Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:08:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypton - next altcoin with a great potential  (Read 296 times)
Rajbir1994

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

For success work hard!

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:48:16 AM

I am super excited to see the upcoming projects. Though I didn't hear about this one. But don't hesitate to update us when the new coin is released. Smiley
Ifezanku

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

This is not the first time that am hearing about unknown projects being promoted as the next coin with the greatest potential by people like you. This is a space where nothing is constant and even if the project is innovative as you want us to believe, there are still many things that can happen and delay its progress and acceptance. Anyway, you will do more by dropping the link to the project website so that everyone of us we have the opportunity to do personal research over the project.
adaora2323

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 11:58:47 AM

I'm sure that many of you already heard of Utopia that is going to ruin social networks and messengers due to its high level encryption. But what is important for me is mining and holding its coin. I've heard that people believe it will become the 3rd most valuable coin after BTC and ETH. But for now it wasn't even released on the market as I know so why such idea came to someone's mind?

Moreover developers names are kept in secret so have no idea what could happen next. They're big investors or they're just joking? Anyway such soft had to appear and give us the opportunity to see how something new was born.

Any ideas?

Really? Utopia, the name sounds unfamiliar. Do they have a white paper or the website let be go though the project. And if its really a potential one, I invest in it.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────            Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:07:32 PM

This is not the first time that am hearing about unknown projects being promoted as the next coin with the greatest potential by people like you. This is a space where nothing is constant and even if the project is innovative as you want us to believe, there are still many things that can happen and delay its progress and acceptance. Anyway, you will do more by dropping the link to the project website so that everyone of us we have the opportunity to do personal research over the project.

Agree, it takes time to verify that what they are saying right now is true. What makes many new projects fail is that the developer team isn't solid in producing the product. A good new project will certainly be in demand by the market and to prove this, it takes a long time

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:03:13 PM

I saw that on Gate.io there are stake earnings of this coin with a good percentage. since this is a good exchange, I added this coin to myself in the watch list on coinmarketcap. I will observe its development

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:20:14 PM

I think this is an unclear project. They were not released and the name of the miner was also kept secret. I'm not sure this will be the third valuable coin after BTC and ETH.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:16:16 PM

By the way, beta is ending today and now you can join a full released version. But developers promise to continue keeping in touch with users. So if you have any offers or found a bug - you still can be awarded as I understood.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:33:10 PM

I also hadn't found anything on the coin. Just the info that we can mine it and everything that will be mined will remain on our account. But how can I use it?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: