Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling ~5btc - WU/MG and Netspend, Vanilla, Or MoneyPak  (Read 1926 times)
merakicoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:45:50 PM

I have ~5tc to sell and can accept western union, moneygram and most prepaid reload packs. I trade a lot at localbitcoins(https://localbitcoins.com/p/tomfoolery) but haven't completed any here.

WU/MG min: $200 max: $1000
prepaid load min: $20 max $500

All payments must be sent first or LBC must be used. All payments must be made in cash and you must provide proof in the form of a mobile picture of the receipt. I will not release the coins without proof of cash payment. I also will not accept scanned images. Mobile pics only.

The terms above are non negotiable.

I have a PM limit due to being a n00b here. Please post here first as to limit the number of PMs I am sending per transaction.
jbreen1

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:25:15 PM

Would like to buy, You must send first/we must find an escrow. I can get the moneypak, just need to know pricing arrangement. Also, I am only looking to get around 0.5BTC.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:31:01 PM

sorry for the delay in response. I am now subscribed to this post. Any users that would like to use an escrow can start a trade at lbc here - https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/tomfoolery/ I have ads running for all of the methods listed here.
merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:51:45 PM

bump ~4btc to sell at the moment.
clubminer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Let's get rich together

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:56:16 PM

I have ~5tc to sell and can accept western union, moneygram and most prepaid reload packs. I trade a lot at localbitcoins(https://localbitcoins.com/p/tomfoolery) but haven't completed any here.

WU/MG min: $200 max: $1000
prepaid load min: $20 max $500

All payments must be sent first or LBC must be used. All payments must be made in cash and you must provide proof in the form of a mobile picture of the receipt. I will not release the coins without proof of cash payment. I also will not accept scanned images. Mobile pics only.

The terms above are non negotiable.

I have a PM limit due to being a n00b here. Please post here first as to limit the number of PMs I am sending per transaction.

Woow,,, https://localbitcoins.com/p/tomfoolery (100+; 100%) accept Bank: Bank of America - online transfer
Do you accept it too?  Roll Eyes I send message on https://localbitcoins.com/p/tomfoolery, but there is not reply.

merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:00:09 PM

How did you send me a message? There is no PM system lulz
merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:39:26 PM

Were you the guy yesterday who wanted to do a BOA transfer and insta canceled when I requested account/id verification? That person stated the reason for canceling as "my partner since has already left" and promised to come back later but never did.
clubminer

Let's get rich together

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:02:55 PM

How did you send me a message? There is no PM system lulz

This trader is currently on vacation or is out of bitcoins. Please search for another trader.
Do you accept wells fargo bank transfer too?

alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:59:16 PM

Make sure to verify this user is the "Tomfoolery" with the amazing reputation on LBC. For all you know I could be tomfoolery or the next person who says they are.
clubminer

Let's get rich together

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:51:17 PM

Make sure to verify this user is the "Tomfoolery" with the amazing reputation on LBC. For all you know I could be tomfoolery or the next person who says they are.

Yes, why Tomfoolery write "This trader is currently on vacation or is out of bitcoins. Please search for another trader." ??

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:34:28 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 04:15:39 AM by DannyHamilton

I understand that you're looking for the buyer to send first, so you probably aren't interested in my offer.

I'll mention it here just in case you are having difficulty finding buyers and are willing to negotiate on some of your terms after all.

I'm willing to send $2000 for 3.59531 BTC.

I can send MoneyGram, or provide GreenDot MoneyPak (or some of each).

You're new here, and I have substantial reputation both here and at localbitcoins.  Therefore, you'd have to send first.

I'm able to pay cash, and provide mobile photos of receipts as well.

This offer is good until the end of 2014-03-23 UTC.
minimemining

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:30:36 AM

I understand that you're looking for the buyer to send first, so you probably aren't interested in my offer.

I'll mention it here just in case you are having difficulty finding buyers and are willing to negotiate on some of your terms after all.

You're new here, and I have substantial reputation both here and at localbitcoins.  Therefore, you'd have to send first.

His OP post says he'd use LBC.. so thats where you could possibly do it at. :-)
merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:47:42 PM

Its me lol - https://localbitcoins.com/p/tomfoolery
I am also at the the following exchanges and btc sites:
bitcoin-otc: tomfoolery(freenode irc username tomfooleryLBC)
bitcointalk: merakicoin

Yes, why Tomfoolery write "This trader is currently on vacation or is out of bitcoins. Please search for another trader." ??

I was and am currently low on coins and have to make payments from my account. In order to make sure I am not late on those payments I sometimes turn my sell ads off.

I apologize for being slow to respond to these questions and will make an effort to check back here more often from now on.
merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:54:09 PM

I would have to use the lbc escrow in that case. MG I could do as low as current stamp +10% and prepaid loads min +15%(because of the headache involved in processing/cashing out). My MG costs $3.95 and can send up to $1k per transaction. Regardless of the method I would need proof of cash payment(mobile pic of the reciept showing cash tender) before I could release the escrow.

I am currently running low on coins but I am working on a buy right now. I should be ready to go shortly Smiley
alabamafan1

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:58:58 PM

I would have to use the lbc escrow in that case. MG I could do as low as current stamp +10% and prepaid loads min +15%(because of the headache involved in processing/cashing out). My MG costs $3.95 and can send up to $1k per transaction. Regardless of the method I would need proof of cash payment(mobile pic of the reciept showing cash tender) before I could release the escrow.

I am currently running low on coins but I am working on a buy right now. I should be ready to go shortly Smiley
To your response, Danny will almost surely say heck no to your crap bitstamp 10% offer. He pays bitstamp rate at most not more. Plus moneygram fees are already high enough. This guys prices piss me off but hey free market. If your looking to buy coin though PM me and I'll def give you better then bitstamp +10%... Roll Eyes
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4680

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:03:14 PM

As I said,  "you probably aren't interested in my offer".  Thank you for taking the time to consider it, I'll look elsewhere to purchase some bitcoins.
merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:12:37 PM

As I said,  "you probably aren't interested in my offer".  Thank you for taking the time to consider it, I'll look elsewhere to purchase some bitcoins.

No problem I know how it is Wink
To your response, Danny will almost surely say heck no to your crap bitstamp 10% offer. He pays bitstamp rate at most not more. Plus moneygram fees are already high enough. This guys prices piss me off but hey free market. If your looking to buy coin though PM me and I'll def give you better then bitstamp +10%... Roll Eyes

Haha, ok. It seems to me that you are just trying to find something to complain about. Not sure what your deal is but maybe you should take a minute to relax or something. Also, if you read my response the MG fees are $3.95 for up to $1k.

I do this for a living now so if you want a better deal post your own ads and wait for a seller to respond. There is a clear difference in price between those who HAVE and those who NEED (cash or btc). If someone is prepared to wait then they will likely get a better deal

Also, MG/WU and ALL prepaid loads are not for business use. My prepaid cards(and bank accounts) get shut down on a regular basis and eventually MG will stop me from being able to process payments under my own name. There is also a fairly large risk of fraud(forged reciepts etc). +10% seems reasonable to me but idk Im still fairly new to this.
alabamafan1

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:22:40 PM

As I said,  "you probably aren't interested in my offer".  Thank you for taking the time to consider it, I'll look elsewhere to purchase some bitcoins.

No problem I know how it is Wink

Haha, ok. It seems to me that you are just trying to find something to complain about. Not sure what your deal is but maybe you should take a minute to relax or something. Also, if you read my response the MG fees are $3.95 for up to $1k.

I do this for a living now so if you want a better deal post your own ads and wait for a seller to respond. There is a clear difference in price between those who HAVE and those who NEED (cash or btc). If someone is prepared to wait then they will likely get a better deal

Also, MG/WU and ALL prepaid loads are not for business use. My prepaid cards(and bank accounts) get shut down on a regular basis and eventually MG will stop me from being able to process payments under my own name. There is also a fairly large risk of fraud(forged reciepts etc). +10% seems reasonable to me but idk Im still fairly new to this.
To prevent your moneypak debit cards and other reload cards from being shut down / closed, follow these rules and you won't get shut down as much:
-Total reload amount during a one week period CANNOT exceed $1000 or meet it (unless a single moneypak for $1000)
-No more then 3 moneypak loads PER WEEK to any card, again following the rule above
-Do not load $4000 or more in a one month period to any debit card
-Look up Rush Card, USmoneycard, Swerve, refundo, and others as they all can make it easy to accept moneypaks. Good luck to you. Figured I'd share some advice for these reload cards. All of the above tips are to prevent your account(s) from being reviewed by greendot or the card issuer. Because obviously one loading moneypaks and quickly withdrawing will always get shut down if reviewed.
merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:59:01 PM

To prevent your moneypak debit cards and other reload cards from being shut down / closed, follow these rules and you won't get shut down as much:
-Total reload amount during a one week period CANNOT exceed $1000 or meet it (unless a single moneypak for $1000)
-No more then 3 moneypak loads PER WEEK to any card, again following the rule above
-Do not load $4000 or more in a one month period to any debit card
-Look up Rush Card, USmoneycard, Swerve, refundo, and others as they all can make it easy to accept moneypaks. Good luck to you. Figured I'd share some advice for these reload cards. All of the above tips are to prevent your account(s) from being reviewed by greendot or the card issuer. Because obviously one loading moneypaks and quickly withdrawing will always get shut down if reviewed.

Awesome thanks for the tips. Some of that I have figured out through trial and error(mostly error) but  it is nice to see in one coherent message. Some of those cards I haven't heard of. I guess its time do some more research Smiley
merakicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:29:56 PM

Here is a PM I just got. I think I should answer this publicly.
Quote from: Revolution
You don't accept escrow?  why?

I never said I wouldn't. If a buyer/seller wants an escrow I will use LBC's escrow system and if that isn't good enough then we wont be able to do a trade.

Btw, when does this 360 timeout go away for me? The PM and posting restrictions are making this almost unusable. It tells me "The last posting was 360 seconds ago" and then when I just tried to post again it said something to the effect of "You have already posted this" which did not happen because of the time out lulz.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: