

How do I swap my APL coins to EGS? If you have any guidance on this please send it to me.
Coins already swapped automatically. First there were EGS coins and then have become APL, not the opposite! You don't need to do anything, just have access to your seed phrase. Now there will be swap APL coins for EASY token. Soon.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:33:01 PM

Coins already swapped automatically. First there were EGS coins and then have become APL, not the opposite! You don't need to do anything, just have access to your seed phrase. Now there will be swap APL coins for EASY token. Soon.

Okay, I have my recovery phrase saved, but I don't understand, I still don't have my APL recovery phrase... how would I get the EASY coins?

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀