Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LMS Global not delivering products, ignoring emails  (Read 149 times)
phillipsmit13 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

HI Guys,

Just a heads up,  I placed an order for a few StrongU STUu6 machines at https://lmsglobal.co.za/, The machines was supposed to be delivered to me on the 5th of September (Which later got changed to the 10th of September).  It is now the 1st of November and my machines have still not been delivered.  They are also ignoring my emails and they have blocked my number so that I can no longer contact them.  I have asked to be refunded if the machines can't be delivered by the 31st of October, to which I have had no response.  The last update I received from them was the 9th of October and was only after I emailed them to hear what is going on.  Please don't make the same mistake as I did as you will lose your money, do not purchase any hardware from https://lmsglobal.co.za/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 03:00:58 PM

Why you people cant stick on buying into legit ones like Bitmain and into its legit resellers? Basic Googling doesn't really cost you an arm and leg.
People never ever learn until they would experience loss of money. Move on and take this a lesson.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
phillipsmit13 (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:59:57 AM

I normally deal directly with the manufacturers such as Baikal, Bitmain and Innosilicon, however I only wanted to buy 6 and not 25 which is the min qty order from strongU
Rose Gold Prop

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:16:55 PM

Lmsglobal.co.za SCAM ALERT
If i could put no stars i would. SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY!!! Spent over R350 000 ($30 000). Have not recieved 1 miner. Ordered 2x m10s and 1x m20s due for mid September have not recieved it. Also ordered 8x M20s for Novemeber 2019 which i know i wont recieve. I have called multiple times no answer and no reies to messages and emails. I will be laying criminal charges this week! Please stay away from lmsglobal.co.za

He has now disabled the site his name is Marcel Nelson and goes by the user Marcelnlsn on here PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!! 9 October was also the last contact i had with him!
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:13:58 PM

Lmsglobal.co.za SCAM ALERT
If i could put no stars i would. SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY!!! Spent over R350 000 ($30 000). Have not recieved 1 miner. Ordered 2x m10s and 1x m20s due for mid September have not recieved it. Also ordered 8x M20s for Novemeber 2019 which i know i wont recieve. I have called multiple times no answer and no reies to messages and emails. I will be laying criminal charges this week! Please stay away from lmsglobal.co.za

He has now disabled the site his name is Marcel Nelson and goes by the user Marcelnlsn on here PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!! 9 October was also the last contact i had with him!
Maybe you can make a scam accusation thread for this to probe your claim? You can make and follow the format jus what mentioned here.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:05:41 PM

Why you people cant stick on buying into legit ones like Bitmain and into its legit resellers? Basic Googling doesn't really cost you an arm and leg.
People never ever learn until they would experience loss of money. Move on and take this a lesson.

It comes down to pricing, payment option, quantity ordered and location mostly.

Location wise, it's not viable for everyone to order straight from Bitmain or its 'approved' resellers, mainly so when there are customs charges that could lead to a premium of up to 30%! It's much more convenient and cheaper for people to order hardware from a seller within their own country, but unfortunately, in this case it lead to people being scammed.  Undecided

The domain is just under 6 months old; http://whois.domaintools.com/lmsglobal.co.za Not an indicator of scam by definition, but enough to exercise caution.
phila

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:31:11 PM

Hi phillipsmit13 and Rose Gold Prop

Could you please choose to allow "messages from newbies" under personal message options.  It is about LMS. 
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:45:51 PM

Probably OP is up to the rebates he could get because maybe they were offering a good return when you deal with them. But that's just another story since the scam attempt is the real intention. And you were right, a simple google on where to find a legit seller will not hurt a thing. This should be a lesson to the future buyer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████