Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's up Guys  (Read 381 times)
april249 (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:58:30 AM

Hello everyone,

I just want to ask you, is bounty still good for now? are you still participate in bounty? or you have something new beside bounty or airdrop?

thank you for everyone who aswer it.
Good day.
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1440

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:33:27 PM

Hi ! In my opinion the bounties are not interesting at the moment. For my part I continue to participate in signature campaigns (as i'm  really often on bitcointalk) but without much conviction in regard to potential earnings Smiley

I was surprised that no one else is answering you, but I think a lot of people will agree with me to confirm that it's not worth wasting time with the bounties right now Smiley
fizik4

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 08:04:45 PM

Yes, company payments are now rare and small. I probably continue to participate because there are good accounts in social networks and it doesn’t take much time. Of course, I also hope that some token will rise in price ...
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:17:24 PM

I heard that some of my friends have been paid from temtum, project this year. So, I think some bounty projects are still quite worth. However, unfortunately there are not so many projects currently. Hopefully this November will emerge some promising bounty projects, such as IEO in a popular market, or the like. keep paying attention, because there will be several projects that are worth supporting, and of course profitable.
Salvini Paolo

Activity: 521

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 03:05:02 PM

Hello all,
I think this is a very delicate moment for the Bounty programs! Companies are increasingly shortening their sleeves. At this time, for bounty hunters there is more energy and time invested than profit. We work on it, you always have problems with spreadsheet updates, sometimes we are unjustly ignored if you go wrong you lose all the work done (for me 'it is a hobby because I am passionate about cryptocurrencies! But I want to have fun). So carefully read the new projects or the ones already listed, the duration, and with the calculator in hand I will choose a few but good ones.

regards
Paolo
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:23:15 PM

Hello everyone,

I just want to ask you, is bounty still good for now? are you still participate in bounty? or you have something new beside bounty or airdrop?

Good day.
No, bounty isn't good anymore right now. I'm just participated in signature campaign which pays with bitcoin. Nothing new, just do signature campaign atm.

If you are really going to try any bounties, you should know the risk (wasting your time mostly) and be ready to not get paid.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 03:56:13 PM

If you came to this forum because some friend/co-worker told you that bounties on this forum are very profitable then you are mistaken. Still you should know this that forum is the oldest forum about bitcoins and thus they get the maximum number of advertisement offers, freelancing offers and job positions for those who have skills for it.

I would recommend you to develop some skills or showcase any you already have. Web designing, avatar/signature designing are few of the top paying ones here. But only go for the bitcoin paying ones, altcoins are shit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 04:35:27 PM

Hello everyone,

Good day.

I'm not into ICO anymore for several months but I have been reading a lot of how bad ICO bounty now check the scam section and you'll see what I mean, you should consider learning how this bounty works and how to spot the right project to promote, we all want a good project to promote but even if the project is that good, it cannot succeed, to get funded maybe because there are few investors investing in ICO now because of their past experience, but at the end of the day, it's your decision to participate or not but do take heed.  

sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:15:02 PM

Bounties and airdrops are nearly dead. I dont have the interest on it but as we can see right now, you will see a bunch of complains on how bad they are today.

The new thing that everyone is doing aside from those is investing into IEO. This is the new trend and this might catch your attention if you will listen to most who tells that they are no longer good.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:12:28 PM

I heard that some of my friends have been paid from temtum, project this year. So, I think some bounty projects are still quite worth. However, unfortunately there are not so many projects currently. Hopefully this November will emerge some promising bounty projects, such as IEO in a popular market, or the like. keep paying attention, because there will be several projects that are worth supporting, and of course profitable.

your friends must be lucky to to get choose and get paid for that bounty  .  the number of those good projects could be limited , thats why they are hard to find add in the outrageous number of bad projects which will make it even more harder to find those hidden gems.  

@op , why dont you try the ieo one's ,?  i think they are more succesful than ico's  . thats what they say but i cant give my own feedback regarding on ieo since i havent try one yet
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:08:08 AM

Hello everyone,

Good day.
Like other said it is now not worth it to join in any bounties its better to offer services here than do bounty participation . If you can accept small payment or no payment at all then do it and join but always remember our warning that there is chances that you will not gonna pay for your effort.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:23:31 AM

Hello everyone,

Good day.
Like other said it is now not worth it to join in any bounties its better to offer services here than do bounty participation . If you can accept small payment or no payment at all then do it and join but always remember our warning that there is chances that you will not gonna pay for your effort.

Maybe we should set aside for looking to get a huge payments for the bounties since I think even the payment is low it's till a payment aslong as the token have value then we can go with it but sadly only few of them can be tradeable for now and if anyone here cannot take to have that since their expectation is so high then maybe it's time for them to leave the bounty option.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:20:04 AM

I just want to ask you, is bounty still good for now? are you still participate in bounty? or you have something new beside bounty or aidrop
Nope, as for now if you're okay with a very small payment, you could join a bounty or two. Also you could join a dozens of bounties at once, one or two of them might worth your time, but I cannot guarantee the payment will be good just like how it used to be.

Beware of airdrops tho, tons of them required kyc, you cannot just give them your personal information for a penny.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 02:48:53 PM

I just want to ask you, is bounty still good for now? are you still participate in bounty? or you have something new beside bounty or aidrop
Nope, as for now if you're okay with a very small payment, you could join a bounty or two. Also you could join a dozens of bounties at once, one or two of them might worth your time, but I cannot guarantee the payment will be good just like how it used to be.

Beware of airdrops tho, tons of them required kyc, you cannot just give them your personal information for a penny.

If it requires KYC then we shouldn't join them since for sure some of them are.just collecting data and that would be dangerous but if it's totally free then it's ok since somehow it's profitable and you can add those tokens on your altcoin collection on your wallet. And maybe for now bounties is not good and much better if we accept the fact that we will not in good shape right now and best to find a good warning alternatives.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:27:23 PM

Hello everyone,

Good day.

It isnt already worth of your time when we do talk about bounty hunting.Lots of scam project since 2018 and up to this present but there
were still lots of project that do run ICO as of todays but whats the outcome? Bounty hunters do keep on crying and begging for their tokens since they
havent paid up or others do make extension which do result into almost half year of advertising without an assurance on getting some shit tokens.
If i were you then better to avoid this one.

arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 04:59:49 AM

Hello everyone,

Good day.

It isnt already worth of your time when we do talk about bounty hunting.Lots of scam project since 2018 and up to this present but there
were still lots of project that do run ICO as of todays but whats the outcome? Bounty hunters do keep on crying and begging for their tokens since they
havent paid up or others do make extension which do result into almost half year of advertising without an assurance on getting some shit tokens.

For numerous scams happening and to many bounty hunters crying for compensation  of their works it's really good  thing to talk about this topic since it could save time and efforts of  those upcoming bounty hunter as well with possible investors since on this discussion for sure both parties will  find out that those kind of investment/campaigns is not really worth to spend time with.

april249 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:27:50 AM

Hello everyone,

Good day.

hhmm i see, still ICO the best choice. thx for info.
april249 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:33:06 AM

Many users here post that they experience bad or complain about bounties like example this run for 2 months or more then the participant don't got their reward so user promote this for so long period of time then got nothing like total waste of time so if you want to join then better in signature still you need to be knowledgeable about crypto

For bounty i think signature the only choice, but u see, for follow signature minimum req is Jr. Member, to get that u must have merit, as u can see i still newbie so i cant fufufu Smiley. btw the for u answer
april249 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:36:57 AM

Hi ! In my opinion the bounties are not interesting at the moment. For my part I continue to participate in signature campaigns (as i'm  really often on bitcointalk) but without much conviction in regard to potential earnings Smiley

I was surprised that no one else is answering you, but I think a lot of people will agree with me to confirm that it's not worth wasting time with the bounties right now Smiley

Yeah from 2018, bounty full scam, for your rank is easy for participate. as you know min req is Jr.member. for newbie just onering around hahahhaa. but thx for answer.
april249 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:40:27 AM

Hello everyone,

Good day.
No, bounty isn't good anymore right now. I'm just participated in signature campaign which pays with bitcoin. Nothing new, just do signature campaign atm.

If you are really going to try any bounties, you should know the risk (wasting your time mostly) and be ready to not get paid.

For Legendary rank like u, its easy for follow signature fufufufu. Thx, regards.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: