Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading platform with it's own token ?  (Read 540 times)
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:28:03 AM

For now it is indeed the best token exchange from binance ie coin BNB. I am also sure the BNB coin is best compared to other token exchanges. But it doesn't hurt to try the Exchange token in Latoken that is LA.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:24:03 AM

At present there are numerous trading platform with good volume like Binance, Bitfinex, Kraken, KUcoin, Bittrex, etc and these are well know trading platform as well but can I get your help to identify a new trading platform with it's own token which might become a valuable token in the future just like BNB ? I want to experiment by investing into a exchange token when it's value is less as it might give a good amount profit. I am sure those who invested into BNB at it's early stage got my point.
Currently, trend of investing in exchanges is quite popular and new exchanges are often supported by veteran investors. I want to give you a great exchange token emerging in China, MXC. In the future it will not be inferior to Bitmax or Binance.
Some of the causes are that I see many tokens listed there and often x3 or x5 prices. They have a lot of capital and are creating airdrop programs with millions of dollars. so it is definitely a potential exchange.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:00:43 PM

At present there are numerous trading platform with good volume like Binance, Bitfinex, Kraken, KUcoin, Bittrex, etc and these are well know trading platform as well but can I get your help to identify a new trading platform with it's own token which might become a valuable token in the future just like BNB ? I want to experiment by investing into a exchange token when it's value is less as it might give a good amount profit. I am sure those who invested into BNB at it's early stage got my point.
I think now is not the time to invest in Chinese exchanges anymore. The Chinese government has just said that it doesn't support cryptocurrencies because there are more than 39 businesses that are operating irregularly and exchanges that are making a lot of money may be one of them.
Investing in developing exchanges is good, but stay away from China, their country is experiencing too much political and economic upheaval.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:26:40 PM

Presently i think one of the best new trading platform with its own tokenq aside binance, okex huobi and the res should be Bibox. I have watched that exchange closely even when they have little volume till now when they have over $1Bilion volume.  Its a promising exchange with good simple to use user-friendly interface and it has a good 24/7 multilingual customer support that resolves customer complaints fast. Its security system is also robust.  Presently its native coin known as the Bibox token (BIT) is already rank 227 on coinmarketcap ranking with great potential to rank up high in the

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 06:35:24 PM

until now only Binance and Huobi I've ever tried.  besides they have their own Tokens that make fees cheaper, both of these exchanges have a level of customer service response that I think is friendly and fast. Binance and Huobi strongly recommend...  I haven't tried an exchange that has its own token besides the two exchanges I mentioned, but some people say BitMax, Bibox and Kucoin is very good too.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2019, 07:24:50 PM

until now only Binance and Huobi I've ever tried.  besides they have their own Tokens that make fees cheaper, both of these exchanges have a level of customer service response that I think is friendly and fast. Binance and Huobi strongly recommend...  I haven't tried an exchange that has its own token besides the two exchanges I mentioned, but some people say BitMax, Bibox and Kucoin is very good too.

There are newly created exchanges that is becoming legit as well and we saw them doing bounty campaigns here in the forum like the Eterbase Exchagne which is basein Europe, thier token is XBASE. Although price of their native coin is very cheap, the project seem top be doing well, it might not take long that its price could go up.

There is also ViteX which is even listed already in coinmarketcap, I think owned by  a Chinese group as well. They did a bounty campaign where holding the native coins will allow you to earn dividends.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:18:28 PM

Nobody knows the future and we can't predict which exchanges would end up at the top but we can make educated guesses with their present developements and achievements, presently I am closely watching an exchange called Hydax, Justin Sun mentioned it in a tweet when they listed TRX, they got over 70,000 registrations during their first week in existence and they have been releasing one innovation after another, even the tokensales held there sold out within minutes even though it's an we exchange that hasn't listed  on CMC yet, they are still yet to hold an IEO for their token though, so there's no way to purchase it presently and they haven't yet given a date for the sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: