Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain / Crypto Service For Sale - Website + Youtube, Facebook, Twitter  (Read 168 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:09:00 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2019, 02:27:05 AM by Webark

Description:
For sale is a cryptocurrency free guide & introduction website, completely customised from top to bottom built over the passed 2 years with allot of time and effort.

Facebook, Twitter & YouTube pages are also included.

Haven't marketed the website, in the right hands has allot of potential. Would suit someone with access to many people, influencers, Crypto promoters etc or someone keen to enter the field.

Simply a matter of adjusting to your requirements and it is ready to go.

Website created -  Feb 2018
Completely custom from top to bottom. Sure the new owner would be just as proud
Available in different languages
-German
-Chinese

Built using - JavaScript, C++, HTML and more (Ongoing maintenance plus updates can be carried out by myself on a free lance basis or i'll show you how step by step and guide you through the whole process so once where complete the buyer will be more then capable of updating, designing the website on their own without any help essentially teaching you how to build a website such as this. Numerous ways to provide support from video files, calls etc. Either way more then happy to help so rest assured all is in good hands.

Once again a custom design giving it a unique look from what's available. Mobile friendly. Various effect plus more to make user experience more enjoyable.

Please have a look at the website and see for yourself, a picture speaks 1000 words.

Affiliates earn on average $1000-$15,000 each month with potential to earn much more

Website   - www.Cryptonix.co.uk

Facebook - https://business.facebook.com/cryptocoinpoint

Youtube  - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTX_7xWFA28iuxZNfaNKtw

Twitter   - https://twitter.com/cryptonix4

An autopilot news site can also be included for an extra fee with potential to generate allot of revenue on it's own. Similar to cointelegraph with the addition of a video section so your users can also keep track of their favourite YouTube promoters plus more. Video content is the preferred choice for many now days so will also give an edge with other providers

Allot included, After sale support can be provided, work along side if need be on freelance basis. Have my best interest in what I've put together so would like to see it reach it's full potential. Need to raise capital to place towards a new business idea/project.

Thanks

...…...……...……………………...……...………………...……...……………………………………………………...……………………...…………………………...……………...………...…………...….

Price - 3 BTC / $30, 000

Payment methods accepted: Fiat / BTC or Top 5-15 Crypto currencies on coinmarketcap.com
Additional information: Your chance to own your own an affiliate service providing an introduction and guide to blockchain and crypto.
complete from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter accounts
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Webark (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 04:26:07 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2020, 06:00:44 AM by Webark

Depending on price agreed, more then willing to show you how the website can be updated essentially teaching you how to build a website easily. I'll confident the buyer will be able to build their own unique websites once i'm finished showing them how to update, maintain. Also offer my work on a free lance basis at a discount to help update the site along the way if need be otherwise as mentioned happy to walk through the whole process of how the site was put together, perhaps a video tutorial or walk through using 3rd party screen sharing services. We can cross that bridge when we get there.

No coding background required, i'll show you everything required step by step, a complete walk through which would normally cost a few $1000 anyway. All out of good will since my best interest is in seeing the site provide the awareness as well as reach its potential.

Any questions please feel free to let me know below,

Thank You
Webark (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:12:50 AM

Services are still available for sale. Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: