Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ark Review  (Read 108 times)
DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:15:55 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 01:39:29 PM by DashingAgent

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:56:56 AM

Why are you answering your own question? Roll Eyes
since you see that ARK price lost almost 90% of its value why are you still trusting it? Is there any way event or new development should be expected to increase its price?
The 1$ price is hard for them to get what else for 10$ . ARK can only reach the 1$ price if BTC will increase 200% which is long way to go and 10$ price each coin i dont think its easy to happen.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:06:06 AM

$100 per Ark is a big dream nearly impossible! after 2017 ATH, If you think any crypto project will promise 500x (or even 50x) return, it should implant doubt in your mind. Besides good technical characteristics, there are many factors that influence the success and price of the coin. Some of them can be predictable suck as total supply and solution, while others are unpredictable suck as demand, popularity, news background and adoption.

As for major cryptocurrencies, they will cost more and give 10x-50x but in the long-term, let’s say in 5-10 years. They won’t skyrocket like in December 2017, they will gradually grow both in price and adoption rate. There won’t be another bubble because the crypto market is restructuring and evolving with the direction to the institutional investors. In my opinion the best price that Ark coin will see is $0.2 in 5 years.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:23:26 AM

what makes you believe that ARK will reach $ 100,? even when altcoin reaches its peak, the price of ARK is not more than $ 10, I am not sure that most altcoins can recover as before, it's better to invest in the top 10 cryptos in coinmarketcap.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:32:26 PM

This question was asked many time, I am still not sure but want to give my own opinion on it

the Q was: I purchased some Ark at the rate of $10 per coin, still hodeling, should I sell now?

Ans: The first thing is that why you want to sell this time, this time its price is nothing, only 19 cents, will you get anything back? ofcourse none, but I am sure that in the next year, Ark will hit higher than before, not $10, but maybe around $100, or more because it has the less quantity than ethereum, the best thing is that it is listed on binance, and binance traders are good, they also don't want to give the hodelers loss, nor any trader want that you should bear loss because they understand that how much it could be harmful to you, as when sometime they bear it, they feel what happens, and in if it could be a good practice then nobody buy or hodel any altcoin, so don't worry, Ark has less supply then Ethereum, even the NEO had been trading around $190+ in 2018, so if next year, bitcoin cross the $20K trend line, then Ark will also hit higher. If I am wrong, then you can read the comments of other traders below, but looking at the current chart, no one can judge that will it be pumped or not, and nor this is a pump and dump coin, but I am sure and can expect something good has to happen.

you are in the same situation of people who bought bitcoin at the rate of 20.000 usd.
i know the loss it's extremely higher right now talking about Ark, but the question, and maybe the answer still the same: what to do.
i think this could be answered easily.
If you invested what you can lose, continue to HODL waiting for a market recovery, else, cash the loss and go on.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
DashingAgent (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:40:56 PM

Why are you answering your own question? Roll Eyes
since you see that ARK price lost almost 90% of its value why are you still trusting it? Is there any way event or new development should be expected to increase its price?
The 1$ price is hard for them to get what else for 10$ . ARK can only reach the 1$ price if BTC will increase 200% which is long way to go and 10$ price each coin i dont think its easy to happen.

Who said you that answering my own question? that question was asked by some people else.

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
cryptoadvocate

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:57:36 PM

Bit dated but I posted a full review of ARK last year:

https://www.cryptoadvocate.net/post/ark-crypto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: